http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=952

:x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x

Thieving bastards!!

Dave
20-05-03, 04:34 PM
pikey 8astards

jkhilton
20-05-03, 04:35 PM
gutted for you mate. Did you have a shelf covering it????

mikeoxford
20-05-03, 04:35 PM
:evil:

sorry about that mate

is it insured at all?

what model car is that for the camel interior?

Ben (lurk75)
20-05-03, 04:36 PM
They swapped it with some junk!

wankers!

NOVAS RULE
20-05-03, 04:37 PM
thiveing no good drug addit bumboys all of them hope it was insured that could of been a good system with a bit of retriming and another speaker oh well if you find them rip thier balls off

Dave
20-05-03, 04:38 PM
shelf looks like it's on rear seats
who's 18th was it?

Cjscooby
20-05-03, 05:07 PM
Sorry to hear about that make i know how it feels i didn't know mine had gone until i turned it on an wondered what was up with the amp an sub an then looked in boot an they were gone :twisted: but its not goin anywhere now all bolted an screwed in with good alarm no locks an 24hour cctv

BC
20-05-03, 06:01 PM
shame to hear about that same happened to me.

Anton
20-05-03, 06:10 PM
unlucky mate

Nova-Boy
20-05-03, 06:44 PM
yeah i had a shelf covering it and like you sasy it was on the back seat for the pics. The first pic i took all the junk out, but they didn't take any of it. the second pic is how it looks now.

haha the 18th was my birds brothers on saturday night.

My stuff got knicked sometime betyween sunday/monday midnight and monday 8am. Didn't realise till 10:30 when i went out to my car to see why the head unit wasn't turning the amp on!! :lol:

oh and the camel style is off a 1.2 F reg.

jatinder
20-05-03, 07:44 PM
unlucky anyone witness it?

Nova-Boy
20-05-03, 08:34 PM
dont think so. It pisses me off that it must be someone who knew i had it cos it was taken out with a screwdriver, dissconnect all the terminlas like it was planned. And i have only had it in my car a week.

mikeoxford
20-05-03, 11:48 PM
dont think so. It pisses me off that it must be someone who knew i had it cos it was taken out with a screwdriver, dissconnect all the terminlas like it was planned. And i have only had it in my car a week.

nah

most twocers have a screwdriver to get in dont they - nothings planned but any thief i assume carrys a tool of some description?

i no what u mean though - u cant look at anyone the same, you dont know if it was them

PE4
21-05-03, 12:44 AM
c*nts! It makes me well angry that does!

Sorry to hear that m8 :(

burgo
21-05-03, 04:21 AM
it could of bin worse ya lucky they didnt torch ya car with that fuel i ya boot or take ya car all together

burgessovsalford
21-05-03, 04:02 PM
:( Guttin mate

Had the same happen to my first nova! they smashed my back window, fcuked the locks up then took my system.... :evil:

The lesson I learned now is not to put a system into my car without tinted windows & a good loud alarm, which i now have.

Ste_Nova
21-05-03, 04:14 PM
i have no system.... and no windows (except windscreen)

?Marty?
21-05-03, 04:17 PM
After i had my car's i.c.e. ripped out when it was parked in a cinema car-park with cctv, under a light, with a thatcham cat 1 alarm (could hear and see it the moment i approached the outside door) and security (where the fukc were the little cunts!?), i.c.e. is allways the last thing i ever do to my car now. If at all.

Tinted windows - if you have a 'nice' car, then they'll assume there's a decent system in there, and will break in just to have a look anyway. If you have a decent system, and drive around/park in the same area, then chances are someone will have heard it and will 'take a look' too. 'Stealth' systems wont work for this same reason.

If it's fitted in way that it can't be removed, you'll still have to replace a window (and whatever else they damage if they get frustrated at being unable to steel the system. Puncture the subs or something.) Since they won't know what security measures you've taken, and will probably have a go anyway.

I.C.E. is a very easy thing to target, steal and sell on.

You can take precaustions, but you can't completely eliminate it. Maybe it won't be stolen, but an attempt to do so WILL be made at one time or another.

Dicko
21-05-03, 04:29 PM
why didnt you hear your alarm going off?

Nova-Boy
22-05-03, 02:29 PM
my car dont look anything special and you couldn't have seen the system. It was obviously planned cos they took the end caps off the amp and un-did all the terminals etc etc. They knew i had it and how to get it!! :evil: :x

?Marty?
22-05-03, 04:15 PM
Dicko - did you mean my alarm? I was watching a film inside the cinema. As soon as it finished and i walked out the screen (into the foyer) i could see the hazards and hear the alarm.

Walked up to the car and as soon as me and my mate did, some security guard came up giving it the 'hello hello, what you up to lads'. Nearly pucnhed the dum fuck.

Funny how the police weren't that bothered, even though there was an XR2i right next to my car that got done too (that had an alarm too) and there were two other novas in the car-park that had their locks screwdrivered and broken into, all at the same time.

It was pissing it down too, and i couldn't get all the little bits of glass of the seat (they just smashed the drivers side window - the fucks at the cinema wouldn't lend me a brush, and i there were just too many little bits to pick up by hand) so my cobra bucket got little tears from me sitting on the glass, and it was freezing as fuck driving home with no window and rain pouring in. :lol:

Fuck it. Shit happens. Though i don't fancy getting any i.c.e. anymore. Got a decent Alpine headunit, but standard speakers. And i leave the glovebox open so they can see there's fuck all to steal (that's why the windows are untinted - so they can see there's NOTHIN in the car - no backseat either, as i have a rollcage).