PDA

View Full Version : hutchinson convertable

total_vauxhall
12-09-10, 09:23 PM
as above i have been offered one for realy cheap aint seen it yet till tuesday it is supposed to be realy solid apart from boot corners that have been cut out and just need plating . is also in primer / roof is in mint cond and is mechanicly sound . never had one before and aint over keen but its so cheap i think its deffo worth the buy in good nick are they worth much and what problems should i be looking for oviusly i know all the problems with nova hatch ect but is there anything else to look out for cheers dan

paul james
12-09-10, 09:50 PM
Hutchinson conversions aren't the prettiest nova conertibles, so don't fetch mega money, even a totally mint one would be lucky to see £1500 I reckon. However if its cheap, I would snap it up, especially if the roof part doesn't need fixing.

total_vauxhall
12-09-10, 09:54 PM
Hutchinson conversions aren't the prettiest nova conertibles, so don't fetch mega money. However if its cheap, I would snap it up, especially if the roof part doesn't need fixing.
the whole roof is ment to be like new
and the whole car is 250 quid (barn find) which i thought was pritty cheap

paul james
12-09-10, 10:02 PM
Definitly pick it up for £250, if you decide its not for you, shouldn't have any bother getting your money back on it passing it on to someone on here. I think it would be nice to see a hutchinsons nova sorted out nicely, perhaps with SR front bumper, GSI kit or something.

davidfox280585
12-09-10, 10:06 PM
i thought mine was a hutch but seems its a camac conversion heres mine,
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk100/davidfox280585/nova/01032010003.jpg
on the verge of selling it as i really need to finish my rs turbo and dont really use it,
id buy it if its cheap enough if i were you?

comptoncj
12-09-10, 10:21 PM
at £250 definatly worth it, I payed £100 for my hutchinson saloon in reasonable nick just need to get a roof sorted for it as the origional has shrunk. Because of the small number made they will be worth a few quid one day hatch ones more so than saloons.

dj_wudgey
12-09-10, 10:41 PM
i thought mine was a hutch but seems its a camac conversion heres mine,
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk100/davidfox280585/nova/01032010003.jpg
on the verge of selling it as i really need to finish my rs turbo and dont really use it,
id buy it if its cheap enough if i were you?

im not keen on convertible's but i really like this mate!!

davidfox280585
12-09-10, 10:46 PM
im not keen on convertible's but i really like this mate!!
welcome to come have a nosy whenever ya like mate im in donny too heads off at the mo its c20xe and porous:(