PDA

View Full Version : Heater Blower Motor

offplot
20-10-10, 01:01 AM
Heater blower motor for a mk2 SRI

Mine has seized on the rallycar - event in 2 weeks !!!!!
Anyone got one that works ?
Are the mk1 and mk2 interchangeable ?
Prices posted please

Royston
20-10-10, 07:01 AM
If you strip the cover off Chris, and carefully apply a drop of oil to the bearings, you can unsieze it and get bit back up and running free again;)

Done this a couple of times, the Sport just recently:thumb:

SR-Rally
20-10-10, 12:17 PM
^^^ I had to do that on the orange one befor breidden, if you don't sort it I've got on you can have let me know and il bring it into work so you can collect. Are you doing farrington then?

offplot
20-10-10, 01:09 PM
If you strip the cover off Chris, and carefully apply a drop of oil to the bearings, you can unsieze it and get bit back up and running free again;)

Done this a couple of times, the Sport just recently:thumb:

Royston - I have tried this method a few times and this one is really past it :confused:
Cheers for the info though fella :thumb:

offplot
20-10-10, 01:11 PM
^^^ I had to do that on the orange one befor breidden, if you don't sort it I've got on you can have let me know and il bring it into work so you can collect. Are you doing farrington then?

Bring one down as a backup Ben :thumb:
Farrington - who me :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

SR-Rally
20-10-10, 02:24 PM
No problem il bring it in tomorrow, i'm up in Chester delivering some parts to a lad off here Sunday evening. If rachel ain't to grumpy we'll pop it accross :) me and dyl are doing welsh champs next year now :D and I bought that astra gte outside Vastre yesterday :)

offplot
20-10-10, 04:37 PM
No problem il bring it in tomorrow, i'm up in Chester delivering some parts to a lad off here Sunday evening. If rachel ain't to grumpy we'll pop it accross :) me and dyl are doing welsh champs next year now :D and I bought that astra gte outside Vastre yesterday :)

ok - dont forget my servo as well ;)
what you want the astra for ? :confused:

SR-Rally
20-10-10, 04:41 PM
Ok :) got it cheap off my mate so splitting it, good engine, alloys and shell doesn't need massive amount of work. So are you actually doing farrington Christopher???

offplot
20-10-10, 04:44 PM
Ok :) got it cheap off my mate so splitting it, good engine, alloys and shell doesn't need massive amount of work. So are you actually doing farrington Christopher???

Who ?????
has it got a sunroof ?
i asked a couple of weeks ago and it wsnt 4 sale :confused:

SR-Rally
20-10-10, 04:55 PM
Friend of mine jamie :) yeah it's got a sunroof, lads coming to look at buying rolling shell on Sunday, depending on how that goes il put everything left for sale :) although tempted to make it into road rally car, I just can't afford it

You Didn't ask the right person I guess. ;)

offplot
20-10-10, 07:17 PM
:wtf:

craig green
20-10-10, 10:41 PM
Blower motor here, pm me.

offplot
24-10-10, 05:57 PM
Still needed :eek:

offplot
26-10-10, 05:11 PM
bump

SR-Rally
26-10-10, 05:48 PM
You need it for farrington?

Jonezy
26-10-10, 05:50 PM
Dont think its for the Farrington.. Possibly for another event though :thumb:

Ben, Route ive PR'd for Farrington is a cracker.. Enjoy! :cool:

SR-Rally
26-10-10, 06:18 PM
That's ok then I will Give chris a "blower" when I'm up for the farrington :)

good good :) where you been and pr'd then ;) be nice if there was snow again this year, level playing field then :)

offplot
26-10-10, 06:24 PM
That's ok then I will Give chris a "blower" when I'm up for the farrington :)

good good :) where you been and pr'd then ;) be nice if there was snow again this year, level playing field then :)

Might be a bit late then :confused:
Trying to sort for the farrington if im well enough to do it :mad:
Ring me l8r if you can:thumb:

SR-Rally
26-10-10, 06:26 PM
Might be a bit late then :confused:
Trying to sort for the farrington if im well enough to do it :mad:
Ring me l8r if you can:thumb:

ok be about 8.30 by time I'm finished at work :) so that's why you haven't been delivering, hope nothing serious!!

If I get orange one ready this week il pop up early next week and help get your car ready :)

offplot
10-11-10, 12:21 AM
Still needed
Cash waiting