PDA

View Full Version : new lotus!!

Alex J
30-09-10, 10:29 PM
just seen them on the tv, they look ace, anyone else seen the new 5 models?? quite pricey mind!!! post some pics if you find any.. discuss...

Stuart
30-09-10, 10:59 PM
very nice, imho it will break lotus as they dont have the quality to backup the price tags.

Also they are leaving an entire customer base of people who could afford a £25K 2nd car... which is actually a LARGE chunk of the UK/Europe.

With luck I'll get to do some work for the new stuff as they will want some high end infotainment and HVAC controls :)

Edd
30-09-10, 11:01 PM
Pics needed :d

Stuart
30-09-10, 11:04 PM
http://live.lotuscars.com/videoplayer/

lazy mofos

http://www.lotuscars.com/en/future-cars

Jack
01-10-10, 07:43 AM
Hmmmmmmm

Kinda look a bit like a cross between Astons and Lamborghinis.

Alex J
01-10-10, 08:24 AM
they looks like a bit of me, most performance cars bring out one model at a time, but 5 that look half decent:eek: , lotus seem a good track car as each time i go to a track day, theres aleast 3 or four on the grid, and go out all day trouble free! will these be as good??

Lewis.
01-10-10, 08:54 AM
all the new models look the same to me. and they look like they want to be a lambo, still very nice though. whats the price tag for one of these?

Alex J
01-10-10, 09:00 AM
all the new models look the same to me. and they look like they want to be a lambo, still very nice though. whats the price tag for one of these?im not sure, i think they started mega high, maybe 50k, may have had a dream that was the pricelol

Stuart
01-10-10, 09:13 AM
I'd guess hardly any of the 'new' models will go on track as these are pretty much "GT" cars for poncing round europe in.

Plus the quantity of cash involved getting one of the new lot would see any track dayers NOT going on days with mere commoners with normal cars lol

Most Elise/Exiges on track have had a LOT of work done to them to make them last all day out there lol. Plastic end tanked rads that pop anywhere from 0miles to 100Kmiles when you least expect it etc lol

Sloth
01-10-10, 10:54 AM
any over egging the mix gen? this will go one way....