PDA

View Full Version : Scrap yards, mold, wrexham area

steg1970
26-09-10, 05:20 PM
As in title, am down here visiting friends, have some t.me tomorrow so thought I would have a run round to find some Nova bits. Is there anything in this area?

Ta

Stephen

Novasport
26-09-10, 06:33 PM
www.yell.com

steg1970
26-09-10, 10:51 PM
Unfortunatly yell doesn't tell me where the Nova's are.

bmw156
26-09-10, 10:59 PM
it tells you where the scrappers are, and then you call them!

Kev Turbo
28-09-10, 01:03 PM
Clwyd Breakers,

Usually a good shout - Its in Ruabon which is about 2 miles from Wrexham

There is also one next door to this which is huge

JackieNovaxx
28-09-10, 02:53 PM
theres a nova luxe in that clwyd breakers has got a few bits left on and the scrap yard next door to it only had two last time i went and they were a mk1 which had more on and a mk2 which was stripped

russnova
28-09-10, 05:44 PM
there is a few in h k motors in ruabon.there is a scrap yard in legacy called david kellys i was there about 6 weeks ago an there must have been 5 - 6 novas in there

Welsh Dan
28-09-10, 08:07 PM
One in Queensferry sometimes has Novas in, its just off the A550, http://www.queensferry-car-spares.co.uk/contact-queensferry-car-spares.asp

steg1970
29-09-10, 10:16 AM
Thanks chaps, I think I got most of the suggestions on my tour, not ma very fruitfull search, only thing I got was a bottom cam pulley from a Mk2 Cav.

Thanks

MattBrown
29-09-10, 10:17 AM
theres a nova luxe in that clwyd breakers has got a few bits left on and the scrap yard next door to it only had two last time i went and they were a mk1 which had more on and a mk2 which was stripped

Mwuhaha lol

It was me who stripped the silky GSI in there:d

And neils (Clwyd) has a stripped Luxe+ in there:thumb:

Mike Squeeks old SR is in Queensferry, as a bare shell though:wtf:

SR-Rally
29-09-10, 10:40 AM
My house lol

RossRog
04-10-10, 09:48 AM
There is a Xe'd nova in HK's its in a very bad way, the roof had been taken off to get the driver out, think it was a genuine GSi.... not too sure

but me an a mate stripped what we thought was worth taking...

MattBrown
04-10-10, 10:25 AM
There is a Xe'd nova in HK's its in a very bad way, the roof had been taken off to get the driver out, think it was a genuine GSi.... not too sure

but me an a mate stripped what we thought was worth taking...

There wasnt a think worth havinglol

It was graemes old 1.2 (GSI rep)

Graeme put a thread up, and I have filled it with pics of the car.

TBH HK are a rip offlol

Welsh Dan
04-10-10, 10:50 AM
Hk are a rip off for anything big, but for the small stuff they're OK, and you have to wade through less mud there than you do in clwyd breakers.

Jaques always used to be good :(

RossRog
04-10-10, 01:04 PM
There wasnt a think worth havinglol

It was graemes old 1.2 (GSI rep)

Graeme put a thread up, and I have filled it with pics of the car.

TBH HK are a rip offlol

i'm going to have to find that!

i got back lights an rear springs..

mate of mine got rear bumper, an other random bits he needed...there was not alot worth having you are right..