Sloth
16-09-10, 10:07 AM
ho-lee-fook.....

i need some of his secrets....

Southie
16-09-10, 10:09 AM
ho-lee-fook.....

i need some of his secrets....

Read this then ALCOHOL ABUSE AINT GOOD KIDS (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-505441/The-incredible-shrinking-man-How-darts-champ-Andy-Fordham-lost-10-stone.html)

mowgli
16-09-10, 10:45 AM
simply not drinking like a fish & eating like a horse is still the best diet, followed by actually trying to do exercise...

before the diet, he was so fat, he simply held the darts, and gravity pulled the board towards him.

GDN16v
16-09-10, 11:46 AM
simply not drinking like a fish & eating like a horse is still the best diet, followed by actually trying to do exercise...

before the diet, he was so fat, he simply held the darts, and gravity pulled the board towards him.
lollollollollollol Thats a quality reply!:thumb:

nova_saloon
16-09-10, 12:20 PM
lol at mowlglis comment. still ugly as fook though,

Sloth
16-09-10, 12:24 PM
who me or him? i eat liek a horse true, i dont drink much mind. time to stop eating too much scran...

mowgli
16-09-10, 12:33 PM
apparently the biggest thing is that we are wired so that when our tummy rumbles, we stick food in it, but we should simply drink a glass of water.

regular meals are also bad for us. we should eat when we are hungry & not at meal times... but that upsets females.

i know more about diets than most people cos my missus has been fighting her weight for a very long time & cannot get over the fact that she loves food. she watches food programs, she talks about what food she's had.... it is as bad an obsession as you can get... but if you want to give up smoking, you can, same with booze, but try giving up eating.... its impossible.

Andy
16-09-10, 12:35 PM
but try giving up eating.... its impossible.
speed ftw;)

Southie
16-09-10, 12:36 PM
speed ftw;)
As in running ;)

Andy
16-09-10, 12:42 PM
As in running ;)
lol summat like that

dj_wudgey
16-09-10, 12:49 PM
erm yea ive wanted to go to the lakeside for a wile now doubt id be going in my nova though!

and fook me he's lost sh8T loads off weight but he still doesnt have a patch on denis preistly or phil taylor!!

Jack
16-09-10, 01:08 PM
apparently the biggest thing is that we are wired so that when our tummy rumbles, we stick food in it, but we should simply drink a glass of water.
^this. A vast number of us are probably, right now, dehydrated, but our brain confuses that with a feeling of hunger so we eat.

Drinking is probably the worst, I lost 2 stone during my chemo not due to the chemical shoite, but more due to the fact I stopped drinking so much. I managed to keep most of that weight off until I started drinking again, whoops lol

[edit] Mind you, if that darts bloke lost about 10st, that still makes him ~20st which is still in the obese range lol

mowgli
16-09-10, 01:12 PM
jack... drinking helps make the modern world more acceptable to us..

the factories act probably helped to make more people eat too much, cos some git decided that 4 1/2 hrs is enough between breaks

Connor
16-09-10, 01:24 PM
erm yea ive wanted to go to the lakeside for a wile now doubt id be going in my nova though!

Pretty pointless going lakeside atm, and for the record I don't go there for racing as my 1.2 would struggle against a moped lol, but yea I go lakeside well I used to, but as I said it's pointless atm due to c0ckends racing or trying to drift in there daddys cars and losing it and crashing and getting the whole place closed for the night, shame as there are some seriously nice cars that go up there and I enjoy walking around drooling over them lol:roll:

mowgli
16-09-10, 01:29 PM
i'm sure there are empty places that would welcome the youth of today for night time car fun, but i wouldn't even go to lakeside if i was desperate & it had the only toilet for miles...

dj_wudgey
16-09-10, 01:30 PM
Pretty pointless going lakeside atm, and for the record I don't go there for racing as my 1.2 would struggle against a moped lol, but yea I go lakeside well I used to, but as I said it's pointless atm due to c0ckends racing or trying to drift in there daddys cars and losing it and crashing and getting the whole place closed for the night, shame as there are some seriously nice cars that go up there and I enjoy walking around drooling over them lol:roll:

yea you get c*ck ends every where like that though mate allthough every one started behaving at the cruises up here when dony cruise used to organise them!! even the police just used to leave us alone or at times just walk round but never moved us on! but then the car park would have car clubs lined up like a show and you couldnt really f*ck about as the car park would be two packed! at the end off the night though it would allways get abit mad lol

Spudly
16-09-10, 01:32 PM
Next time someone posts up about going to this lakeside place theyre getting a month holiday, street racing is illegal and we do not condone it, nor want anything about it plastered on the site thankyou!
Ill not close this thread purely as its gone offtopic and onto fat darts players!

MK999
16-09-10, 01:39 PM
Next time someone posts up about going to this lakeside place theyre getting a month holiday, street racing is illegal and we do not condone it, nor want anything about it plastered on the site thankyou!
Ill not close this thread purely as its gone offtopic and onto fat darts players!

I've been to lakeside a few times,

Got dragged around clothes shops all day for a lift when I was looking at/buying my TD lol