PDA

View Full Version : Square Number plates

Gazza14SR
25-05-03, 10:56 PM
I have considered getting square number plates for my SR but people have told me there illegal unless the car was manufactured with square number plates.

I was wondering if some one could help me out here cuz I've had enough run-ins with the law as it is and cant really afford no more.

Cheers ppl

Gaz

locky
25-05-03, 11:04 PM
No there not illegal
try gt grafix im the max or fast car mags for a site link
i think its:-
www.gtgrafix.co.uk
They do custom sizes and will tell u weather the plates are illegal or legal!
Make sure u got the plate lit up at nite!

mark_GSi
25-05-03, 11:13 PM
aslong as the plate is clean and the correct format u can have a sqaure 1 on the back, i have and its totally LEGAL as i have inquired at the local cop shop.

epo
26-05-03, 07:21 AM
ive got em on mine motor world made em up 4 me never had a problem with em i recon they look loads better

mikesri
26-05-03, 08:32 AM
I've just had my tailgate flushed so i've put a square plate on the rear.

Try www.fancyplates.com , thats where i ordered my 1 from and you dont need to show any documents and can order them online!!

Gazza14SR
26-05-03, 11:15 AM
Thanks alot for your help guys.

Nova-Boy
26-05-03, 05:56 PM
No there not illegal but you would get pulled by the styling police if you put it on a boot that hasn't been flushed (in the place for a recangular plate)

Only looks good on the front if you have an evo bumper IMO.

No good putting square plates on cars with rectangular cut outs.

Chris LR
26-05-03, 08:09 PM
Just think about it carefully, unless your lucky you'll have to have the new style of lettering, which is Rubbish.

BC
26-05-03, 11:00 PM
there no way illigal my dads a pig and he says there fine

mikeoxford
26-05-03, 11:42 PM
there no way illigal my dads a pig and he says there fine

you wont get no respect for telling us that :lol: only jokin

BC
26-05-03, 11:44 PM
hey does it help if i tell you that he has got me out of alot of shit with other pigs like speedin.

mikeoxford
26-05-03, 11:46 PM
hey does it help if i tell you that he has got me out of alot of shit with other pigs like speedin.
ahhh now thats difrent!

a bent copper!

kewl 8)