PDA

View Full Version : EDL march.

JensonLEI
09-10-10, 11:50 AM
Just been down town to find masses of helicopters, thousands of police and most shops boarded up, I can sense it's going to get messy, I'm going down again soon when they all turn up to see what the fuss is about, Most roads are blocked off which isn't helpful , what's your opinion on this?

Spudly
09-10-10, 11:53 AM
What is it?

gc_vaux
09-10-10, 11:54 AM
English defence league protest i think ?
More than likely turn into a riot

Plug
09-10-10, 11:55 AM
lol wtf??

go down and join in

gc_vaux
09-10-10, 11:56 AM
Apparently they're targeting a mosque ? :S

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-11411187

Rexy
09-10-10, 11:57 AM
They never seem to da naff all tbh, this happened in bolton a little while ago and nowt much really happened tbh.

Few pakis got battered, few white lads got battered and a few windows got smashed.

JensonLEI
09-10-10, 11:57 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-11505724

It's a massive racist march.

Graeme
09-10-10, 11:58 AM
Where?

svlet
09-10-10, 11:58 AM
Apparently they're targeting a mosque ? :S

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-11411187
good makes a change from them attacking are soldiers then.

Plug
09-10-10, 11:59 AM
pop down your local paintball place and buy up as many paint grenades and smoke grenades you can :) should make it more interesting

JensonLEI
09-10-10, 11:59 AM
Where?

Leicester mate, I'm going down soon will get some vids put up ;)

gc_vaux
09-10-10, 12:00 PM
pop down your local paintball place and buy up as many paint grenades and smoke grenades you can :) should make it more interesting

lol Pick me up first if you do :p

Spudly
09-10-10, 12:00 PM
I think there is only one thing to be said here clicky (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hamKl-su8PE&ob=av2e)

Plug
09-10-10, 12:02 PM
/\ lol

and gc its abit far for me to come

svlet
09-10-10, 12:03 PM
will it be on the news if so i expect to see one of yous with a large png flag supporting the couse ...

JensonLEI
09-10-10, 12:05 PM
will it be on the news if so i expect to see one of yous with a large png flag supporting the couse ...

Yes it will, 8 of us are walking down there at 1, it's like Christmas has come early lol

Ben
09-10-10, 12:19 PM
Complete waste of time, tbh 90% of the people they are protesting about are as English as the brain dead ****ers doing the march.

mk1nova_rich
09-10-10, 12:41 PM
Complete waste of time, tbh 90% of the people they are protesting about are as English as the brain dead ****ers doing the march.

+1

you have all the scumbag jobless dossers from the council estates targeting foreigners who are prepared to work and contribute to the country :confused:

I'm right-wing myself and immigration does have a lot to answer for, but the BNP and EDL are a complete set of tossers and its no wonder nobody takes them seriously. The people to blame are the Government, end of

JensonLEI
09-10-10, 12:42 PM
+1

you have all the scumbag jobless dossers from the council estates targeting foreigners who are prepared to work and contribute to the country :confused:

I'm right-wing myself and immigration does have a lot to answer for, but the BNP and EDL are a complete set of tossers and its no wonder nobody takes them seriously. The people to blame are the Government, end of

+1 totally agree

MattBrown
09-10-10, 12:52 PM
+1

Dont take this the wrong way.

Read what theyre about before shouting your mouth off:roll:

They have many black and asain members

The only thing theyre against is muslim extremists, and in general muslims.

Now, when the catholics are against the protesants, does anyone kick up a fuss?

Or is it because its asain people, people feel the need to jump on the racist band wagon?

Personally, I feel its a waste of time.

But if a member of your family was killed due to a muslim terrorist, then others may feel like them.

