PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Corbeau Bucket Seats

L33 LEG
24-09-10, 03:55 PM
These things have been sitting in my garage all summer and i really want them gone. They came out of a saxo and have some subframes ready to bolt straight in but will obviously fit any other car, the frames weigh a tonne so you can either have them with the seats or not lol

The seats themselves are in pretty decent condition, they're Corbeau recliners and are a nice looking seat (much better than a lot of crap out there), however some retard called Frank has decided that he wanted his name stitched on the seat and also his close pal 'Mo Fo' lol These were done by the previous owner of the saxo, honest :roll: It isnt too much of a problem because you could easily either stitch over the writing in black or with a a blank black cloth or cover it with somesort of opel badge or whatever.

The condition of the seats are very good, much better than what they look like in the photo. The white bit of the bolster is where the fabric has gone but it isnt a hole or anything and isnt ripped so wont get any worse. Other than that they're pretty spotless and the back of them are perfect.

Comfy seats but they are a tight fit, im small and i definetly wouldnt advise any fat ******* to buy them :wtf:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i184/L33LEG/random/seats.jpg

All in all they are much better than i give them credit for, the stitched names although will give you and your mates a great laugh everytime you see them can easily be hidden within a minutes worth of sewing and they are a decent looking seat in nice condition.

Only want £50 for them, just want them gone and easily worth that. Collection from Blackburn, Lancashire but can sort a courier for anybody that wants :thumb:

Perfect for any Franks out there lol

gajit1992
24-09-10, 06:39 PM
have you got a number to reach you on pal and how mutch for the courier servis and i might have them tmoz pal

L33 LEG
24-09-10, 11:33 PM
PM'd

Maka
26-09-10, 07:41 PM
Sold!

Cheers Leggy :thumb: