PDA

View Full Version : Seals

Anonymous
21-12-00, 01:41 PM
May the force be with u m8 80)

Anonymous
21-12-00, 04:42 PM
get it doen professionally or else it'll look shite.

mail me for details if you want.

Anonymous
22-12-00, 10:05 AM
is right fella, you tell em

Anonymous
22-12-00, 10:22 AM
IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSS
CCCCCHHHHHRRRRIIISSSTMMMMAASS

Anonymous
22-12-00, 10:26 AM
elgan, the fact is m8, that there are so many new messages that the questions arnt getting answered cos the right people are not seeing the questions. So if its not toooooooooo much trouble for the "new peeps" to click on the archives it makes it better for everybody else. i aint getin at you m8.

cheers

Davo

Anonymous
22-12-00, 10:28 AM
is there no way that the number of messages per page could be increased? I know this makes it look a little more cluttered, but may solve the problem. :)

Anonymous
22-12-00, 10:52 AM
i agree wiv u davo, fair enough, the new peeps r wanting new advice which we think is old boring advice that we r fed up wiv giving out, point is peeps keep on asking the same questions ova and ova again e.g which wheels should i get, which zorst should i buy,
if peeps were more specific we wouldnt get so pissed off wiv answering the qustions, i mean after all we r all nova owners and we do help each other as much as we can, we cant tell u which wheels 2 ave, as different peeps ave different tastes. and we might like wheels that some1 else h8's. same wiv the zorst, u should say e.g. wot zorst can i get that is cheap, good power gains and sounds mint. questions like this peeps dont mind answering. so new peeps if u see this look through the archives it will make everyones lives alot easier. or if still want the same advice email people. easy.

chris

p.s merry christmas all

Anonymous
22-12-00, 06:30 PM
Well why not either get another board or 2 or maybe do an FAQ (frequently Asked Questions). Aswell why not add a contacts list of companies that do Nove stuff. I know its alot of work but i'm sure the FAQ will give Ste a break anyways. Seeing that the novaload board is getting real popular then i'm sure that between us and with the help of Kev we can get something sorted.
Mingle@Cruisenorthwest.co.uk

Anonymous
23-12-00, 11:21 AM
wot zorst sohuld i get??
Wot wheelz should i get ??

Anonymous
23-12-00, 11:51 AM
he he he - nothng like takin the piss is there

Anonymous
23-12-00, 05:11 PM
good idea from mingle me thinks, could have like a league about what peeps rate as the best zorst or wheels as well

Anonymous
23-12-00, 06:26 PM
The seals on the bottom of my nova r totaly fucked how do I go about gettin new ones and how much will it cost with fitting ? Also there is little bits of rust just above the seals whats the best way of getting rid of this withouth respraying the car ?

Anonymous
23-12-00, 09:19 PM
????

Anonymous
24-12-00, 09:53 AM
solitery brother...... is this just a part ov you that wants to livvvvvve. solitery sister is this just a part ov you that wants to givvvvve...... if we try......to live our livvvves the way we want to be be be be YEAH! dum dum dum du du dum ha ha ha ha

mate what seals? the door seals? the window seals?

Anonymous
27-12-00, 06:08 PM
The door seals