Its also in no way related to the BNP or any other right wing party

mowgli
09-10-10, 01:19 PM
they were in nuneaton recently, because the local garrison, at bramcote are the gurkhas, a muslim group allegedly announced they were going to have a protest, which is perfectly legal by the way......

so my missus & the girls went to nuneaton shopping, and the eldest one got locked out of the ropewalk shopping centre simply because she was walking ahead of the others, and my missus played merry fcuk into the security guard to open the door & let her back in...he called reinforcements, who thankfully decided a twelve year old girl was of no threat, but a 42 year old mother would be if they didn't let her in.
i've not heard of any reports of violence..

BUT, it is a bad sign of things to come.....

labours policies have set the nation back 30+ years, and now paki bashing is on the increase again..... the reason there are blacks & asians (if there really are any, like the non white members of the BNP) in the group is because they hate people of pakistani origin, and not for socio-political views.... it is paki bashing, and nothing else.

as always, a different ethnic group is 99.99% decent & law abiding, and the 0.01% are pillocks...

mk1nova_rich
09-10-10, 01:24 PM
Dont take this the wrong way.

Read what theyre about before shouting your mouth off:roll:

They have many black and asain members

The only thing theyre against is muslim extremists, and in general muslims.

Now, when the catholics are against the protesants, does anyone kick up a fuss?

Or is it because its asain people, people feel the need to jump on the racist band wagon?

Personally, I feel its a waste of time.

But if a member of your family was killed due to a muslim terrorist, then others may feel like them.

Its also in no way related to the BNP or any other right wing party

I think you got the wrong end of the stick Matt, the point i was trying to make is that there a lot of white English people who contribute nothing to society as they dont work (people with no intention of working, not those made redundant or seeking employment), are generally just a drain on society and the legal system yet think they deserve the right to protest against anything :wtf:

I know the EDL is not related to the BNP, and regarding your point about if a member of my family was killed by a Muslim terrorist... well lets just say i don't think its a good idea to express my views on a public forum :)

MattBrown
09-10-10, 01:49 PM
I think you got the wrong end of the stick Matt, the point i was trying to make is that there a lot of white English people who contribute nothing to society as they dont work (people with no intention of working, not those made redundant or seeking employment), are generally just a drain on society and the legal system yet think they deserve the right to protest against anything :wtf:

I know the EDL is not related to the BNP, and regarding your point about if a member of my family was killed by a Muslim terrorist... well lets just say i don't think its a good idea to express my views on a public forum :)

Yeah, if you re-read your comment, it makes it sound like its our fault that theirs muslim extremists around, and that we should loose our free speach.

Give it a couple of years and it will blow over.:thumb:

mk1nova_rich
09-10-10, 01:54 PM
There is no such thing as free speech, and Islam is a serious threat to this country... not just the terrorists. Why revert to terrorism when they can enter quietly and settle in large areas together?! Its all wrong :(

MattBrown
09-10-10, 01:58 PM
There is no such thing as free speech, and Islam is a serious threat to this country... not just the terrorists. Why revert to terrorism when they can enter quietly and settle in large areas together?! Its all wrong :(

This comment is true, and saddens me at the same time:(

I personally have no issues with immigrations etc, if people work, and take them fukkin rags of there heads:mad:

I always make a point about that, especially if were in college, some girl with one on, aload of people refused to go the computer room with her, and she refused to take it off

:wtf: is how they look lol

mk1nova_rich
09-10-10, 02:02 PM
Manchester Airport is the worst. Coming back through passport control and some Asian wants to see my passport. Hold on a minute, it should be you showing me your passport FFS!!! Baseball caps, and crash helmets etc have to be removed before entering a bank, do they have to remove their rags?! NO do they **** :mad:

too many liberal do gooders running this country, the Muslims dont need to cause trouble to get what they want

mowgli
09-10-10, 02:47 PM
rich, what is the name of your vicar???

some of us are churchgoers..... its amazing how often people have a go about muslims. they keep their faith. the majority work hard, ok, so they wear funny clothes.... big sodding deal.. there are a helluva lot of british women that should only show their eyes in the street... its all to do with preserving their modesty... nothing more

JensonLEI
09-10-10, 03:20 PM
I smell bacon

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee290/01162831327/521a8a09.jpg

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee290/01162831327/4008a8f0.jpg

gc_vaux
09-10-10, 03:25 PM
I smell bacon

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee290/01162831327/521a8a09.jpg

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee290/01162831327/4008a8f0.jpg

Foook me, should of been robbing a bank while all the pigs were busy

JensonLEI
09-10-10, 03:26 PM
At the minute the EDL guys are throwing bottles, fireworks, stones, Saw 3 policemen being took away in ambulance, and now started smashing shops up.

