PDA

View Full Version : LITTLE FCUKERS!!!

wisewood
21-05-03, 10:55 AM
I awoke this morning to the sound of my mate knocking on the door, hearing him say to my mum - "Andy's window has been smashed on his car - cant stop, late for work, see ya!"

I jump out of bed, throw some trousers on and run outside (i use the word run loosely) and find that the drivers side rear window has been smashed, actually it was oblitterated, nothing left of it at all.

I peered in and noticed my 6x9's still there, head unit (face was off) still there as was everything else... or so i thought.

I phoned a window place, cant remember which one now - and they are gonna come out and fix it at work for me this afternoon sometime... a total cost of ?100.17p (for those of you that dont know its a clio not a nova hence the more expensive glass).

After taping some plastic sheeting over the gaping hole in the side of my car I went back into the house to get ready for work, now being almost half an hour late (but its ok coz i had already phoned them) and realised when i got in there that my hair gel was missing... then thought, its ok... some in the car - went out to car - and the small bag containing my hair gel, toothbrush and deodourant was missing. Someone broke into my car in order to steal about 10 quids worth of toiletries. :lol:

There is a moral to this story ladies and gentlemen, thieves are move stupid than you might think, and like the advert says "Don't give em an easy ride!"

Lesson learned... take heed and make sure your car is empty properly!!!
That bag was tucked under the drivers seat, and still they spotted it and took it. Can't beleive they didnt at least have the parcel shelf away with my speakers in it - but who am I to complain about that.

Thing that I dont understand about it is why they chose my car - there are plenty of similar targets on our street, and with it being a dead end and us being at the top end of it, you wouldnt expect a theif, no matter how stupid and off their face on smack to wander all that way in to do one car, and then leave. I have checked the area and nobody else has had any trouble :s Seems to me that i was targetted for some reason...

SlimJim/NovaNutter - you been up here venting your anger at me?? :lol:
*joke*

jatinder
21-05-03, 11:00 AM
thats soo crap hate little twits like that sorry to hear about that

on a lighter note bet you hair looks quite ammusing lol

nova---chris
21-05-03, 11:03 AM
The morale of the story is to buy a nice nova wisewood.
That way they would have thought. its only a nova. and left it alone:)

Or 2ndly ud have got the glass for a tenner

just a thought.
:)

Anyhow stilla pain tho the little tea leafs

jkhilton
21-05-03, 11:08 AM
That's really wierd, Jim came into work this morning brushing his teeth and had gelled spikey hair!!! hmmmm.......coincidence?!?!?!?!? lol

ps. this is a joke incase anyone takes it seriously!!! :roll:

CP
21-05-03, 11:09 AM
Chris is right- if you had a Nova they wouldnt have had to smash a window to get in - :lol: Anyway joking aside bad luck. ?100 just thrown away so pointlessly :(

wisewood
21-05-03, 11:18 AM
:lol: @ mr hilton. pmsl.

The thing with the nova is, although its nice and easy for them to get in so no need to break the glass, its so easy to get in and steal it that in teh 16 months I have had the clio the nova would have been broken into half a dozen times. :lol: So i figure i am still ahead.

What really annoys me is that i have a factory alarm on it but the battery in the remote ran out not long ago and not had chance to sort it yet!!! How ironic is that!!!

Never mind, these things happen i suppose!!

Jim
21-05-03, 11:29 AM
Firstly, sorry to hear about that. It's not nice having your car broken into.

Secondly, LOL @ hair gel, Andy, your bald anyway :p I think they stole your toupee glue, thats why you're really upset ;) :P

Thirdly, Yes it was me and Will, we travelled up to sheffield last night, broke into your car to steal your toiletries as we realised when we got to Sheffiled we forgot our toothbrushes and hair gel. After all, you can't go pulling the ladees with stinky breath and bad hair :roll: :wink:

Jim

P.S. No it was NOT me (can't vouch for Will though) :o

wisewood
21-05-03, 11:32 AM
:lol: think you'd need more than my toupee, gleu, gel and toothbrush mate to be out on the pull :lol: Then again, with that lot the ladies might think you were me and be all over you :lol:

Seriously though, i do have my suspicions as to who it may have been, but I aint gonna go into all that... but its someone who really should know better, and is a bit bitter n fcuked up in teh head at the moment.

