PDA

View Full Version : xe nova, very clean shell!

brake-dust
17-10-10, 11:29 PM
ITS HAD A LOT OF MONEY SPENT ND REQUIRES VERY LITTLE TO FINISH, IT HAS A 2LTR 16v calibra engine (benns) which is a very sweet engine but requires re-timing as i took my kent cams after fitting a coscast head and needs the wiring putting back in as i changed the car loom as someone had bodged a calibra loom in!, however the conversion was done properly under the bonnet with bigblock shafts and hubs, seem welded engine bay and uprated front springs to help with the extra weight, it has brand new wolf race wheels with brand new tyres (can still see the mark from the sticker!), still has the 1.6gte brakes but has vented discs (new but have surface rust), has a custom exhasut (not to loud) the shell had new arches and was re-sprayed in rosso red and is a great colour and polishes up lovely although there is a few marks and light scratches but will all polish out either with t-cut of a similar compound, also you will not find rust on this shell! the underside was fully sealed after painjob and is in very good condition.

Inside is stripped out in the back but was painted along with the car, It has two new corbeau targa red bucket seats with new sparco harnesses (cost a small fortune), red/ black racing steering wheel and digi dash (not wired up).

This is a great car however due to starting my own business i do not have the time to complete and i could do with the extra money!

Please feel free to ask questions and please feel free to come and view, delivery maybe possible please message me for a price.

brake-dust
17-10-10, 11:36 PM
will add pics tomorrow

Graeme789
18-10-10, 12:14 AM
Price?

brake-dust
19-10-10, 12:40 AM
sorry forgot that, £650

Sloth
19-10-10, 12:51 AM
why are you at the other end of the country :cry:

DAN-F
19-10-10, 09:50 AM
Is this the red one that was on ebay a few days ago with black wheels?

brake-dust
19-10-10, 08:31 PM
yes mate it is, had two time wasters now and getting fed up! now priced to sell quick!

Graeme789
19-10-10, 09:02 PM
pics?

brake-dust
19-10-10, 09:22 PM
pm sent

Angus Closier
20-10-10, 11:21 AM
Can I view on the weekend mate? Drop me a text if I can 07795494861

bmxalex
07-12-10, 07:51 AM
is this still for sale ??