PDA

View Full Version : let_nova

waynes sri
02-10-10, 12:59 PM
as anyone got anything back off this eg cash wise? as he did send his number out so i texted him and he asked how much it was that a wanted back and he would send it.he dint even know what it was that a had off him.so its been bout two month now and other week i asked if had sent the cash and he said yes as far as im aware my gf sent it monday but the monday he was on bout was a bank hol so bank werent even open and i had no payment..so texted bout two days ago and said or you sending it or is it never going to happen and never got back to me tosser

Connor
02-10-10, 01:00 PM
oh no, so you sent him money, and he hasnt sent the part?

waynes sri
02-10-10, 01:03 PM
oh no, so you sent him money, and he hasnt sent the part? i did get the part which was afuel pump but when i put it on it piss fuel out..the bit that ****s me is when i said ill but it the cash was sent the next day and he cant do the same and send it back

Edd
02-10-10, 01:04 PM
I wouldn't expect anything back from him tbh

Dc1984 has been waiting months for a £1500/2000 refund of the scamming turd so don't hold your breath

Full of lies blags and bullcrap

bainyboy sr
02-10-10, 01:05 PM
just think how dc feels let is a baw bag lol

svlet
02-10-10, 01:07 PM
was he running a long going scam or did he just get it to deep and try and forget about it

Edd
02-10-10, 01:34 PM
He was/is a scamming tw*t from the start I think

Tried scamming me the cum filled hagus

svlet
02-10-10, 01:36 PM
why dosent everyone just go and take what they are due

vaughanmc
02-10-10, 01:37 PM
He was/is a scamming tw*t from the start I think

I thought the same

Paul
02-10-10, 02:45 PM
why dosent everyone just go and take what they are due

Yeh, tossers like that need a lesson. If I was dc, I would have got my biggest mates, and just turned up on his doorstep and if he didnt pay, id just take stuff to the value of what he owed me. Hes hardly going to call the police is he.

Paul
02-10-10, 02:46 PM
I thought the same

Makes three of us, ask Ad, I told him to ban him bout a year ago. Cause I thought he was a tosser. lol

Andy
02-10-10, 02:50 PM
a complete oxygen thief.its a fukkin disgrace

16v Nova Kev
02-10-10, 02:54 PM
well i bought lott's of stuff of him and also sold him lott's of stuff and never had any bother.Im not saying he didn't bump people be was ok with me.

bainyboy sr
02-10-10, 03:29 PM
Makes three of us, ask Ad, I told him to ban him bout a year ago. Cause I thought he was a tosser. lol

spot on mate exactly to the point ?