PDA

View Full Version : weekend

tony k
24-09-10, 02:46 PM
whats everyone up to the weekend anything nice,im having a chilled one tonight few beers and a few mates round playing our fifa tournament,then tomorrow got a party loads of drink then,then if i dont feel to bad going out on me bike

Jeff16v
24-09-10, 02:55 PM
On the missus, fishing, on the missus:thumb:

Hobbit
24-09-10, 02:58 PM
Working tonight. Then packing this weekend ready for house move :(

GRUNT 16V
24-09-10, 03:03 PM
On the missus, fishing, on the missus:thumb:
see you there then lol

Jeff16v
24-09-10, 03:04 PM
see you there then lol

Didn't know you fishedlol

Spudly
24-09-10, 03:31 PM
Oi!!

This is not the official Friday Night Thread (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153741) get yourself in that one please lol

L14MNP
24-09-10, 03:35 PM
Supposed to be workin 6-2 Sat and Sun but they can frankly GTF. :)

Going to see some local comedienne tonight, if I get the car back together. Hmm I really should be in the garage seeing as it starts at about 6. lol

[Spud: merge] :d

mowgli
24-09-10, 03:43 PM
i've got to take my kids to woburn safari park tomorrow.... d'ya think i'll have to bring them back???

birthday treat.... yippee!!! woohoo!!! looking at a monkeys testicles as it strolls on my bonnet.....

then tgi fridays for partay after......

then girly sleepover..... so i've got to wear pyjamas if i need a slash...

i will be drinking profusely later

Spudly
24-09-10, 03:47 PM
Ahh sod it ill add to this lol

Tonight its steak and chips for tea for me dads birthday with a few wines and beers, then a very early night as im up and off out at stupid (and i do mean stupid AM) to get to Andys for about half six seven am, then off to dalby forest for the Yorkshire Rally, then back to his after for lots and lots of drunkenness, much to the joy of his mrs im sure lol

mowgli
24-09-10, 03:50 PM
http://forbiddenplanet.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/Desperate%20Dan%20cow%20pie.jpg?

Sloth
24-09-10, 03:50 PM
hang on, yorkshire rally, details plz mr spud!

meant to be guvvying tomorrow but im not sure, sunday off to a vw show. may go for a wee urbex later too.... i also haz copious amounts of booze....

mowgli
24-09-10, 03:51 PM
i also plan to purchase a Total Vollaux mag, and read it......

Sloth
24-09-10, 03:52 PM
this./\ there is some half decent tech in it apparently, aswell as the usual cars.

Spudly
24-09-10, 03:57 PM
Rally is done every year Rob, summat me and Andy go to well we do now anyways lol

Google trackrod rally yorkshire:thumb:

wwmnw
24-09-10, 04:13 PM
Work tonight, work on the car in the morning, work on the afternoon, work sunday night, possible work on car sunday morn.

Jack
24-09-10, 04:20 PM
Then packing this weekend ready for house move :(
I liked that house :(

Tonight I are mostly monging out; sorting out some star wars lego I found in my wardrobe earlier, then having nachos and some form of doovde. Tomorrow I are off to see the wizard of doddington and then Sunday we prance to Luton.

mowgli
24-09-10, 04:30 PM
JACK, is mrs going to be there??? cos you can do the nacho cheese joke on her... you put cheese on yours, but no cheese on hers, when she questions it, you say in your finest speedy gonzales.. 'it is nacho cheese, it is mine'

Jack
24-09-10, 04:37 PM
No, but I'm going to remember that one for next time. Chortle lol

Sloth
24-09-10, 04:39 PM
Star Wars Lego Pix Plz.

mowgli
24-09-10, 04:41 PM
youtube eddie izzard death star canteen.......

Edd
24-09-10, 04:45 PM
Working all day tomorrow, start nights 7pm Sunday :( least I'll be able to watch the Grand Prix at 1 on Sunday tho:d

mowgli
24-09-10, 04:53 PM
i'm hoping to do a jack & get to luton, anyway, if i don't watch a grandprix this year, hamilton wins it.

tony k
26-09-10, 11:09 PM
well the party went well,absolutely got trashed,cant remember alot,just remember there first couple of hours,the usual party things going on.then once the kids had gone home it got out of hand lol,suffering today didnt get home till 6,as my bird said,she wasnt a happy bunny,i couldnt even talk she said,the best part about it is,its only a 15 minute walk,my mate said i left at 5 lol,all in all a good night lol

tony k
08-10-10, 09:37 PM
whats people upto this weekend,im having a chilled one,got a few house things to do ie fit new door locks and security bolts,then sunday watch the f1 and touring car.then have me sunday roast that is all

Andy
08-10-10, 09:41 PM
,then sunday watch the touring car.then have me sunday roast that is all
exactly that mate,for me also:thumb:

Spudly
08-10-10, 09:42 PM
Ahhh very clever, my thread only covers one night wheras yours covers three nights and two whole days lol