JensonLEI
09-10-10, 03:27 PM
Foook me, should of been robbing a bank while all the pigs were busy

That has come across my mind, it's ****ing crazy here lol

gc_vaux
09-10-10, 03:30 PM
That has come across my mind, it's ****ing crazy here lol
lol I can imagine, did you get any vids of the riot ?

mowgli
09-10-10, 03:31 PM
every last one of them wants rounding up, sticking in the back of a hercules transporter, and taking to afghanistan.... then we'll see who is hard.

JensonLEI
09-10-10, 03:43 PM
lol I can imagine, did you get any vids of the riot ?

Lots, I have a vid of a guy sparking the popo, they said they came to protest but there destroying our city

gc_vaux
09-10-10, 03:48 PM
Lots, I have a vid of a guy sparking the popo, they said they came to protest but there destroying our city

lol Get it up. Bunch of c*nts, half of em have probably joined in for fun

JensonLEI
09-10-10, 04:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azYIgTOBv4s

Mike
09-10-10, 05:00 PM
^ ****ing idiots. The lot of them & the lot of you who think its piss funny that the police are being targeted for doing there job yet you'd moan like merry fcuking hell if your house got broken into & they never came round to a call out.

gc_vaux
09-10-10, 05:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azYIgTOBv4s

Missing extras from Green Street ?

JensonLEI
09-10-10, 05:09 PM
^ ****ing idiots. The lot of them & the lot of you who think its piss funny that the police are being targeted for doing there job yet you'd moan like merry fcuking hell if your house got broken into & they never came round to a call out.

I'm not saying it's good at all, just getting the footage.

Mike
09-10-10, 05:17 PM
I'm not saying it's good at all, just getting the footage.

Well if you get pleasure of watching people fighting then more fool you Im afraid.

JensonLEI
09-10-10, 05:26 PM
Well if you get pleasure of watching people fighting then more fool you Im afraid.

I was recording the march, how was I suppose to know he'd punch the copper.

wilson_sri
09-10-10, 05:42 PM
Idiots.

mayhem
09-10-10, 05:51 PM

OMFG

geert wilders is a PNG member:eek:

JensonLEI
09-10-10, 06:00 PM
OMFG

geert wilders is a PNG member:eek:

LMAO ......

Pete
09-10-10, 08:38 PM
not proud to admit it like but two of my friends do the edl march and i know they were there today. They have always said that there told you dont start trouble until the police or the foreign protesters do something first, dont get me wrong the edl can move first and i dont justify them. Last one i saw was from when everyone turned up at the start and the police made the first move, reason being is that they are trying to get the march banned, but always gets out ruled as everyone IS entitled to there own opinion and have the right to protest

mowgli
09-10-10, 08:49 PM
pete. leicestershire is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the land... these thugs go out of their way to provoke a reaction. their protests are always in areas where there is a large ethnically diverse community, so they always provoke a reaction..

i'm old enough to remember the national front. they did exactly the same. the moderate nf people became the bnp, the more radical ones have moved on. there will always be fascist bully boys. there always have.

the once proud nation that they want to return to was built onthe blood & sweat of indians, pakistanis, arabs, africans, and a great many other races in what we called the empire.

English is a mix of roman, celt, pict, dane, anglo saxon, norman etc... we are less 'pure' than most other races anyway.

Pete
09-10-10, 08:54 PM
im not saying groups like the edl dont provoke the ethnics but for the last few years the edl aint started it, i mean today started at the big tv in the centre, a group of about 60 ethnic lads came over to the edl to kick it all of

Rickardo
09-10-10, 08:58 PM

:thumb:

Alex J
09-10-10, 09:00 PM
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc179/benjdm/popcorn.jpg
who cares what race we are?? love reading all the tripe people put down!

mowgli
09-10-10, 09:10 PM
im not saying groups like the edl dont provoke the ethnics but for the last few years the edl aint started it, i mean today started at the big tv in the centre, a group of about 60 ethnic lads came over to the edl to kick it all of

pete. if the EDL hadn't organised their 'protest' then it would have simply been another boring day in leicester with everyone enjoying themselves..

just imagine this scenario.. somebody decided to organised a 'protest' march specifically to call you, your parents, your community, & every single belief you have been brought up with, scum....... would you be upset???? this has been happening in leicester since the late 40's.... the older generations put up with it, usually cos there were bigger racists in the police than anywhere else. the second generation put up with it... the third generation, who are as english as the rest of us won't.

i'm as far as i know, as english as you can get, and i abhor racism.

Pete
09-10-10, 09:34 PM
meh, will reply when i get internet back, phone takes to long to reply with

Spudly
10-10-10, 08:13 AM
who cares what race we are?? love reading all the tripe people put down!

In all fairness mate i thought you were a bit of a numpty after that smashed up nova affair, but youve just redeemed yourself totally in my eyes, shame a hell of a lot more people cant think like that, the world would get along far better:thumb:

gazz
10-10-10, 09:51 AM
coppers need a good kicking now and again.
just to show were not scared of them.
you can all slate me if want, but its different story when they beat a bloke up for passing them, pushing him to floor and killing him. or do you all forget about these things.
there the one's who push it to a point of violence...
go give your opinions to someone who gives a f$ck.
i'll never respect them.
oh and i'm not racist, and i have couple friends who are in police force and they agree.

Ben
10-10-10, 10:35 AM
In shame a hell of a lot more people cant think like that, the world would get along far better:thumb:

My thoughts exactly!

The "White British" race is not exactly a pure breed, we are a mix of celt's, Vikings, Romans, Norman's and the Dutch! Yet we seem to try and reject others as they are not White! If the Romans or the vikings had been black or asian then we would almost all be of mixed race anyway.

mowgli
10-10-10, 12:18 PM
if you are fair haired & white, you are not of english origin........ you are scandanavian

the whole dark hair, dark skin mediterranean look is because the europeans mixed with the african arab moors.

gazz, you are condoning beating cops because one officer made one very bad mistake in the middle of a riot. the cop had been trying to keep order in a mob, and one bloke tried to approach the cops...most other people had the sense to get out of the way of the violence, no, he walked into the middle of it & asked to be let through!!!! what were the cops going to do?????

and you have tarred them all with the same brush..

i know 2 armed response cops, neither of them have actually shot anyone yet, the click as they ready the weapon is enough to make grown men soil themselves... they should have deployed them into these riots, to scare the hell out of these idiots.

Edd
10-10-10, 12:23 PM
So what exactally do the EDL stand for then ?

Can someone enlighten me please ? No bullcrap

wwmnw
10-10-10, 12:33 PM
EDL are just another racist group of people like the national front. I have my opinions as do we all but a march down a street trying to fight the cops isn't going to get any illegal immigrants or legal immigrants kicked out the country, mob mentality ftl.

As for the video lol the lads **** them selves when the cops moved yet I bet they were in the pub the next day telling stories of how the kicked the **** out of 500 cops and as for those saying the cops need a kicking, yeah there are some cops who abuse their position but alot of them will be cunts to you as they get alot of **** off people like you who think they know better and think you know the law, they have a hard enough time with people making them look bad and they have to stick to the law as well or they have alot more to lose than most.

gazz
10-10-10, 02:31 PM
So what exactally do the EDL stand for then ?

Can someone enlighten me please ? No bullcrap

http://www.englishdefenceleague.org/
have a read up.. its not a "racist" party..
unlike BNP.

