PDA

View Full Version : The yoof of today, and other things that annoy me

Jack
12-10-10, 04:44 PM
Old man post alert. If you're under 21, probably even under 25, prepare to be offended.

Seriously, whats with kids these days? Every where I look, it seems kids are just one complete brain fart after another. Like today, I was about to turn into my road, the school kids walking along the path just stepped out and waltzed across in front of me. Sure, I expected it, so didn't have to slam on the brakes or anything, but its just the fact that not one of the three even cocked half an eye over their shoulder to see if a car might actually be about to use the small space of road they were stepping into. When I was a lad, the first thing my parents (and teachers) drummed into me was road safety. Sure you made the odd mistake when you're 5 or 6 or whatever, but the close shave with a car (or, in my case, tractor lol) and parental scolding soon taught you to look before you leap. Especially if you're about to slope out into a busy road.

Its not just that, even walking through town all I see is a vast ocean of complete dingbats trudging about their mediocre lives without the slightest hint of a spark up top. Language seems to be comprised of a series of grunts and urf noises, heck I can't even decipher any usable words - so I'm hardly surprised at the complete tripe that gets mashed out from a keyboard across forums, facebook, etc.

Yes, I'll be 30 soon. lol

General Baxter
12-10-10, 04:56 PM
just run them over,

points mean prizes

iv got aleast 1million points in the beemer, i hit a kid on a bike, lol

Danny s-p
12-10-10, 05:14 PM
Am 20 on Friday and i all way look before walking out on to a road. But I get were your coming from RJ there is tight bend in to my street and kids just walk out in front of you on it. A group of them nearly stepped in to the side of my car the other day if I didn't press the horn at them.

General Baxter
12-10-10, 05:22 PM
i never walk anywhere, im allways in the car, so i cant get run over :P

Danny s-p
12-10-10, 05:24 PM
i never walk anywhere, im allways in the car, so i cant get run over :P lol you will get fat mind you

General Baxter
12-10-10, 05:35 PM
pardon lol

MattBrown
12-10-10, 05:39 PM
Agreed.

However, as soon as you learn to drive, your attitude toawds road safety changes!

Rysee
12-10-10, 05:40 PM
They don't let men looking like this near children these days

http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/img/kevin-keegan-green-cross.jpg

Danny s-p
12-10-10, 05:43 PM
pardon lol :d you no it true

Lee
12-10-10, 05:44 PM
The average IQ is definately declining.

But what do you expect? Half of the intelligent people in the world may well be in such a career where they dont have any children, alternatively said people will wait 'till they are in their 30's to have kids, and may spawn two.

Mr and Mrs Slob, on the other hand, bang out 3 or 4 benefit magnets before they even hit 25, and then may even bang out a few more later on to ensure the money doesn't run out. And lets face it, if your child is only there to ensure a flat or an income, why would you give a flying fcuk if they know how to cross a road. TBH if one got mowed down, there will be room for another kiddy in the house.

Those are not good odds, and IMO its the benefits system that is to blame. Hell, my sister 'in law' bangs a new kiddy into the world just before the previous one is about to start school, ensuring she can sit on her ass for another 5 years. I even overheard her saying that one more kid would entitle them to a house rather than a flat!

No FX got it right. 'Its not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over'

gazz
12-10-10, 05:48 PM
They don't let men looking like this near children these days

http://www.cantstopthebleeding.com/img/kevin-keegan-green-cross.jpg

The green cross code..lol

markc20xe
12-10-10, 05:49 PM
i notice this when i turn into the road of where i work kids just walk into the road and don't even look or the they have thier earphones in so they cant even hear you coming as well so they are askin to be run over

JensonLEI
12-10-10, 05:50 PM
Sign of you getting old : moan about the youth :)

General Baxter
12-10-10, 05:55 PM
Agreed.

However, as soon as you learn to drive, your attitude toawds road safety changes!

wheel spinning, racing section 59's? ect?

i notice this when i turn into the road of where i work kids just walk into the road and don't even look or the they have thier earphones in so they cant even hear you coming as well so they are askin to be run over
6 cylinder and full open throttle, moves them quick enough lol

Danny s-p
12-10-10, 05:59 PM

6 cylinder and full open throttle, moves them quick enough lolrep giving lol

Angus Closier
12-10-10, 06:05 PM
I will have a rant about most of the young people around, even people older than me. Im only 17 and I can see it, however my perants are quite old school IE they havent changed with the world LOL anyway Stepping into the road is what worrys me least about the younger people, its there genrual attitude to life. IT SUCKS most of the time!

Spudly
12-10-10, 06:07 PM
Its not just kids though these days, the general opinion of people towards cars on the road seems to be 'meh, theyve got brakes' :eek:

Typical example, the dregs of society that sit outside sloths place of work doing nothing other than getting drunk on cheap lager all day long came walking down the road past my work today, about five or six trampy looking half cut blokes and one scraggly looking smackrat of a girl (probably all between 25-35) and wandered straight into the path of an oncoming car one held its hand up and shouted 'f**king stay there you' to the poor shocked old guy driving the oncoming honda, if that had been me i wouldve cogged it in the vectra and floored it, if its not clever enough to know to run/get out of the path of oncoming vehicles (i.e. an animal or small child) i will brake, if its too stupid to realise you dont f**k about in the road then i will not brake (i.e. people who chance it or try to command you to stop) :p

Going back to the kids are too stupid bit though, a few months ago i was asked to take a van we had in, out on roadtest as the workshop staff were too busy, big high top, long wheelbase master van, and as i was approching a sidestreet while i was out driving and i could see these three young-ish looking kids, maybe about 16-17, wandering up to the corner of the road i was turning into, not one of them looked and as i was already committed to making my turn i carried on and heard a resounding 'BONG' as one of them walked into the side panel of the van, i nearly crashed as i was pissing myself with laughter, cue lots of shouting and waving of fists which made me laugh even more, youve taken on about three tonnes of renault van, come off worse and im the 'masturbator' (obviously they didnt word it as eloquently as that though) it still makes me lol thinking about it now:thumb:

andy_mk3
12-10-10, 06:08 PM
I was following a young lad on his bike in my village a few days ago, he was riding along the middle of the road slowly, completely oblivious to the fact that I was behind him. He then goes up onto the path on my left, so as I'm about to go past him, without looking he just goes straight across the road in front of me. I pressed the horn which I think frightened him, then yelled at him to get off the road.

