PDA

View Full Version : Turbo, Centre Caps, H/S Switches, Repair Panel, Air Jack and 20ne Engine

BigBadNova
11-10-10, 12:52 PM
Hello Everyone.

Got a few items for sale that are goin spare in the garage.
All items can be posted at an extra cost or can be picked up from my house in Bishop Auckland. Have pictures of everything so can email pics to anyone interested.

First off ive got a large T3/ T4 Turbo Came with the nova when i bought it. Looks to be in very good condition never been used since ive had the car and also think i may have the origional recipt aswel somewhere. No actuator with it though. It does have a serial number on the turbo: MZ0804526 if anyone wants to know it.
Price il say £180 ono and £15 postage

SpeedLine allessio Centre Caps in silver with vauxhall badges. All 4 are in good condition a few light scratches but nothing major.
Price £75 and postage £5

Nova P/S Rear arch repair panel. Had this for years now from my first Nova. in good condition. no dents etc altho abit dusty.
Price £20 and Postage £10

Heated Seat switches. very good condition. Come in the origional dash insert.
Price £8 and Postage £3

Draper Air Jack. Can jack upto a 3 tonne. Brand New never been used. all equipment still in origional packaging. Runs streight from your car exhaust. excellent for off roaders. £50 new
Price £25 and postage £5

C20ne Engine. Just removed from my nova. unknown milage but runs very wellcome with all ancillarys inc loom and ecu. head has been removed to make sure there was no damage etc. no manifold with engine either. ready to drop streight into a nova or corsa.
Price £100 NO POSTAGE

F18 Gearbox good condition no whines or crunches
Price £45 NO POSTAGE

BigBadNova
12-10-10, 11:28 AM
bump

BigBadNova
13-10-10, 11:22 AM
up