PDA

View Full Version : Dealer sticker

dannymcc
18-09-10, 11:29 AM
Hi all, I am looking to get a dealer sticker made for my Nova. It came out of Gathurst service station in Wigan . Does anyone have a pic of the dealer sticker for this garage so I can copy?
Cheers

dj_wudgey
18-09-10, 01:04 PM
try google matey i may have something on there!!

edit you may have to trawl through abit though as ive just had a go lol

Novasport
19-09-10, 07:56 PM
If nobody knows what it looks like then make it up lol.
DMB graphics will make some up for you I'm sure, the guys that did the Sport decals

How do you know the dealer? Does the car have the original dealer plates or tax disc holder? If so you could use these for design clues

dannymcc
19-09-10, 08:11 PM
If nobody knows what it looks like then make it up lol.
DMB graphics will make some up for you I'm sure, the guys that did the Sport decals

How do you know the dealer? Does the car have the original dealer plates or tax disc holder? If so you could use these for design clues Yea I have a the original dealer plates and original tax disc holder but just wanted to see if anybody had a pic of the original dealer sticker, but I was looking at xXx_Nova_xXx `s project thread and have come across this pic.
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/x_novadose_x/DSC00434.jpg
The saloon came out of the same garage as my SR. So I now have a rough idea off what it looked like so I`ll get one made up :).

Novasport
19-09-10, 08:28 PM
The early nineties dealer stickers always looked the same, probably Vauxhall trying to get the corporate ID the same accross the network.
Usually the logo, the dealer name, town & phone number in the same italic type font.

vaughanmc
19-09-10, 08:30 PM
My 1990 Mk1 Nova has 'West End Vauxhall' in the style your on about Rich :) I'll need to see if I can get a picture! That's defo staying and I might see about number plates with that on it too

Novasport
19-09-10, 08:41 PM
Not a sticker but this shows the font I am on about...

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/upload/21077/images/VauxhallAstra.jpg

dannymcc
28-09-10, 07:48 PM