I agree with what most people say here though, and I think benefits are partially to blame for the problem, as to many people kids are money and a house for free, so they don't particularly care about them getting a good education or what they get up to in their spare time and teaching them important things in life.

It's quite worrying that these kids are the future generation, half of them, their lives aren't worth living, their only going to have kids before 20 just like their parents did, and do nothing productive with their lives. I'm 18 and have been working full time since I left school, but many people I know have never worked a day in their life and don't have to pay board for living at home.

The problem isn't just people not looking out for cars, many cars on the road are a problem too. An example was from today, I did a drive shaft on a saxo vts, I saw the lad pick it up. Bearing in mind this was about 3pm and the entrance to a primary school is directly opposite work, he starts up the car, revs the **** out of it then proceeds to absolutely cain it out the junction and down the road, not even looking out for any kids. These are the people giving people other young drivers like me a bad name.

Elstro1988
12-10-10, 06:14 PM
I lost faith in todays youth when I was still in my teens (I'm 21). I haven't time for gobby kids these days. I was talking to a colleague the other week, a 17 year old girl, who says she cannot wait to leave college simply because she hasn't got any patience with the immature and bitchy tossers who are there.

Anyone see the article in last weeks NOTW, about that 22yo girl who was a benefit fraudster and proud of it, she was quoted as saying "me and my mates go down the park, drink and laugh at workers on their lunch breaks"

Or probably what she actually said was: "yer me n ma bessie m8z go dwn 2 da prk n laff @ da fukin workaz LMAO ROFL"

Is this what it's come to? You get it ripped out of you for having a JOB?

Anyway, this girl is pretty much my age and it makes me sick when I see the amount of layabouts, wasters, BB wannabes etc who are also of my generation. My generation were bad enough, the next are probably worse..

Mike
12-10-10, 06:20 PM
Just ****ing hit them. I despise ****ing gobby, half wit, dumb fcuk kids with a passion so much Ive even resorted to chasing the *******s down the street by driving along the footpath.

Theyre all worthless IMO.

Rysee
12-10-10, 06:21 PM
I agree, I'm 22. I've seen the move towards a "Not my fault" attitude, they believe 'cause it isn't their fault they can get compo... erm getting hit by a car hurts funk the compo

novarally
12-10-10, 06:24 PM

But what do you expect? Half of the intelligent people in the world may well be in such a career where they dont have any children, alternatively said people will wait 'till they are in their 30's to have kids, and may spawn two.

Mr and Mrs Slob, on the other hand, bang out 3 or 4 benefit magnets before they even hit 25, and then may even bang out a few more later on to ensure the money doesn't run out. And lets face it, if your child is only there to ensure a flat or an income, why would you give a flying fcuk if they know how to cross a road. TBH if one got mowed down, there will be room for another kiddy in the house.

Those are not good odds, and IMO its the benefits system that is to blame. Hell, my sister 'in law' bangs a new kiddy into the world just before the previous one is about to start school, ensuring she can sit on her ass for another 5 years. I even overheard her saying that one more kid would entitle them to a house rather than a flat!

No FX got it right. 'Its not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over'

Very well observed Lee.

There is only one solution, mass sterilisation based on IQ.

Spudly
12-10-10, 06:26 PM
Just ****ing hit them. I despise ****ing gobby, half wit, dumb fcuk kids with a passion so much Ive even resorted to chasing the *******s down the street by driving along the footpath.

Theyre all worthless IMO.

Hmmm, now i certainly wouldnt know how much fun that is from having done it myself, oh hell no..............:p

THIS IS THE GENE POLICE, GET THE F**K OUT OF THE POOL lol

Rysee
12-10-10, 06:28 PM
Very well observed Lee.

We'd end up with an intelligent society incapable of sport... opposite to Australia then lol

Mike
12-10-10, 06:29 PM
We'd end up with an intelligent society incapable of sport... opposite to Australia then lol

Australians are rather smart IMO. Anyone who can invent something that comes back when you throw is proper cool :cool:

Bubba
12-10-10, 06:29 PM
i notice this alot around Redruth...feck me right off. why should i slow down for some jobless bint while he chuggs his super strength gnats piss.

even better when the exhaust bangs off as i go past. teach them not to move

Spudly
12-10-10, 06:31 PM
Anyone who can invent something that comes back when you throw is proper cool :cool:

Lol but you can confuse that said something, by throwing it down a one-way street lol

Andy
12-10-10, 06:31 PM

You normally talk some sense,what happened in this post?,I have 2 kids,I have just turned 25.Both me and my mrs work.Both intelligent,Mrs has many A levels.
Not everyone has had kids to get benefits mate.And blaming benefits system for road sense is quite absurd lol
Ive seen fukktards in posh areas with no sense,and having lived on council estates and in nice areas,i would say its nice areas where they have no road sense as they get driven to the school gates every day,and arent allowed out of their houses most of the time so when will they ever get taught?!
Places where "benefit magnets" live,the kids are more streetwise and can cross roads.

Pistol Pete
12-10-10, 07:02 PM
Trouble is kids know too much these days. Erm pedestrians have right of way IIRC??

claire6069
12-10-10, 07:07 PM
trouble with kids these days is they know their rights and half of them dont think twice about ignoring adults because they know we cant do sod all about it!! i hate walking up town, especially on my own because they're all so rude, judgemental and pack like with their behaviour and insults, no wonder oaps' are always moaning about them!

Jack
12-10-10, 07:12 PM
Agreed.

Does it? Mine didn't. I was quite aware a car could flatten you long before I got behind the wheel lol

Stepping into the road is what worrys me least about the younger people, its there genrual attitude to life. IT SUCKS most of the time!
Yeah, this is my point. I used the stepping into the road like a lemming thing as an example; generally it would appear that young people are idiots. lol

Spudly
12-10-10, 07:24 PM
Erm pedestrians have right of way IIRC??

