PDA

View Full Version : 15,000 5 door hatch

ben doodar
17-09-10, 05:34 PM
i guy i know used to run a vauxhall main dealers, he sold a 5 door 1.3l in 1988 to an old dear, she hasnt used it for the last 3 years due to breaking her thigh. its supposed to be mint but as ive not seen it i cant say for sure. the guy still runs a small garage and mot station. and the lady has recently asked the guy if he will buy it off her, now the guy dosnt want to say no as shes been a good customer to him over the years servicng her husbands cavalier + mots etc, and fitted 3 clutches to the nova in the time shes had it!!! so he wants to make a reasonable offer on it but to sell it on as its of no interest to him. what would you say is a decent offer for it? £350-£400 IMO. and most importantly do you think there is a decent market for a 5 door nova?

Edd
17-09-10, 05:37 PM
£300/400 is about right IMO, you may get more if it's a minter, probably suit a first time driver

Obviously loads more if it were a 3 door lol

ben doodar
17-09-10, 05:40 PM
yh its a real shame its a 5 door, else id of told the guy it was worth £300, then offer the women £500 and put it on the bay. lol. like i say the guy has no interest what so ever just wants to be polite to the old dear.