View Full Version : high spec c20xe and ancileries

benton101
20-10-10, 01:39 PM
i have decided that im not keeping these parts as i would like just a simple and cheap project, all these parts are in very good condition and in good working order. all parts are still on the car so they can be seen on if required.

48mm tapered trumpet to 42mm hyabusa throttle bodies with manifold, 350cc injectors wiring loom for c20xe and DTA pro series 40 managment and linkages, whole setup to run on c20xe. £1000. Can be seen running if required.

wilwood 4 pot brakes with 280x24 brake discs come off my corsa also fits nova, they do fit under 15" alloys. £450. braided lines + £20

corboeu revolution bucket seat, with recaro side mount good condition small tear on upper bolster. £250

B.T.B exhaust manifold heat wrapped. £220
Full stainless exhaust system for corsa b. £150

mocal 13 row oil cooler, mocal sandwich plate with built in thermostat to open at 80'C to stop over cooling and pipes. brand new, has been fitted to the car for a month but the car has not moved. £150

things lying around my garage;
c20xe rocker cover £15
c20xe flat type flywheel £20
2x sets of camshafts, 1x coil and 1x dispack. £25 a set
corsa gsi sideskirts and l pieces not jacking point covers prepped ready to paint £40
corsa gsi foglights £30

location - Laurencekirk scotland.

prices do not include Postage and packaging, buyer can ship at there cost. pick up welcome. i can deliver, to places near by at a cost that can be arranged.

if you would like pics give me your phone number privately and i shall send them through.

Cheers

benton101
22-10-10, 07:23 AM
ttt