PDA

View Full Version : dundee people help.. rs turbo- F92 NUF

1.3sr_kane
14-10-10, 07:54 AM
hi there brother inlaws car was mercury grey rs turbo with reg F92 NUF. i know a guy restored it and then sold to lad in dundee who has it on pistoinheads for sale.. www.pistonheads.com/sales/2076578.htm (http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2076578.htm) have tried ringing him and sent texts but have had no joy of replys.. anyone local to it or who knows the guy?? thank you..

Sloth
14-10-10, 09:01 AM
tried an rs site?

1.3sr_kane
14-10-10, 02:08 PM
yep i have managed to get hold of him now... as it turns out hes now sold it to his mate and should be hearing from him tonight after work... so fingers crossed i can buy it back... i have posted on passion ford lately and it came up trumps.. so well chuffed now.. so no need for this thread anymore..

srilee
14-10-10, 02:21 PM
yep i have managed to get hold of him now... as it turns out hes now sold it to his mate and should be hearing from him tonight after work... so fingers crossed i can buy it back... i have posted on passion ford lately and it came up trumps.. so well chuffed now.. so no need for this thread anymore..just to let u no he will not have the log book as it is in my name still and u wont be able to tax it and that runs out at the end of the month and i wont be verifiying when re aplyed 4 untill the parking tickits are sorted out off who ever owns it now

Stuart
14-10-10, 02:48 PM
bin the text typing children.