Will
21-05-03, 11:46 AM
la la la la, whistle whistle, tum tum tum, right i gota go

need to clean my teeth and do me hair

wisewood
21-05-03, 11:49 AM
la la la la, whistle whistle, tum tum tum, right i gota go

need to clean my teeth and do me hair

make sure you use some of the nice fcuk deodourant too :lol:

Jim
21-05-03, 12:14 PM
Seriously though, i do have my suspicions as to who it may have been, but I aint gonna go into all that... but its someone who really should know better, and is a bit bitter n fcuked up in teh head at the moment.

Do you seriously think it was someone from the site? Or someone local to you?

Jim

P.S. Again I swear on my life it was NOT me.

wisewood
21-05-03, 12:21 PM
Actually i might as well say who i think it is, enough of my personal life goes on here anyway... and if not on here its on my site anyway.

I reckon it was my step dad... recently booted out on his ear by my mum for being such a nobhead for a couple of years. Divorce process being imminent i reckon he did it and just took the first thing in the car he saw to "scare" us so we feel unsafe and think we need him back for protection... YES he is that daft.

The reason i think this is mostly becuase EVERY time we get break ins on cars around mum's place a number of cars get done in the same night, usually 6 or 7. This time it was just mine, so obvious i was targetted, and couldnt get to mums car as it was on the drive, blocked in by mine, added to which hers is alarmed and has no flashing lights to warn anyone, and had more stuff in it than mine did!!!

So there you go Jim, dont worry i wont be inspecting your hair for evidence of my particular brand of gel being used, nor will i be sniffing at your armpits for my deodourant at the next meet - you are safe mate :D

What i said was just a joke, trying to cheer myself up a bit thats all.
Couldnt possibly have been someone from the site as you may be able to find my address via the electoral roll etc, but there is NO WAY you would find me at my mum's where i am at the moment... so nobody on here would know where to start looking.

?Marty?
21-05-03, 04:02 PM
Still, you never know.

My car's been targetted and vandalised on numerous occassions, and i knew who it was, but then later found out that it was who i thought it was, but not on all the occassions. As i found out who else and what they did, at a later date.

And like an elephant, i never forget. Revenge is sweet. None of this two wrongs don't make a right, forgive and forget shit.

wisewood
21-05-03, 04:05 PM
Well - the guy has been out to see me at work and replaced the window, and in future i shall be getting a replacement from a scrap yard if its the rear side windows, because i helped him fit it to speed things along - and its REALLY easy!!!

Dicko
21-05-03, 04:20 PM
it is yea, my dad got a door including window for ?70 for his clio :P

wisewood
21-05-03, 04:24 PM
wasnt that window - its a 3 door and it was rear glass, so its litterally just a case of line it up and screw it into place on the three brackets.

wasnt really thinkin straight this morning or i would have done it myself anyway.

Tilly
21-05-03, 06:37 PM
Little shits

Stuart
21-05-03, 06:39 PM
erm miss tilly get back on holiday :)

not good woody, hope you get the problem *him* sorted

Mel
21-05-03, 09:02 PM
unlucky mate..

as for the culprit: should have kept the "remains" of the window and posted if through their letterbox lol..would have been a nice lil treat for um..

?Marty?
21-05-03, 11:18 PM
Yes.

Similar to a door through a front room window. No names mentioned.

PeteG
21-05-03, 11:28 PM
Thats shit-some scum will nick fuckin anything-can't believe how low some pl will go sometimes :evil: :(