Tonight is getting buckled night, tomorrow is wake up and do fook all other than munch day, then working my second job tomorrow night, then sunday having a proper full on sunday roast of beef and all the trimmings and my mrs is coming round to join us for it for the first time, nervous a bit as its only the second time she has properly met my rents lol

tony k
08-10-10, 09:42 PM
god i love me old sunday roast lol

Andy
08-10-10, 09:44 PM
Ahhh very clever, my thread only covers one night wheras yours covers three nights and two whole days lol

Tonight is getting buckled night, tomorrow is wake up and do fook all other than munch day, then working my second job tomorrow night, then sunday having a proper full on sunday roast of beef and all the trimmings and my mrs is coming round to join us for it for the first time, nervous a bit as its only the second time she has properly met my rents lol
get blasted,that way if she makes a cunnt of herself,they have low expectations,then when she's behaving normal,she will impress them lol

brainsnova
08-10-10, 09:51 PM
im just finishing a bottle of jack d's and hoping to get my bearings pressed onto my transit hubs in the morning

Spudly
08-10-10, 09:58 PM
get blasted,that way if she makes a cunnt of herself,they have low expectations,then when she's behaving normal,she will impress them lol

Lmfao, my mum is quite impressed/taken by her so were doing well, been invited to her uncles bonfire night do aswell, but Emily (my lass) is expecting me to spend more time with her uncle that night than her, why you ask, cos he does rallying and has an evo rally car and a nova rally car lol

Andy
08-10-10, 09:59 PM
Lmfao, my mum is quite impressed/taken by her so were doing well, been invited to her uncles bonfire night do aswell, but Emily (my lass) is expecting me to spend more time with her uncle that night than her, why you ask, cos he does rallying and has an evo rally car and a nova rally car lol
ah so he's a ralleee droyvar?
be sure to take the plunge and go all out clobbered up in subaru gear

Spudly
08-10-10, 10:00 PM
ah so he's a ralleee droyvar?

Aye, only a proper one as he ralley droiyves in a ralley car, not a clitoris haha!

I told her about that and she was in stitches, btw she wants to come next year too:thumb:

EDIT...

LMFAO never saw your edit, fukking roffle!!!!

tony k
08-10-10, 10:11 PM

ah quality mate got a good one there,not her uncle your bird lol

Spudly
08-10-10, 10:13 PM
ah quality mate got a good one there,not her uncle your bird lol

Lol and she actually likes novas having been out in her uncles previous rally novas, thinks theyre cool and wishes i didnt have to break mine lol

Andy
08-10-10, 10:14 PM
Lol and she actually likes novas having been out in her uncles previous rally novas, thinks theyre cool and wishes i didnt have to break mine lol
dont do it then,reshell ftw
btw,you get my text yesterday re new engine?

tony k
08-10-10, 10:15 PM

wish my bird was like that,she likes cars but not novas,guess she can see the light lol

Spudly
08-10-10, 10:18 PM
dont do it then,reshell ftw
btw,you get my text yesterday re new engine?

Aye and i did reply hence me saying earlier i thought youd not got my texts, ive been half thinking of texting you to ask if you would consider welding mine for me, seen as how the turbo has been put off for a year now! :eek:

Andy
08-10-10, 10:20 PM
Aye and i did reply hence me saying earlier i thought youd not got my texts, ive been half thinking of texting you to ask if you would consider welding mine for me, seen as how the turbo has been put off for a year now! :eek:
its possible,just couldnt justify the amount needing spending on panels myself though

brainsnova
08-10-10, 10:22 PM
alot of welding wire would be needed

ward
08-10-10, 10:22 PM
i think im kinda lucky on my bird liking cars{ she drives an s2000 } like its stolen and rolled her nova few years back!!!

albeit gets the hump cause i spend to much time on here.
tony no time for the nova the weekend?

Spudly
08-10-10, 10:23 PM
its possible,just couldnt justify the amount needing spending on panels myself though

I need a more fuel efficient car and why not fix the nova ive already got sat there tbf, it kinda makes sense in a fcuked up way!

Andy
08-10-10, 10:24 PM
I need a more fuel efficient car and why not fix the nova ive already got sat there tbf, it kinda makes sense in a fcuked up way!
EGGGGSACTLY!!

tony k
08-10-10, 10:25 PM
i think im kinda lucky on my bird liking cars{ she drives an s2000 } like its stolen and rolled her nova few years back!!!

albeit gets the hump cause i spend to much time on here.
tony no time for the nova the weekend?

i must have the wrong bird lol,nah mate cars at a friends doing the wiring,might go out on me bike,how about you mate you doing any work on yours,hows the business going,hope its going well

ward
08-10-10, 10:37 PM
lol think i just got lucky!!

she even drinks more then me an entices me to go out.
well im definatly going to do a recheck over it and do a couple of bits. going to get a few new picks of it and post them aswell.

yh its all going well mate,altho gone into spares rather then mechanicall work.
doing salvage aswell,buying an selling etc

Spudly
08-10-10, 10:51 PM
EGGGGSACTLY!!

You up for welding it then, seriously mate here!

brainsnova
08-10-10, 11:09 PM
weld it as you can buy a big bit steel for £10 and turn it into splash guards etc