PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Anyone??????

mrs Rexy
18-09-10, 10:57 PM
As you've all probably heard of My Rexy's accident :cry: we can't go on holiday anymore, soooooooooo was just wondering if any of you guys would like to buy it off us??

Its for 2 adults going to Bulgaria on Monday the 20th Sept at 7:45pm coming home Tuesday 28th at 4am. Self catering, flights and transfers for £150... Any Takers let me know asap

Thanking you............:thumb:

dj_wudgey
18-09-10, 11:05 PM
i havent heard off any crash but i havnt been on much!! hope its not bad!! and he gets well fast!!

Mazz
18-09-10, 11:06 PM
Whats happened? He ok?

mrs Rexy
18-09-10, 11:13 PM
he had an accident on Thurs morning on his way to work on his bike, some idiot pulled out of a side street without looking (NICE 1 D**K ED!!) and he went straight into the side of him, broke both bones (his tibia and fibula jst to be clever :P) in his right leg and has been in hospital ever since.......... Hopefully should be coming home Monday tho....

Edd
18-09-10, 11:14 PM
If it was exactally a month later I would of taken the holiday off your hands would of saved me cash so I'd have more to spend on the Sport lol

Hope he's ok though

Edit: clearly he's not with a broken leg :(

Mike
18-09-10, 11:18 PM
Bloody hell, hope hes ok like?

mrs Rexy
18-09-10, 11:19 PM
aww gutted, ahhh well hope someone wants it soon so its not completly wasted!
Hes getting better everyday, managed to get out of bed today onto a chair and then back into bed!!

dj_wudgey
18-09-10, 11:30 PM
buggar me a broken leg hope he gets well soon sory to hear about the accident and the holliday aswell!!

Danny s-p
19-09-10, 12:01 AM
get well soon rexy

Jack
19-09-10, 12:35 AM
Poor rexton :(

Get well soon dude.

Graeme
19-09-10, 07:15 AM
Didn't think Rexy on a bike was a clever thing, but I thought he'd damage himself, get well soon Rexy and gutted for you missing your holiday

srs1
19-09-10, 09:00 AM
i'm sure you can claim the money back through your insurance lauren.
if not claim it off the person who hit him car insurance.

mayhem
19-09-10, 09:10 AM
dont you have a cancel insurance?

Sloth
19-09-10, 11:38 AM
hope hes ok, mrs rex, has he had pins put in or owt?

gazz
19-09-10, 12:27 PM
best wishes to rexy and hope for fast recovery..

Stuart
19-09-10, 02:54 PM
i'm sure you can claim the money back through your insurance lauren.
if not claim it off the person who hit him car insurance.

Id be slapping the FULL price of the holiday on the claim too.

And sell it aswell lol.

Pistol Pete
19-09-10, 03:45 PM
Crap news about the accident. I have a metal insert after my bike related off. I went to Cyprus for a week after mine. Crutches, full length leg brace (left leg got a cool stripy tan lol).

GWS.

mrs Rexy
19-09-10, 05:55 PM
Ha ha sounds good! But it doesnt look like he will be getting out of hospital till at least Tuesday now :cry:

And we were going to get our insurance on Saturday lol.... so theres nothing we can do about the hol now. I think Gaz will prob claim for it on his insurance aswell.... and he owes me a BIG holiday for this! hahahaha :p

L14MNP
22-09-10, 04:58 PM
Just seen this whilst looking for another thread. My best wishes to the lad, hope he makes a swift recovery etc.

How fast was he (apparently) travelling? All of those types of bikes seem to give it a fistfull when not always appropriate IMO.

What's the car driver saying, full repsonsibility?

mowgli
22-09-10, 05:10 PM
tbh, having a motorbike accident is what you do on a foreign holiday, not before... i hope rexy makes a rapid recovery..

ps. i hope you've got some thermals, cos on a frosty morning, the bones & metal gonna zing for a while... (i speak from experience:()

Pistol Pete
22-09-10, 05:32 PM
tbh, having a motorbike accident is what you do on a foreign holiday, not before... i hope rexy makes a rapid recovery..

ps. i hope you've got some thermals, cos on a frosty morning, the bones & metal gonna zing for a while... (i speak from experience:()

lol seconded!!

Royston
22-09-10, 05:42 PM
Hope you're back on form soon;)