PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Astra mk2 Estate c20xe

Nobby
18-10-10, 08:45 AM
Hi guys recently done the conversion but decided that the cars not for me, i have new plans and this doesnt involve the old girl so she has to go!

She has a weeks mot but i know she only needs 2 patchs of welding on the inner wings to get through!

Spec -

C20XE removed from a calibra - its had oil and filter change using GM oil. Rocker covers have been rattle canned matt black dont look to bad lol it does smoke a little on startup but usually when warm its fine, (just being honest). Id advise who ever buys it to do a cambelt change just to be on the safe side aswell. Also had all new antifreeze

F20 Gearbox with calibra equal length shafts just done a cv boot on the n/s
Standard exhaust system mated up to manifold running a pipercross i think air filter.

It has GMAX front inserts with Gmax front Calibra lowering springs but the car does sit high on the front from the back due to the weight difference in cali to astra lol Rear springs have been heat compressed not the best job in the world but they work and the car sits nice i think.

256mm brakes and just had a brake fluid change using Castrol Dot 4 fluid.

Vauxhall cavalier slabs running 185/55/15 tyres on the rear so the arches dont scrub and 195/50/15 on the front.

The bodywork is very clean in my opinion for the age of the car theres a few dinks and bangs a dent in the drivers door thats not really noticable and might pop out it. Its had 2 sills fitted recently done a good job but not mint where it meets the rear quarter nice and solid though, does have some rust here and there but thats to be expected. The interior is very good and old man styleee brown and black dash lol

its got 5 months tax and will have 12month mot on it. unless someone wants to buy it this week. its a 1.3 on the log book havent got round to changing it yet as its only been on the road a month or so. Went to avon park in it yesterday managed 3 runs a 15.7 was my best.

for the rules im saying £1000

Vieweing avaliable

Car is located in West midlands DY5 area i could drive it to you but need £100 non refundable deposit and fuel money for both delivery car and the astra to you and back home paid before i leave.

any questions ask!

Thanks! :thumb:

will get some more pics this was before it was on the road and minus cav slabs

http://i51.tinypic.com/20hsms2.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/33bkco1.jpg

gunny
21-10-10, 08:35 PM
Best price?

Nobby
22-10-10, 08:31 PM
£600 with no mot and on steelies mate