MattBrown
10-10-10, 02:31 PM
unlike BNP.

Correct, all colours/makes/models/religions etc.

It does seem a bit odd thoughlol

Spudly
10-10-10, 04:14 PM
coppers need a good kicking now and again.
just to show were not scared of them.

Wtf, are you serious?

Grow the fcuk up springs to mind there pal!

The world does not revolve around beating each other up and proving how 'hard' you are you know!

MattBrown
10-10-10, 04:15 PM
Wtf, are you serious?

Grow the fcuk up springs to mind there pal!

+1 of my dodgey but still loving replol

Edd
10-10-10, 04:18 PM
Reading through the link on the EDL they seem to have some very very good points IMO

But with every protest/march you going to get dicks that come along because they think it's the go ahead to fight coppers. Very wrong.

Jackroadkill
10-10-10, 04:42 PM
The EDL are a bunch of small-minded racist thugs - end of story. If you've got a problem with immigrants taking your job try getting up on time, working hard and keeping your head down instead of hanging around shopping centres on weekdays with your shell-suit trousers barely containing your lardy, lazy ****.

Racism and extremism have no place in the 21st century - after all, they're just the descendents of practises like throwing stones at people from the next village and burning old women.

The fact that we need to discuss this issue is frustrating in the extreme. As is the fact that i got permanently banned from another forum for expounding these views - if we fall prey to small-mindedness, racism and intolerance we let the extremists (whatever cloth they are cut from) win.

gazz
10-10-10, 04:56 PM
The EDL are a bunch of small-minded racist thugs - end of story. If you've got a problem with immigrants taking your job try getting up on time, working hard and keeping your head down instead of hanging around shopping centres on weekdays with your shell-suit trousers barely containing your lardy, lazy ****.

Racism and extremism have no place in the 21st century - after all, they're just the descendents of practises like throwing stones at people from the next village and burning old women.

The fact that we need to discuss this issue is frustrating in the extreme. As is the fact that i got permanently banned from another forum for expounding these views - if we fall prey to small-mindedness, racism and intolerance we let the extremists (whatever cloth they are cut from) win.

you :tosser: try reading the link that was posted. its not racist group.

And your happy with people coming into this country that you have lived in all your life and paid your taxes. while they come over on bottom of lorry and claim those taxes or get the job you priced up and got under cut.
i'm not even gonna go into it now, because people like you who ruin it.
end of ****..

Jackroadkill
10-10-10, 04:58 PM
you :tosser: try reading the link that was posted. its not racist group.

And your happy with people coming into this country that you have lived in all your life and paid your taxes. while they come over on bottom of lorry and claim those taxes or get the job you priced up and got under cut.
i'm not even gonna go into it now, because people like you who ruin it.
end of ****..
Are you seriously suggesting that all Muslims live underneath trucks?

Oh, and the EDL most certainly is a racist group. In my opinion. You can have yours, I can have mine - that's the virtue of democracy. I don't have to like yours and you certainly don't have to like mine but we both have the right to our beliefs.

gazz
10-10-10, 05:00 PM

read your own post

Jackroadkill
10-10-10, 05:05 PM
Don't see what you mean about reading my own post, Gazz.

gazz
10-10-10, 05:11 PM
i was anwsering your post that stated immigrants.
Not about muslims..

They both are different.
yes we all have dif veiws.
:thumb:

Edd
10-10-10, 05:15 PM

I have a job thanks, work hard and it's well paid
At 32 I think I well past hanging around shopping centres you fool
I used to have a shell suit about 25 years ago
And yes I do have a problem with the amount of immigrants in this country, mainly the eastern Europeans tbh, I think there bad for the country
Everyones is entitled to a opinion, reading that link the EDL to me don't come across as racist

Time for you to zip up your tracky top and head to your local shopping mall :d

gazz
10-10-10, 05:16 PM
well said that man:thumb:

