PDA

View Full Version : boot pics

adam2472
25-05-03, 11:40 AM
afta asking quite a few q's on ere bout boot installs. i thought i wud show ya all an almost finish'd pic :P in the end i just decided to carpet the actual wheel arch bits and not place a wooden board over it.. (like the nova in latest Rev's) all the carpeting took best part of 7 hours to do! :cry: was a real nightmare the side bits.. but i wasn expecting it to turn out as good as it loooks now..

let me all know what ya htink and gime some ideas about lighting.. not really sure what to do about it?? and nebody htink i shud change the color of the parcel shelf supports?

cheers - - ad

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=987
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=988

brian
25-05-03, 01:58 PM
simple effective and very tidy m8 :D

techie
25-05-03, 04:00 PM
Looks good.

Very tidy :)

mikeoxford
26-05-03, 11:23 PM
im not happy it dont have a fridge :lol:

only joking.

very tidy mate

make sure its all bolted down well :cry:

have a look at my pics in the gallery

to make it A1 id tidy the parcel shelf wires up by tacking them in straight lines etc - have a look at my sehfl in gallery, other than that its great mate

sitll room for the shopping!!!

put a neon out of sight if you really want one, maybe behind the rear bumper so it shines into the boot? thatd be difrent. or turn one of the hatches where you get to the bulbs into perspex, and put neon behind there so it shines in to the boot

BC
26-05-03, 11:28 PM
looks great. what did you use to stick the carpet down to the wheel arches?

adam2472
27-05-03, 02:40 AM
i got this industrial carpet glue stuff.. my step dad is a manager of a carpet shop so i got it of him.. ya spray the carpet and metal with the glue stuff.. let it go takey and then stick it down.. tis gud s**t.. was still real hard though gettin the right shape and all.. the left hand side seemed easier than the right for some reason..

il try n find out the exact name of the glue...

BC
27-05-03, 11:58 AM
cheers m8

mikeoxford
28-05-03, 12:06 AM
.. the left hand side seemed easier than the right for some reason.....

the wheel arches are different shapes / sizes / contours