Iirc, that only applies if the pedestrial is more than halfway across the road as you turn in, then you give way to them as theyre already there!

Plug
12-10-10, 07:27 PM
lol you Are already fat mind you

that what you ment danny ?? lol

Only jokin :p

MattBrown
12-10-10, 07:33 PM

6 cylinder and full open throttle, moves them quick enough lol

Yup, had 3 section 59s lol

None of them where for anything dangerous, or stupid:d

Plug
12-10-10, 07:40 PM
how can you have had 3 section 59's?? they last a year

Jackroadkill
12-10-10, 09:09 PM
Trouble is kids know too much these days. Erm pedestrians have right of way IIRC??

That's true, and something that all drivers must remember. However, what a pedestrian must remember that althought the Highway Code gives you right of way over a moving vehicle, it doesn't give you right of way over the laws of physics, which state (and I'm paraphrasing here) "teenagers who are made of snot and Lynx Africa get hurt when they get hit by a ton and a half of Mondeo that's travelling at thirty miles per hour".

claire6069
12-10-10, 09:24 PM
i think the general rule to apply these days is growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional!

mk1nova_rich
12-10-10, 09:57 PM
Im going to sound old here as im only 20, but too many youths are fully aware of the powers and rights they have, which allows them to get away with murder. Quite literally in some cases. A group of 5 lads were outside the shop opposite my house last night shouting abuse at passers by, people are too scared to do anything simply because it will be them that ends up in trouble.

I work 50 yards from a primary school in an area of "high unemployment" and the current generation of benefits scum are breeding the next generation of benefits scum and in my eyes should all be sterilised at birth as things are only going to get worse. And none of them know how to cross a road safely, and as said they all seem to have this "Well I can put a claim in..." mentality. Money is all that matters to some of them as the kids are running off 100 yards down the road from their single mothers but its the driver's fault if they run out into the road.

My boss hit a kid a few years ago outside a school, and was very lucky to have had two witnesses who put him in the clear. Is road safety even taught in schools any more?! The hedgehogs with the Green Cross Code were never off the telly when i was younger

svlet
12-10-10, 10:17 PM
im 17 and go to collage i want to be a personal trainer so i do sports and fitness but if a job came up doing anything id take it thier aint alot of jobs hear i get the bus to collage and back and i watch children about 5,6 out playing with out any parents about to me this is wrong thier far to young and every day i wait to come home i see small children run straight on to the road its a realy busy road i just know by the end on the year ill see some one get hit but i can always tell what ones are going to do it the ones that have holes in thier close or dirty close or thier still in the school clothes you can tell thier mums dont care from hours ago i aggree with most of the stuff said on this thread some of with applied to me when i was younger at school i was great at maths one of the best in my year but as you might have noticed i aint good at spelling but when i look back at who were in the higher classes they were always from working family then thier was the classes where they did no work at all and never even did exams they were the kids whos mums were smack heads or just like the fact they dident have to work . but yeah i aggree if soe one walk out in front of you shouting stop speed up and swurve for them

novarally
12-10-10, 10:21 PM
im 17 and go to collage i want to be a personal trainer so i do sports and fitness but if a job came up doing anything id take it thier aint alot of jobs hear i get the bus to collage and back and i watch children about 5,6 out playing with out any parents about to me this is wrong thier far to young and every day i wait to come home i see small children run straight on to the road its a realy busy road i just know by the end on the year ill see some one get hit but i can always tell what ones are going to do it the ones that have holes in thier close or dirty close or thier still in the school clothes you can tell thier mums dont care from hours ago i aggree with most of the stuff said on this thread some of with applied to me when i was younger at school i was great at maths one of the best in my year but as you might have noticed i aint good at spelling but when i look back at who were in the higher classes they were always from working family then thier was the classes where they did no work at all and never even did exams they were the kids whos mums were smack heads or just like the fact they dident have to work . but yeah i aggree if soe one walk out in front of you shouting stop speed up and swurve for them

Punctuation?
Grammar?
Spelling?

What is taught in Schools now?

pikey1986
12-10-10, 10:21 PM
i almost ran 3 of the feckers over on my way to work yesterday, all 3 just strolled across the road as i was pulling out of a junction then looked at me like id asked to tickle their fanny's as they were very nearly pulling mk3 astra out of their teeth/skull's

mk1nova_rich
12-10-10, 10:23 PM
Punctuation?
Grammar?
Spelling?

What is taught in Schools now?

+1 i have now got migraine :wtf:

svlet
12-10-10, 10:24 PM
Punctuation?
Grammar?
Spelling?

What is taught in Schools now? i told you cant spell and aint good with that sort of stuff

Rysee
12-10-10, 10:24 PM
What is it with cyclists and no lights? I nearly Knocked a black lad off his bike riding into oncoming traffic round a bend in the dark, truly didn't see him.

Dark blue factory get up and dark coloured bike with no reflectors!

pikey1986
12-10-10, 10:25 PM
i think the general rule to apply these days is growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional!

nail and head come to mind IMO

mk1nova_rich
12-10-10, 10:28 PM
i told you cant spell and aint good with that sort of stuff

spelling was ok, just the mega long sentence being very hard to read as there was no punctuation. No offence like but its very basic stuff that should have been learnt at primary school

Stuart
12-10-10, 10:45 PM
i told you cant spell and aint good with that sort of stuff

There is not being good, and there is just down right lazy spazzyness!

not being good would have been a load of ,.,.,....,,,,,,! ?...,/() atleast scattered about semi coherently lol

craig green
12-10-10, 10:47 PM
Ive seen fukktards in posh areas with no sense,and having lived on council estates and in nice areas,i would say its nice areas where they have no road sense as they get driven to the school gates every day,and arent allowed out of their houses most of the time so when will they ever get taught?!
Places where "benefit magnets" live,the kids are more streetwise and can cross roads.

Thing is, socalled 'posh kids' with no road sense are more likely to be scared of traffic & behave themselves than some chav pedestrian that thinks the world owes him a favour & compo.

I observed 3 school girls the other day in the work van, guessed they werent paying attention & surprise-surprise one of them did decide the pavement wasnt wide enough at about 7feet & stepped into the gutter right infront of me. I saw her jump as I rolled by. Like a 3.5T van is silent FFS.

This thread is so 'bang on'. Keep the insults & stereo typing rolling. lol

Stuart
12-10-10, 10:50 PM
Also, define posh...

mk1nova_rich
12-10-10, 10:51 PM
Also, define posh...

Having a kid called Tarquin, who is driven to school in the back of an Audi Q7 by the family butler

Stuart
12-10-10, 10:53 PM
Having a kid called Tarquin, who is driven to school in the back of an Audi Q7 by the family butler

plenty of 'chavs' living on tick that have Q7's etc lol

(real poshies only get driven to school once a term ;) )

Royston
12-10-10, 11:04 PM
Kids do saunter into the road, used to happen regular, I remember years ago a young lad stepped off the path deliberately in front of me to impress his mates (I'm hard, you will slow down for me) what he didn't plan for was a set of Hella Air Horns.... to which he jumped @ 6 feet back onto the path with his mates laughing at him

wwmnw
12-10-10, 11:13 PM
A couple of weeks ago I left Gareth_C's house to head home after working on my car, anyhoo, got to the top of a road and some kids are stood in the middle of the road with their hands full of something ready to throw it at my car, they weren't prepared to move and I wasn't prepared to stop to have stuff thrown at my car, think I scared them and nearly ran over one of the kids dog.

mk1nova_rich
12-10-10, 11:16 PM
Last year i was driving down the road next to a council estate, and there were around 30 kids walking up the road in a line right across the road. I drove straight at them so they had to jump out of the way then got a bollocking off two coppers who were 50 yards behind them :wtf: law is always on the wrong side

pikey1986
12-10-10, 11:31 PM
Last year i was driving down the road next to a council estate, and there were around 30 kids walking up the road in a line right across the road. I drove straight at them so they had to jump out of the way then got a bollocking off two coppers who were 50 yards behind them :wtf: law is always on the wrong side

quite literally in your case lol

Spudly
12-10-10, 11:38 PM
Kids do saunter into the road, used to happen regular, I remember years ago a young lad stepped off the path deliberately in front of me to impress his mates (I'm hard, you will slow down for me) what he didn't plan for was a set of Hella Air Horns.... to which he jumped @ 6 feet back onto the path with his mates laughing at him

Absolutely pmsl, have blob of green number four mr Royston thats class:thumb:

Danny s-p
12-10-10, 11:42 PM
A couple of weeks ago I left Gareth_C's house to head home after working on my car, anyhoo, got to the top of a road and some kids are stood in the middle of the road with their hands full of something ready to throw it at my car, they weren't prepared to move and I wasn't prepared to stop to have stuff thrown at my car, think I scared them and nearly ran over one of the kids dog.that dog is always there the little t*@ts were looking at me the other day going throe some thing at th astra :wtf:.

svlet
12-10-10, 11:49 PM
why not just drive along and jump out and beat them with a heavy object they will get the point

Danny s-p
12-10-10, 11:50 PM
there about ten

svlet
12-10-10, 11:54 PM
oh thought they were younger youths are getting tuffer now aday since thier ten take couple of boys with you for back up lol

Danny s-p
13-10-10, 12:04 AM
lol if it was younger youths i wood just tell them to pee off as i probably went to school with there sister or brother

MattBrown
13-10-10, 10:07 AM
how can you have had 3 section 59's?? they last a year

14, 16 and 17:thumb:

MattBrown
13-10-10, 10:10 AM
Thing is, socalled 'posh kids' with no road sense are more likely to be scared of traffic & behave themselves than some chav pedestrian that thinks the world owes him a favour & compo.

I observed 3 school girls the other day in the work van, guessed they werent paying attention & surprise-surprise one of them did decide the pavement wasnt wide enough at about 7feet & stepped into the gutter right infront of me. I saw her jump as I rolled by. Like a 3.5T van is silent FFS.

This thread is so 'bang on'. Keep the insults & stereo typing rolling. lol

Ohh hai School Girlslol

GRUNT 16V
13-10-10, 10:34 AM
Yes, I'll be 30 soon. lol[/quote]

fook me you will be catching me up soon mofo!!!!!! lol

claire6069
13-10-10, 12:08 PM
i was driving into town yesterday and there was 2 lads on their push bikes on the path, just as i was coming alongside them, one of the rides straight onto the road, didnt even look!! its not like you cant hear my car lol unfortunately for them, there was a queue of traffic further up the road so as they got close to the car, i got out and told him what a pillac he was and to use his common sense in future before he ends up staring at the bottom of someones sump one day and the cheeky fecker just totally ignored me!! yet if i'd ran him over, i'd be going to prison!!

L14MNP
13-10-10, 12:35 PM

Gold. lol

Lee
13-10-10, 04:18 PM
Gold. lol

Its not my fault the 'i' is so close to the 'a' on a qwerty is it? lol

MK999
13-10-10, 04:29 PM
Its not my fault the 'i' is so close to the 'a' on a qwerty is it? lol

fcuk me you've put some weight on if you fat fingered that lol

Hoochie
13-10-10, 04:37 PM
Its not just kids though these days, the general opinion of people towards cars on the road seems to be 'meh, theyve got brakes' :eek:

Typical example, the dregs of society that sit outside sloths place of work doing nothing other than getting drunk on cheap lager all day long came walking down the road past my work today, about five or six trampy looking half cut blokes and one scraggly looking smackrat of a girl (probably all between 25-35) and wandered straight into the path of an oncoming car one held its hand up and shouted 'f**king stay there you' to the poor shocked old guy driving the oncoming honda, if that had been me i wouldve cogged it in the vectra and floored it, if its not clever enough to know to run/get out of the path of oncoming vehicles (i.e. an animal or small child) i will brake, if its too stupid to realise you dont f**k about in the road then i will not brake (i.e. people who chance it or try to command you to stop) :p

What pisses me off is the little fcuktards that do actually see you, proceed to step out into the road whilst looking at you as if to say " ha ha go on...i dare you"......... this attitude just makes me put my foot down further.

Going back to the kids are too stupid bit though, a few months ago i was asked to take a van we had in, out on roadtest as the workshop staff were too busy, big high top, long wheelbase master van, and as i was approching a sidestreet while i was out driving and i could see these three young-ish looking kids, maybe about 16-17, wandering up to the corner of the road i was turning into, not one of them looked and as i was already committed to making my turn i carried on and heard a resounding 'BONG' as one of them walked into the side panel of the van, i nearly crashed as i was pissing myself with laughter, cue lots of shouting and waving of fists which made me laugh even more, youve taken on about three tonnes of renault van, come off worse and im the 'masturbator' (obviously they didnt word it as eloquently as that though) it still makes me lol thinking about it now:thumb:

Eeeekkk , after moving house and having no internet for 3 weeks i've not had chance to catch up on here properly, having read this i have just pissed myself..... Cheers Spud!!! lol

Mike
13-10-10, 04:45 PM
^FLOL at Spud lol

I done a similiar ish in a LWB Sprinter I had on hire, but it was a ped standing on a traffic island, nearly took his face off with the wing mirror.

Lee
13-10-10, 04:57 PM
Ive boshed someone in London with my old transits wing mirror. Smashed the glass as well, so it wasn't a light tap!

mowgli
13-10-10, 05:08 PM
well, at least you could have waited for me before you started..........

kid on bike: chased one up a blokes driveway & pinned him against a wall... i was driving an L200 at the time, i guarantee he'll never upset me again...

when i was teaching my youngest to ride her first bike, 2 came up the path on their mountain bikes, saw us & decided to frighten us by riding straight at us... 15 stone of angry bloke really vs. youth & his bike after he got back up & straightened his handlebars, i gave him a bollocking...

round our way, its always 14-15yr old girls who simply walk out in front of everything... i don't know if its an ego thing or what.....

ii find that the youths hang around by our local co-op & generally annoy everyone in site, but they really can't cope with someone who tells them to tidy up all their beer cans, & wrappers, and when they tell me to 4 cough, i simply tell them to do it, at this point the gobby one always starts, so he gets special attention, and they always leave.. so i pick up the rubbish, and follow them home & give the rubbish to their parents telling them where i find it.. in my experience, the biggest prats are not from broken homes, or on benefits, but they are just trying to impress their mates.

i also pick up rubbish people chuck out at the traffic lights, and give it back to the usually shocked driver.....

andy_mk3
13-10-10, 05:40 PM
snip.

lol quality, I like that

claire6069
13-10-10, 07:24 PM
well, at least you could have waited for me before you started..........

kid on bike: chased one up a blokes driveway & pinned him against a wall... i was driving an L200 at the time, i guarantee he'll never upset me again...

when i was teaching my youngest to ride her first bike, 2 came up the path on their mountain bikes, saw us & decided to frighten us by riding straight at us... 15 stone of angry bloke really vs. youth & his bike after he got back up & straightened his handlebars, i gave him a bollocking...

round our way, its always 14-15yr old girls who simply walk out in front of everything... i don't know if its an ego thing or what.....

ii find that the youths hang around by our local co-op & generally annoy everyone in site, but they really can't cope with someone who tells them to tidy up all their beer cans, & wrappers, and when they tell me to 4 cough, i simply tell them to do it, at this point the gobby one always starts, so he gets special attention, and they always leave.. so i pick up the rubbish, and follow them home & give the rubbish to their parents telling them where i find it.. in my experience, the biggest prats are not from broken homes, or on benefits, but they are just trying to impress their mates.

i also pick up rubbish people chuck out at the traffic lights, and give it back to the usually shocked driver.....

well mowgli, i never knew you had it in you lol

General Baxter
13-10-10, 07:26 PM
well mowgli, i never knew you had it in you lol

from the midlands, we take no **** of no one lol

Pistol Pete
13-10-10, 07:26 PM
If people are kunts, they need to be told. Simples!!!

claire6069
13-10-10, 07:32 PM
lmao at baxter

thing is these days, you never know if a kids guna whip a knife out!!

General Baxter
13-10-10, 07:47 PM
lmao at baxter

thing is these days, you never know if a kids guna whip a knife out!!

ill whip my knob out then lol

wwmnw
13-10-10, 07:54 PM

Good plan, nobody wants to fight the nekked guy lol

mayhem
13-10-10, 08:05 PM
lol

dont get mad.. just hit them. it's there own f*cking fault.
i've hit people before, and will do it again. not at a high speed,just enough the let them fall of there bike.
and only if you can see on their face that they want to be cooler than me.

on a sunday, the church people overhere always walk in the middle of the road, like there better than me. i never brake. if youre so close to god, you'll meet him if you dont get the feck out of my way.

sidewalks are for walking, roads for cars.

draper
13-10-10, 08:05 PM
kids (of all ages) are just annoying, my old local has just re-opened an they let kids in now. if i wanted kids running around while i had a few beers of an afternoon id drink down the park FFS

thank god im never having any lol

claire6069
13-10-10, 09:08 PM

pmsl i wondered how long it would be before someone said something like that lol trust it to be you lol

MK999
13-10-10, 09:40 PM
kids (of all ages) are just annoying, my old local has just re-opened an they let kids in now. if i wanted kids running around while i had a few beers of an afternoon id drink down the park FFS

thank god im never having any lol

I read this, and went, WTF? lol

craig green
13-10-10, 10:31 PM
The old 'muppets in the road syndrome' just happened again tonight, group of 3 (2 lads & a fat bird). The lad holding hands with the bird yanked her accross the road, but they decided to linger in the carriageway. I got closer & then felt the need to use the horn, she shat her pants & the lads both gave me hand gestures. Quite how I startled tham when it was dark (9:30pm) & I have my lights on I'll never know. This is on the A38 FFS, hardly a quiet road.

Paul
13-10-10, 10:40 PM
I tend to speed and an swerve towards muppets like this... lol

craig green
13-10-10, 10:47 PM
i Swerve For Morissey

LEWI007
13-10-10, 11:42 PM
Been a good read this thread so far.

I dont have much input as i havent had that much experience on the road except for being a dangerous driver.

When im on foot though im very careful on roads, never been knocked over, touch wood.

I remember when i was at school and the adverts with the hedgehog telling you to be careful, stop look n listen or something haha

bazil
13-10-10, 11:48 PM
WTF ever happened to the green cross code?
I'd run them down, probably doing the parents a favour anyway.

Jack
14-10-10, 08:22 AM
Another thing that fcuks me off, why do some people feel the need to honk their horn whenever they leave a person's house? "I've said my goodbyes, and in case you can't hear my ripspeed-embossed vehicle driving away with its cross section of industrial width drainpipe welded to the rear, I shall blast my horn an unecessary number of times as well"

Brum brum honk honk ****ERS

steviegsi
14-10-10, 08:52 AM
Flol at jack^ and everyones general vigilante-ness! How long before life is like the film 'Demolition Man'. Applying for a licence and going to a clinic to have kids would sort a whole lot of the country's problems out I think..... Not too many would have much of a spring in thier step though!

draper
14-10-10, 10:31 AM
I read this, and went, WTF? lol

You muppet lol

Obviously I meant kids, beer is much more fun and less stressful

L14MNP
14-10-10, 12:43 PM
I knocked a kid of about 12/13 off his MTB when I done an icey handbrake turn once. lol

I guess that one goes down as my fault lmao.

It's the same around here with them sauntering over the road and actually slowing down when they see a car as if it's some ludicrous game of chicken! I always make eye contact with them and generally give them time to pick up their pace, if they don't or slow down I then do the opposite. Foot further down to increase noise/speed. I remember some w$nker 16/17 y/o stopping dead in the road as his other three mates bailed. It was wet, so drop a cog and light the rear wheels at full throttle - yeah he moved and I 'won'. :/

GTF off the road! lol

If I borrow the old mans 4x4 with bull bars or am driving a van etc it's much more fun. I too have smashed a wing mirror because of some tool.

I always stay near the brake pedal though, as you just know there are the ones with zero common sense as opposed to not a lot that feel they have somethign to prove and just will not move.

Idiots! Also, it's not just kids! I appreciate some people are slower to cross etc. but they can still look! Young mothers with prams just sauntering out beggars belief.

Jack
14-10-10, 03:02 PM
Crisps in a multipack, when the bottom pack gets fused into the outer bag so you have to shred the multipack to get the last pack out, or look like a wang with a massive bag of crisps.

This also annoys me.

Sloth
14-10-10, 03:09 PM
bread that goes off 1 day early, then the next loaf goes off 7 days after. make yer mind up.

L14MNP
14-10-10, 03:10 PM
bread that goes off 1 day early, then the next loaf goes off 7 days after. make yer mind up.

Toast. lol

Sloth
14-10-10, 03:12 PM
cant, tis mouldy...

Jack
14-10-10, 03:16 PM
Mould = flava! Nom nom etc

Sloth
14-10-10, 03:22 PM
only in cheese...

L14MNP
14-10-10, 03:25 PM
only in cheese...
Get a wash then. lol

Sloth
14-10-10, 03:34 PM
lol ta. hmmmm brie.....

Hayley
14-10-10, 06:36 PM
When I pick up a 999 call at work just at the point that the pre-op he/she thing (yes really, he wears a bra and is taking tablets!) turns on the hoover right next to me.

ok so a bit specific to me but still tres annoying.

mowgli
14-10-10, 06:48 PM
When I pick up a 999 call at work just at the point that the pre-op he/she thing (yes really, he wears a bra and is taking tablets!) turns on the hoover right next to me.

ok so a bit specific to me but still tres annoying.

Now, on behalf of the good citizens of PNG, please, i implore you, please get a pic of the aforementioned shim

L14MNP
14-10-10, 06:50 PM
That your 'thing' then is is Mowgli?

Nice to see (s)he's got the hoover out. This one definitley wants to be a woman. lol

Hayley
14-10-10, 06:53 PM
yep he is a man going into a woman. and I shall definitly try and get a pic of her but it might look a bit weird.

Jack
14-10-10, 06:54 PM
yep he is a man going into a woman. and I shall definitly try and get a pic of her but it might look a bit weird.
Weird as in you taking the pic, or... "it" might look a bit weird? lol

Hayley
14-10-10, 06:57 PM
lol the first one. I cant really say "excuse me, can I take your picture so people on a website can oggle at you and decide if you should prob stay as a man or not.

L14MNP
14-10-10, 06:58 PM
Are they fit? lol *disgusts self*

Hayley
14-10-10, 07:00 PM
lol no. really really not im afraid. he/she is at the weird inbetween stage...
growing long hair, but still with a 5 o clock shadow and big adams apple. teeny boobs too.

brainsnova
14-10-10, 07:03 PM
are you sure its not just the brother from slap shot lol

Jack
14-10-10, 07:08 PM
Sounded a bit like me until you said the teeny boobs bit

claire6069
14-10-10, 07:11 PM
growing long hair, but still with a 5 o clock shadow and big adams apple. teeny boobs too.

attractive lol

Sloth
14-10-10, 08:35 PM
ive had worse.... lol

Elstro1988
14-10-10, 08:54 PM
If we're moving the topic onto anything that's annoying...

How about people who constantly moan about how they don't like a certain TV show yet still religiously watch it? Just seen this on Twitter..

Tanya.
14-10-10, 09:11 PM
If we're moving the topic onto anything that's annoying...

How about people who constantly moan about how they don't like a certain TV show yet still religiously watch it? Just seen this on Twitter..

That does my head in too!

And people that judge you based on your age and appearance without actually knowing you or even ever having spoke to you. (Happens alot at work) Does my nut in.

mowgli
14-10-10, 09:20 PM
That your 'thing' then is is Mowgli?. lol

nope, just for the comedy value...like this (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/4525081/John-Terry-transsexual-lookalike-internet-frenzy.html)

L14MNP
14-10-10, 10:21 PM
Agreed.

