20-05-03, 09:22 PM
http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=174

few updated pics of me car there.
for anyone who wants to see.

cheers
chris

Paul
20-05-03, 09:26 PM
Very nice mate. Like the colour but wheels :? . In my opinion they're too common on Nova's. They suit it excellently, but they're not for me. Other than that very nice car.

mikeoxford
20-05-03, 11:44 PM
for anyone who wants to see.

no bugger of you barmy brummy :lol:

cars a minter mate

hope to see you at PV...............

im sure two of them photos are mine?! :D

jkhilton
21-05-03, 10:16 AM
Like the colour but wheels :? . In my opinion they're too common on Nova's.

Wheels too common on a nova??? lol, you need wheels to be able to drive along!! :roll:

CP
21-05-03, 11:13 AM
Tis a nice car - the only problem I have with it is its too damn fast :lol:

nova---chris
21-05-03, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the comments all.
Kinda makes things worth while when u get good comments on things.
Finally feel like its getting near complete now.

Cp. might require your help with perspex window fitting if you are spare sometime soon and up for it? :lol:

cheers ears.

Jim
21-05-03, 12:16 PM
Chris, need to get together to finish off your interior. I've only been able to find SR rear doorcards...Gsi ones are rare to find and really expensive from the dealers :(

Jim

Breeny
21-05-03, 12:17 PM
If i can change windows Chris you can ;)

Even if Cp did do the rear ones :oops:

Na seriously tho its quite easy, the front ones are a bit of a bitch but apart from that all you need is a thing screw driver and a bit of effort. Its better with 2 people doing it tho, one sealing the window inside and one pushing the window from the outside. :D

Paul
21-05-03, 12:22 PM
You know what i mean jkhilton.

RobIsGrt18
21-05-03, 12:23 PM
top car m8, looked good at mk, mucho respect !!

jkhilton
21-05-03, 12:26 PM
You know what i mean jkhilton.

lol, I know, I was just in a funny mood this morning and it made me laugh away to myself at work. :)

Paul
21-05-03, 12:28 PM
hmmmm :o

nova---chris
21-05-03, 01:18 PM
Ok jim. Ill msg u on msn when im at home and we can sort summat out.
Wanna get it cracked soon as im thinking about a mag feature.
as for gsi quarter cards ill see what i can do m8.

Breeny. as for the windows its not to much the changing em that bothers me. Just would make life easier with 2 people doing it.
Plus cp having messed with the perspex will know the score with any problems that arise.

Dave_Hay
21-05-03, 01:59 PM
looks nice. saw it at billing last year and its changed engine wise/interior since??

thought you was gonna be selling up for a pulsar gtir... well that kinda cars

keeping the nova for while now then???

simon@novaheaven
21-05-03, 02:00 PM
dont buy gsi rear quarters from vauxhall there 150 for the pair but the passenger side ones are crap quality, there not black vynil, they are white vynil painted black (badly) there matt finish and have no pattern/grain to them! i orderd a set and sent the dodgy one back 5 times to try and get a good one, all came back the same.

in the end i used spray to paint a set of mint sr ones i had, came up brilliantly!

cars looking mint chris, look forward to seeing it featured!

Jim
21-05-03, 02:21 PM
dont buy gsi rear quarters from vauxhall there 150 for the pair but the passenger side ones are crap quality, there not black vynil, they are white vynil painted black (badly) there matt finish and have no pattern/grain to them! i orderd a set and sent the dodgy one back 5 times to try and get a good one, all came back the same.

in the end i used spray to paint a set of mint sr ones i had, came up brilliantly!

Chris is having them recovered in fabric, not painting them so it doesn't matter what the current finish is like as it won't be seen. The only reason I mentioned the Gsi ones is that they come right up to the window, whereas the SR ones have a gap between the top of the door card and the window so you can see the paintwork.

?150 is stupid money, especially as these parts are now discontinued, you'd have thought Vauxhall would want to sell this stuff off cheaply to get rid of it :?

Jim

simon@novaheaven
21-05-03, 02:39 PM
ah right, in that case i see that the finish wouldnt be important.

ive been buying mostly new vauxhall parts for my car and the cost is unreal! a set of floor carpets is ?250. i think the under dash shelf were ?25 each and sunvisors are ?33 each. :O crazy!

Paul
21-05-03, 05:31 PM
If I remember correctly 8Valve digidash from vaux.... (wait for it)

?744!!!!

(i think.)

Chris_W
21-05-03, 08:01 PM
Jim,
The GSI wasn't the only one to have full height rear 1/4 cards, the Merit + had them, and I think a few other special models, did the Flair have them aswell?

Chris

locky
21-05-03, 09:02 PM
My luxe hax the door cars all the way up! not sure if thats coz its a 5dr tho!!!!!

Chris, your car is lookin absolutely gorgeous!
Stunner! 8)

mikeoxford
21-05-03, 10:59 PM
im not parking next to you at any of the shows! yuoull put me to shame :oops: