PDA

View Full Version : need abit of help its driving me mad l

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
21-09-10, 04:08 PM
ive dropped the 1.4 in and i just dont no how to wire coild up ive cot a pic of the wires it turns over im just not getting any spark with my wiring so any help would be appreciated btw i dont have a green wire that went to old coil i have a dash with no rev counter but i do have a aftermarket one will that wire do?

pic

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w221/djvausey/21092010046-1.jpg

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
21-09-10, 05:29 PM
any body? btw its the circul coil

bigdan1
21-09-10, 05:50 PM
on mine i have one wire coming from the dizzy to one side of the coil if this isnt connected then you wont get any power to your plugs i belive,
the green wire wont stop it from starting anyways mate just run a seperate one from the coil if you have a aftermarket rev counter?

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
21-09-10, 05:52 PM
on mine i have one wire coming from the dizzy to one side of the coil if this isnt connected then you wont get any power to your plugs i belive,
the green wire wont stop it from starting anyways mate just run a seperate one from the coil if you have a aftermarket rev counter?

if it wouldnt be two much work could you get me a pic or draw one out as i dont quet get you from my dizzy a two wirescinnector goes into it

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
21-09-10, 06:11 PM
i really need help as i need my car

mk1nova_rich
21-09-10, 07:30 PM
connect that black from the coil to the black on the loom, that should work

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
21-09-10, 10:11 PM
tah mate will try this tmoz any one else got any ideas or has had the same problem