Jackroadkill
10-10-10, 05:18 PM
Right I get you. I think perhaps we're slightly at cross purposes here. I was taking issue with the EDL's anit-muslim stance, not saying that you thought that all muslims / immigrants pose a threat or anything like that.

mowgli
10-10-10, 05:20 PM
unlike BNP.

gazz, it got redirected to a facebook page... and the racist language used on there is proper old fashioned 1970's paki bashing crap that we thought had died out.......

if the EDL are not racist, why do they only march in places where there are large immigrant communities....

they get the locals riled, and when the young local asian lads confront them, ooooh they defend themselves..........

stop believing the PR, they are a tiny minority making a lot of noise, they need something to protest about, foxhunting got banned, there isn't another g8 meeting for a while, so they try to protect what is british.......

mowgli
10-10-10, 05:23 PM
can i just remind everyone about this

Members of this forum must not:

1. Post libellous, insulting, antagonistic, racist, aggressive or otherwise abusive remarks about any individual or company either within forum posts or the PM system. Any views expressed on this forum are the opinions of individuals and not of the club/forum as a whole.

Jackroadkill
10-10-10, 05:26 PM

That's what they said on the other forum I got banned from! Still, I think that PNG's a bit more live and let live than that one.

Edd
10-10-10, 05:27 PM
The thing is the EDL is stating the truth

Most, or a high % young male Muslims in this country hate 'western' views/way of life, but won't leave the country, if they hate it that much why not? Hence the extremism.
That's where the EDL comes in, people feel threaten by this and want to stop. Rightfully so IMO.

This added to the hideous stituation of the open door policy of letting any EU countries people live hear means this country is fast becoming overcrowed and unstable.

gazz
10-10-10, 05:29 PM
Although the English Defence League do not condone the burning of any Quran it is understandable why people feel the need to vent such frustration, especially when our Armed Forces are fighting and dying for our flag, our Queen, our country and the preservation of its Western democratic freedoms. Islamists are more than happy to burn our flags without a single care or thought for our Armed Forces and the sacrifices they make, they don’t care about our “outrage” or even our “offence”. Now it is time to let these people know that we will not accept their hateful and disgusting ways. We are sick and tired of our soldiers having to come home and endure abuse from Islamist scum who abuse and spit on then, the very same kind of Islamist scum who they engage (and shoot at) over in foreign fields, that is the sad ironic fact of the matter. We fully support our Armed Forces, we love our flag, our nation and our culture, and we will always, always remember those who fought for the freedoms we enjoy today

that is alittle quote from them.
to be honest this thread has started going in all different directions now..

Edd
10-10-10, 05:30 PM
I don't see anyone posting anything racist:confused:

Sloth
10-10-10, 05:31 PM
while they come over on bottom of lorry and claim those taxes or get the job you priced up and got under cut.

i dont think so. those who decode coming in illegally cannot work here legally, and if they are working its either on false papers, most often supplied by some english thug/drug dealer/whatever. or they are been knowingly employed by crooked british employer. so its not them, at the end of the line, sadly its us. and how do you claim taxes????

gazz
10-10-10, 05:35 PM
i claim taxes by filling in a tax return form each year..lol

Sloth
10-10-10, 05:38 PM
you claim a tax rebate. and illegals cant do that as they dont have a national ins number to do it with. do your research bud.

gazz
10-10-10, 05:41 PM
but i've lived and worked here all my life..

draper
10-10-10, 05:42 PM
but i've lived and worked here all my life..

well done
although i doubt you were working as toddler lol

gazz
10-10-10, 05:49 PM
the thing is you can go round all day and nite with this.
everone has different veiws.
thats why the government cant even make a descision.

Sloth
10-10-10, 05:49 PM
and? so have i. i hate the **** hole so im off.

put up or shut up.

Edd
10-10-10, 05:52 PM
and? so have i. i hate the **** hole so im off.

put up or shut up.
Fair play for doing that :thumb:

It's a pity all the Muslim extremist don't take that attitude and fook off out of this country

mowgli
10-10-10, 05:55 PM
so, can someone please update me on this useage of the english language.....

since when was calling people islamists & scum, and the whole over here thing not been racist??????

islamic people are what the huge majority are.. they do enough to keep their faith..
islamists are people who are much more radical, there are a lot of people who feel they should do more to help their faith, and the imam tells them they should send their sons to madrasa schools, a lot of these are residential, and these lads get indoctrinated. some of these lads get radicalised then they become prepared to die for their god...

jehovas witnesses are a more radical version of the church of england, we aren't frightened of them, mostly, we treat them as a bit of a joke....

the whole muslim/west thing is too complex to go into, but basically some bloke in the 1920's drew some lines on a map of persia, and decided a load of new countries..
pakistan was a province of india, and their hatred for each other is huge.
afghanistan, iran, iraq, saudi, and all the other states were drawn & suddenly tribal areas were in different countries, people were displaced, big money was to be made out of oil etc.
then after WW2, they decided to make israel, then the real crap started.

it is more of a social problem than a racism problem, but the british army will never make peace in afghanistan, ever.. they hate everybody except their own people. the russians spent a decade in there, and gave up, we are doiing the same as peacekeepers, it will never work, there is always another tribe with a grievance, and the EDL are another tribe with a grievance....

JensonLEI
10-10-10, 05:57 PM
I knew creating this thread would turn out like this lol....

gazz
10-10-10, 06:01 PM
its all your fault jenson..lol lol

Edd
10-10-10, 06:03 PM
I wasn't calling anyone scum at all

Just posting my opinion :thumb:

The government did a survey not so long ago and the results were that 60 odd % found that Islam was the biggest threat to this country

svlet
10-10-10, 06:09 PM
i aggre with some one saying they dont like are belifes and things like that tbh it tear all the mosques and things down due to the fact that they would never do it for us in thier country i mean if you cant even take i bible in to thier country why should we be building them mosques and such like am in no way a racist but in thier countrys we would be treated alot worse than the edl would like to treat them...

JensonLEI
10-10-10, 06:13 PM
i aggre with some one saying they dont like are belifes and things like that tbh it tear all the mosques and things down due to the fact that they would never do it for us in thier country i mean if you cant even take i bible in to thier country why should we be building them mosques and such like am in no way a racist but in thier countrys we would be treated alot worse than the edl would like to treat them...

Svlet say whattttttttt?

Sloth
10-10-10, 06:17 PM
has he been at the wine gums again?

JensonLEI
10-10-10, 06:26 PM
has he been at the wine gums again?

I had no idea what he said, I think he just smashed his face on the keyboard then clicked post.

mowgli
10-10-10, 08:09 PM

they raise money to build their own mosques. none are publicly funded, the same as churches.

so you think its ok to attack them cos if we were in their country, they'd attack us??????

have you ever even spoken to a muslim????

Rexy
10-10-10, 08:14 PM
I've spoen to a good few mowgli and they all seem like utter ****ers tbh.

Hindu's however now they are totally different.

Sloth
10-10-10, 08:18 PM
id happily help any hindu, nicest peeps ive met.

JensonLEI
10-10-10, 08:28 PM
Sikh's are an absolute laugh, one of my close mates is Sikh and probably more White than me, he loves tucking into a t-bone steak.

Sloth
10-10-10, 08:39 PM
/\ only peeps who can ride a motorbike without a helmet

JensonLEI
10-10-10, 08:48 PM

How awesome is that, my mate dosn't wear one though as he says he hates Asians lol...

MattBrown
10-10-10, 08:50 PM

Only people who can ride a moped.

The law changed:thumb:

mowgli
10-10-10, 09:56 PM
and sikhs get exemption from those poxy plastic hard hats on building site work too

MattBrown
10-10-10, 10:03 PM
and sikhs get exemption from those poxy plastic hard hats on building site work too

I would wear one anyway, especially after a lad i know had a 12" adjustable dropped on him lol

JensonLEI
10-10-10, 10:05 PM
I would wear one anyway, especially after a lad i know had a 12" pole inserted inside him lol

I don't think a hat is going to protect him from that.

Sloth
10-10-10, 10:07 PM
I would wear one anyway, especially after a lad i know had a 12" cock stuffed in him lol

gay porn again matt? :wisewood:

mowgli
10-10-10, 10:09 PM
I would wear one anyway, especially after a lad i know had a 12" adjustable dropped on him lol

you'd better buy a suit of armour then..

Ben
11-10-10, 09:23 AM
LMFAO at the small minds thinking that every Muslim poses a terrorist threat to the UK, I know lots of Muslims and have never ever spoke to one who is extreme in any way and in fact the ones i met hate the extremists more than any non muslim i have met. As they tarnish there religion and give them a bad name to all the thick people that just generalise them all the same.

Any Black men all have big dick gen

Or perhaps how about all American Indians wear headress's gen!

This thread is like reading something from the 70's suppose people are right there are still massive racists around i just think the problem is there so ignorant they dont even know it themselves!

mowgli
11-10-10, 05:21 PM
This thread is like reading something from the 70's suppose people are right there are still massive racists around i just think the problem is there so ignorant they dont even know it themselves!

couldn't agree more. i've bought todays leicester paper, when i get home, i'll post up a list of the EDL's achievements......

mayhem
11-10-10, 06:19 PM
so.. muslims are a danger to country's?

afaik it's the idiots who abuse religion to kill, and that happens/happend in every religion.

Lee
11-10-10, 06:30 PM
Assuming all muslims are extreemists is like assuming all christians are KKK!

‎Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Says it all really

mowgli
11-10-10, 09:13 PM
right folks, here is the report from the Leicester Mercury about the march..

1. http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/
2. http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news/WAR-PEACETwo-faces-Leicester-weekend-high-drama/article-2742534-detail/article.html
3. http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news/EDL-protest-ends-17-arrests-violence-blood-smashed-windows-officer-broken-leg/article-2743205-detail/article.html

and the editorial comment, which i think says everything really..

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news/Granted-ve-got-idiots/article-2742305-detail/article.html

then the day after, there was a peace & diversity festival & the city came out and enjoyed themselves...

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news/Saturday-city-like-war-zone-Sunday-shown-counter-bad-good/article-2742374-detail/article.html

one of the EDL protestors came from lancashire & dressed in a chicken outfit.. he was specifically protesting about the use of Halal meat in his local KFC.

5 EDL protestors had driven up from plymouth & couldn't remember where they'd parked......

now, my comment on the proceedings... until euro 96, it was considered an act of racism to put an england flag up, such was the hatred attached to the national front and their activities.... the EDL claim they are proud of the flag of st. george. but pissing about like this will make the white people stop putting the flag out because of the shame again. i do not want this to happen.

Jackroadkill
11-10-10, 11:16 PM
the EDL claim they are proud of the flag of st. george. but pissing about like this will make the white people stop putting the flag out because of the shame again. i do not want this to happen.

I bet that most of them have no idea that St. George was a Bulgarian, either.

mowgli
12-10-10, 06:09 PM
I bet that most of them have no idea that St. George was a Bulgarian, either.

so was one of the wombles....

Jackroadkill
12-10-10, 09:00 PM

Very true... Hadn't thought of it like that.

Ben
13-10-10, 01:51 AM

I thought they were from Wimbledon?

Jackroadkill
13-10-10, 08:47 AM
I think they were first generation immigrants - they came here and worked hard in crap conditions for no thanks!

Sloth
13-10-10, 09:04 AM
flol @ this, only on png can it go from:
"serious thread!!!"

to

"wombles are immigrants"

Ben
13-10-10, 10:58 AM
I think they were first generation immigrants - they came here and worked hard in crap conditions for no thanks!

I always thought they looked dodgy! Bet they were trying to claim housing benifit too!

Jackroadkill
13-10-10, 11:32 AM
Bloody wombles, coming over here, taking the jobs we think we're too good to do, scavving through rubbish... 'oo do they think they are?