I offer this for the same effect (http://theblemish.com/2010/01/blake-fielder-civil-dated-an-amy-winehouse-tranny/)

Jackroadkill
14-10-10, 11:06 PM
And people that judge you based on your age and appearance without actually knowing you or even ever having spoke to you. (Happens alot at work)

Yeah, I get that a lot. People assume I'm one of the students (I work in a college) because I've got long hair and piercings. The fact that I'm 31, have a staff lanyard and can often be found teaching doesn't seem to give away the fact that actually I'm a tutor to some staff - even though I've worked there for two years.

draper
15-10-10, 09:45 AM

Sounds like the darling I tried (and failed) to pull last weekend tbh

John
15-10-10, 09:58 AM
Sounds like the darling I tried (and failed) to pull last weekend tbh
lol

MattBrown
15-10-10, 10:23 AM
That does my head in too!

And people that judge you based on your age and appearance without actually knowing you or even ever having spoke to you. (Happens alot at work) Does my nut in.

This annoys me.

I always look abit rough, jeans and Tshirt is smart to me lol

But its because Im a worker.

However, Its worse with girls I think, but maybe not in a bad waylol

MattBrown
15-10-10, 10:28 AM
pmsl i wondered how long it would be before someone said something like that lol trust it to be you lol

O reli?lol

Tanya.
15-10-10, 10:49 AM
This annoys me.

I tend to get grief from the little old ladies at work when they notice i'm pregnant.

It always starts with tutting and glares and then they'll make a comment which generally goes along the lines of "another teenager pregnant, what is this world coming too, she's just a baby herself" yadda yadda....

Annoys me no end!

L14MNP
15-10-10, 10:54 AM
My mates GF said the very same yesterday, she's 20 y/o and was in an art gallery as part of her uni course yet the well to do lot looked down their noses at her. Do they really think a typical teenage parent who's just after a council flat and feeds babies pasties etc would be in an art gallery? lol

Tanya.
15-10-10, 10:57 AM
My mates GF said the very same yesterday, she's 20 y/o and was in an art gallery as part of her uni course yet the well to do lot looked down their noses at her. Do they really think a typical teenage parent who's just after a council flat and feeds babies pasties etc would be in an art gallery? lol

Exactly lol

Even if I was a teenage parent, they don't know the background to the situation or anything. :roll:

Plus atleast i'm working which should count for something!

draper
15-10-10, 11:22 AM
Back in the kitchen with the lot of them lol

Sloth
15-10-10, 12:04 PM
I tend to get grief from the little old ladies at work when they notice i'm pregnant.

It always starts with tutting and glares and then they'll make a comment which generally goes along the lines of "another teenager pregnant, what is this world coming too, she's just a baby herself" yadda yadda....

Annoys me no end!just tell em theyre jealous cos theyre all shrivvelled up and useless and smell of piss.:thumb:

claire6069
15-10-10, 07:36 PM
my grandad annoys me, cantankerous old git

rant over lol

mk1nova_rich
15-10-10, 07:40 PM
This annoys me.

+1 Matt, have some rep

I wear scruffy clothes to work cos i wear overalls, yet people do seem to look down at you, especially these office workers. The funny thing is, half of them just answer phones and are on a lower wage than me and im not even fully qualified yet lol

mowgli
15-10-10, 07:47 PM
/\ i did a building job at NEXT's headquarters in leicester.... we had pedestrian walkways all over our dig site. so we had to be on the watch for pedestrians...... so when the staff arrived, several hundred supermodel wannabees appeared.....so we had to keep an eye on them...

10am, some idiot arrives, we'd been reported for looking at women by the IT people........and starts talking down to us cos we are in scruff. so one of the lads said, go & tell the IT dept that we were looking at real women, and not just pictures of women.

on the whole, the more 'fashionable' they were, the more obnoxious they were..

Tanya.
15-10-10, 09:17 PM
just tell em theyre jealous cos theyre all shrivvelled up and useless and smell of piss.:thumb:

Id like to keep my job :p I wish I could though!

People that pronounce my name wrong annoy me too. It's not exactly rocket science, especially when i've already told you loads how to pronounce it! :roll:

Andy
15-10-10, 09:19 PM
why,how they say it??
surely the sarff know how to speak correctly??!!

Tanya.
15-10-10, 09:22 PM
why,how they say it??
surely the sarff know how to speak correctly??!!

Tarn-yahh is how alot of people pronounce it including a girl i've worked with now for about 3 months. :tard:

Sloth
15-10-10, 09:23 PM
sarf: tan-yahhhhh

norf: tan-yuh

( my wifes called tania)

Andy
15-10-10, 09:23 PM
Tarn-yahh is how alot of people pronounce it including a girl i've worked with now for about 3 months. :tard:
see,round 'ere that'd be tanyer.As in,"that ball hits my car again,i'll tan yer ar5es" lol

Tanya.
15-10-10, 09:26 PM
see,round 'ere that'd be tanyer.As in,"that ball hits my car again,i'll tan yer ar5es" lol

My first ever job interview I went to the receptionist sat there saying "tan yer a5s." Was not impressed lol

Andy
15-10-10, 09:36 PM
yorkshire/north easter? lol pretty sure thats where it originates from.Urban d will know fo sho.

Tanya.
15-10-10, 09:43 PM
yorkshire/north easter? lol pretty sure thats where it originates from.Urban d will know fo sho.

She was Scottish lol

Jack
15-10-10, 09:44 PM
Tan-RARRR

Andy
15-10-10, 09:46 PM
She was Scottish lol
hmmm interesting lol

Spudly
15-10-10, 09:47 PM
sarf: tan-yahhhhh

norf: tan-yuh

( my wifes called tania)

Is it fook!!!

Tan-Ya, seemples :roll:

svlet
15-10-10, 09:48 PM
She was Scottish lol she will be from aberdeen from the sounds of it i cant stand the way they talk.

Andy
15-10-10, 09:48 PM
Is it fook!!!

ya or yer i'd say.almost same
Yuh is manc i would have said

Tanya.
15-10-10, 09:49 PM
Is it fook!!!

THANKYOU!

+1 :d

Spudly
15-10-10, 10:07 PM
THANKYOU!

