PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix Reloaded

wisewood
22-05-03, 09:56 AM
Quite simply the best film i have seen since The Matrix.

Went to see it last night... one word - WOW!

if you are intending to go and see it, go and see it sooner rather than later, and if you dont want to see it, YOU SHOULD!!

Carla
22-05-03, 10:00 AM
Im watching in friday, for definate, bin waiting 4 it 2 cum out since......well 1999 really after i watched the 1st!!

wisewood
22-05-03, 10:27 AM
Same here... watched the 1st one the day of release too... and then twice more at cinema and then on video till i wore out the tape and then on dvd.

I loved it, THIS ONE IS BETTER though.

When you are watching it and you see Neo stood talking to Agent Smith, get excited, get very excited ;) thats all i am gonna say. That scene is one of the best in the film...

Just shows you how much harder neo is now than he was in the first one.

Carla
22-05-03, 10:38 AM
Cool, and they go to zion dont they, multiple orgasms thinking bout it!!

wisewood
22-05-03, 10:48 AM
yupp - we get to see zion.

I aint gonna say much about it coz i dont wanna spoil it for anyone... gotta warn you though the ending is a bit of a fooker!!! it just stops!!! only 6 months to wait to find out what happens though.

wij 264
22-05-03, 11:03 AM
The matrix was on t.v last night and that was the first time ive watched it, but you are right it is a pretty shithot film. Love it when he stops the bullets in mid air... wana learn that for paint balling....

wisewood
22-05-03, 11:12 AM
there is a bit where he does it in Reloaded too... funny little comment after!!!

wij 264
22-05-03, 11:19 AM
after what you said bout the new matrix ill definatley go and see it in the cinema now. is he stil with that fit bird that he was in love with in the first movie. She kicks arse, alot of arse....!!

wisewood
22-05-03, 11:30 AM
Yeah - he shags her in this one ;)
dont see much but you can tll its deffo them two.

wij 264
22-05-03, 11:33 AM
sound 1.....!!

Carla
22-05-03, 11:59 AM
her name is trinity, and is played by carrianne sumat!!!

oh wow, they get it on, she was told she wuld fall in luv wid the 1!!

and as neo is the 1......ohhhh he so fine!!....sorry random!!

matrix kicks ass!!

wisewood
22-05-03, 12:13 PM
They got it on at the end of the first one, it was her love for him that revived him remember, after Agent Smith had shot about 8 rounds from a Desert Eagle into his chest.

;) watch out for the bit where neo does a similar favour for her in this one :D

Carla
22-05-03, 12:16 PM
oh yes i memba, cuz they think he is not goin 2 make it, but trinity is onvinced he is, and he does......yey excited now

*maybe a bit 2 emotional*

Cheese
22-05-03, 12:18 PM
Yep, went to see it last night! :D
Pretty good, few bits that were a bit wierd (like the power station scenes, Wise will know what i mean!)
The car chase seen its pretty awsome!!

Definately worth watching! :D

wisewood
22-05-03, 12:21 PM
I thought the power station stuff was pretty cool to be honest mate.

What you reckon to the fight scene after the kissing thing? (not trying to give much away lol) you know the one... keymaker runs away neo "takes care of these" :lol:

Cara
22-05-03, 12:30 PM
shhhhhh dont spoil it for everyone :roll:

Cheese
22-05-03, 12:34 PM
Lol, not saying the power station thing wasnt good, just a bit wierd how they did it, flicking back and forwards, etc.. Still good though!

That fight scene was cool!! Neo certainly "took care of all of them" lol

The opening scene with Trinity on the bike was pretty cool too! :D

wisewood
22-05-03, 12:34 PM
its alright - i know it seems like there is quite alot being given away - but trust me i'm not saying too much. This film is crammed with stuff.

Cheese
22-05-03, 12:42 PM
Lol! We could talk about this all day and still not cover everything!! Theres so much stuff going on! :D

wisewood
22-05-03, 12:46 PM
Come on then... lets do it!!! lets annoy everyone and start a post called "Matrix Reloaded for those who seen it" and talk about it lol.

Cara
22-05-03, 12:48 PM
NOOOOOO :evil:

wisewood
22-05-03, 12:51 PM
called "Matrix Reloaded for those who seen it

you dont HAVE to read it Cara :lol:
and sooner or later - like after the weekend people are gonna start talking about it all over the place anyway.

Dave
don't do it! goin to see i this weekend hopefully don't spoil it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Cara
well w8 until ive been to see it

wisewood
22-05-03, 12:55 PM
Well if i started a post named something like that - and the first post stated quite clearly that it was going to have discussion about the film in it.. and then you STILL went ahead and read it, thats just your own fault isnt it not mine :lol:

GO AND SEE IT ASAP!!!!
ITS SOOOOOOO GOOD!

Carla
22-05-03, 01:33 PM
do u no wat??........if u do keep telling us these little hints about the film, id dont really matter, cuz i no there would still b so much in the film to watch still.....plaus u'd watch it to see the special affects......like neo fighting all the agents, and wen he flies in the air....how cool 8) 8) 8)

wisewood
22-05-03, 01:45 PM
:D exactly right. There is too much in the film to sit here n talk about - if i typed out every single thing that happened in it the post would be about 10,000 words long - and thats jsut for the action scenes, the plot n other stuff going on would take up even more than that.

Nova-Boy
22-05-03, 04:33 PM
I watched it last night too. Some very good fight scense a couple of times lasted a bit long. Makes me want to do some kung foo!!

Some bits are a little far fetched but i wont spoil it for those who haven't seen it.

What wisewood! You left Novaload for at least 2 hours!!

wisewood
22-05-03, 04:38 PM
BELIEVE IT OR NOT I LEAVE NOVALOAD FOR ABOUT 8 HOURS PER DAY!!! :lol:

hard to believe i know, mostly because i sometimes leave myself logged in at work so it looks like i am online :D but dont do that very often anymore as i get loads of PM's from people asking urgent questions, and asking for features verified etc in the middle of the night lol.

You cant say that some of it is far fetched, its all far fetched!!! :lol:
some bloke plugs his head into a computer and runs around like someone on quake with the cheats on acting like god... :lol: dont get much more far fetched than that as a concept really.

Little-Devil
22-05-03, 08:56 PM
i just :D watched it its wicked

the cars chase- 10/10
fight seen -10/10
birds-10/10

the whole filmis 10/10

:?

Will
22-05-03, 10:36 PM
when someone has a link for download let me know

lmfao

i am going to see it saturday night but yeh i still want a copy on the pc :D

wisewood
23-05-03, 09:31 AM
much better off watching it at cinema first Will... get the full experience of it in full surround and massive screen.

Then get a downlaod for it so you can watch it n look for the subtle bits you missed. Like the fact that all scenes filmed in the matrix have a green tint to them, and all scenes out of it have a blue one :D

Noticed that in the first one too.

Carla
23-05-03, 10:59 AM
yeah plz do tell if sum1 gets a link!!

I wuld give the film 11/10......lol

Rach
23-05-03, 11:29 AM
It's great!
I went to see it on wednesday night and it's amazing!
I didn't think that the Matrix could have been beaten, especially in fight scenes, but i was so wrong!
The fights are so much longer than the first film and although some bits are obviously computer generated, it doesn't spoil the film in the slightest.
It's a great film, and i'm definatly gonna see it again soon.

Dave
27-05-03, 09:23 AM
went to see it sunday night, great film glad i went to see it but (i'm probably gonna get slated for this) did anyone else think it didn't really live up to all the massive amounts of hype?

Dicko
27-05-03, 10:43 AM
i got it 3 cds on svcd, very good quality but i wont be puting it for distribution im afraid

Fester
27-05-03, 11:04 AM
someones put some isos on the uni network lol its the classic take a camcorder in though :roll:

wisewood
27-05-03, 03:28 PM
did anyone else think it didn't really live up to all the massive amounts of hype?

to be fair though most of the hype was generated by the fans.

?Marty?
27-05-03, 03:43 PM
First one's better.

blingmachine
27-05-03, 06:15 PM
Saw it saturday, did'nt think that much of it :(
they went a bit overboard on theFX in the fight sceens and it was a bit confusing if ur not clued up on the story line.

:!: did you know that the matrix is based on an essay written by sum french guy who said that it was perfectly possible that we could all be plugged into a computor and just be living in sum vertial dream world, working as batteries for sum robot nation! wonder what he was smoking :lol:

Ben (lurk75)
27-05-03, 07:23 PM
i was disapointed in it!

It was the same fight scene over and over again, he done the same moves in every scene!

i think it was good but way to much hype about it.

The ending was so obvious and a piss take!

wisewood
28-05-03, 10:06 AM
a piss take of what Ben?

Ben (lurk75)
28-05-03, 11:14 PM
The piss taking out of us the general public, "to be concluded"

ok everyone knew there was a third one coming out very soon but to pay nigh on ?6 to watch a film without an ending is a joke!

Just a blatent ploy to make sure you go back and watch the next one when that comes out- PISS TAKE

Tazzy
29-05-03, 02:53 AM
im going tuesday night to see it! cant wait to see it, i know its gonna be awesome!

apparently, last week, a guy came into my place of work (local pub resaturant!) and apparently, left 3 dvd's there and forogt them!

one of which was Reloaded, i know its not on dvd yet, but as soon as it was found, the assitant manager took it, hid it in the building, and now the tvv*t forgot were he put it! lol!

the building is huge, ive searched all the celler, my colleagues has searched the kitchen and store rooms, and my boss has searched the office, but no sign!

but that dvd is in the building, and i will find it! lol