+1 :d

Lol seems we have a winner, meeee lol

Andy
15-10-10, 10:08 PM
Lol seems we have a winner, meeee lol
feck off i wrote t'same ages ago!:p

Tanya.
15-10-10, 10:17 PM
I really didn't realise it's such a hard name to get right lol

Spudly
15-10-10, 10:21 PM
I really didn't realise it's such a hard name to get right lol

Neither did i, its like the abbreviated name, Al' cant really get it wrong unless youre a complete tard lol

mowgli
15-10-10, 10:25 PM
my stepdad was christened ian, as his mother really hated abbreviated names..... all was going well until ian's daughter went out with this idiot who insisted on calling him 'ee'

Andy
15-10-10, 10:27 PM
my stepdad was christened ian, as his mother really hated abbreviated names..... all was going well until ian's daughter went out with this idiot who insisted on calling him 'ee'
A lad i used to work with was called ee or e's (ian)

Tanya.
15-10-10, 10:27 PM

What lol People really will try to abbreviate anything and everything.

Spudly
15-10-10, 10:29 PM
What lol People really will try to abbreviate anything and everything.

Ummm, im guilty of that, i call my lovely lady Em, her name is Emily:(

Tanya.
15-10-10, 10:33 PM
Ummm, im guilty of that, i call my lovely lady Em, her name is Emily:(

Sometimes it's not bad, you can get away with abbreviating certain names/things. People always do it to mine as it's just generally easier. It's just when everything get's abbreviated and it just ends up making no sense what so ever.

mowgli
15-10-10, 10:34 PM
you have now moved onto msn/txt sht.......

Tanya.
15-10-10, 10:36 PM
you have now moved onto msn/txt sht.......

That annoys me too but it's when people actually bring the text talk to normal conversation and actually speak in abbreviations.

mowgli
15-10-10, 10:38 PM
and that is why an 18" offcut of scaffold tube is an accessory that goes with everything........

Andy
15-10-10, 10:40 PM
That annoys me too but it's when people actually bring the text talk to normal conversation and actually speak in abbreviations.
like your friend? lol lol lol lol lol

Tanya.
15-10-10, 10:41 PM
like your friend? lol lol lol lol lol

Oh god lol Yes like her haha.

Andy
15-10-10, 10:42 PM
i want to meet her,she sounds fun lol

mowgli
15-10-10, 10:44 PM
get ear defenders, or a handy scaffold offcut, cos without one, you'll need the other... anyone who says 'question mark' deserves abuse.

Tanya.
15-10-10, 10:44 PM
Just remember to talk like your texting and to actually say what punctuation is being used lol

mowgli
15-10-10, 10:47 PM
she might not understand 'semi colon', so you could take her up the tradesmans......

Andy
15-10-10, 10:47 PM
Just remember to talk like your texting and to actually say what punctuation is being used lol
oh comma hi full stop. how are you today comma question mark the weather is garbage outside exclamation mark.inverted comma well were due snow inverted comma thats what they say full stop

Tanya.
15-10-10, 10:51 PM
That's pretty much how an actual conversation goes with her. She also likes to try making the weird smiley faces with her face too. It's highly amusing.

Andy
15-10-10, 10:52 PM
i'd love to see her "tard" face lol

Tanya.
15-10-10, 10:53 PM
I was nearly really mean then lol Bless her, I do love her lots.

Jack
16-10-10, 01:02 AM
Can't really abbreviate Jack. Thank fcuk.

how are you today comma question mark
Fial.

Sloth
16-10-10, 01:08 AM
Fial.

colonfacepalm

MK999
16-10-10, 01:19 AM
Can't really abbreviate Jack.

And from now on you shall be known as "J"

Hayley
16-10-10, 01:43 AM

wasnt one of the men that wore black called J? coolio.

Ernie
16-10-10, 10:33 AM
Back on topic...
I had some yoof run out behind my old veccy gsi.
They didnt see the 21ft low down car trailer behind it.
It was priceless to see somebodys head pop up in the rear veiw mirror as they got up.
Teach them not to run between cars at roundabouts lol.

Jack
16-10-10, 02:03 PM
RJ :p

L14MNP
16-10-10, 06:48 PM
That's pretty much how an actual conversation goes with her. She also likes to try making the weird smiley faces with her face too. It's highly amusing.

In the world of emoticons I was colon capital d! lol

draper
16-10-10, 06:58 PM
todays 2 annoying things - the fact my little sister has been in my bedroom to use my mirror and left half eaten chocolate and a sandwich in here

second, probably more so tbh. waiting for the lingering smell of the evil turd-bomb i just flushed to dissipate before i have a shower and go out !!

L14MNP
16-10-10, 07:00 PM
todays 2 annoying things - the fact my little sister has been in my bedroom to use my mirror and left half eaten chocolate and a sandwich in here

:gay:

Thought you were a bloke lol. Just use any shiny surface when a self examination is required.

draper
16-10-10, 07:02 PM
i need it to take ASW photos of myself for dating sites tho

L14MNP
16-10-10, 07:03 PM
Webcam. :thumb:

Sloth
16-10-10, 07:08 PM
/\ with your clunge out. always a winnar....

Jack
16-10-10, 08:03 PM
Webcam. :thumb:
Amatuer, everyone knows you steal pics from google

I'm a David Hasselhoff clone you know. Its uncanny.

Sloth
16-10-10, 08:11 PM
wasnt there a user called the hoff?

L14MNP
16-10-10, 11:52 PM
wasnt there a user called the hoff?

There was. He quit surfing. Too much hassel.

wwmnw
17-10-10, 12:26 AM
There was. He quit surfing. Too much hassel.

Oh dear lollol

Elstro1988
19-10-10, 04:00 PM
on the whole, the more 'fashionable' they were, the more obnoxious they were..

True. My Uni was full of them, male and female. Also why I rarely went on the gay scene - full of skinny, obnoxious, "fashionable" queens.

draper
19-10-10, 06:22 PM
todays annoyance - my dad nearly crying and generally flouncing about because his car failed its MOT. It only failed on a bulb, a few brake lines and emmisions FFS

Jack
19-10-10, 06:24 PM
Now tell him he should buy a Nova and see what happens

draper
19-10-10, 06:28 PM
tbh i dont really want to talk to him lol

pretty sure he's starting to have a mental breakdown/lose his marbles tbh