PDA

View Full Version : WORST MODS EVER !!!!

Little-Devil
20-05-03, 03:57 PM
PUT WHAT U THINK ARE THE WORST MODS

1:VIPER STRIPES
2: VENOMS
3: LED WASHER JETS
4: FAKE DISK BREAKS

I COULD GO FOR AGES

jkhilton
20-05-03, 04:01 PM
lol, I used to get so much stick about my old wheels, but also at most cruises people would come up and tell me how good they looked and how they made the car look wider :D

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=950

btw, they were ATP Vipers, not Venoms, so they don't count!!! :)

I personally liked them.

wisewood
20-05-03, 04:06 PM
pmsl - aint it venoms that kev has on his escrt cab??? :lol:

Worst mod ever - fookin HUGE racing style spoilers on otherwise standard cars.

Alex
20-05-03, 04:06 PM
MAX POWER or KENWOOD stickers in the back window :roll:

Anton
20-05-03, 04:08 PM
lol

i'll have to take a pic of this ax in my area one night.

its for sale as well ?600 quid lmao

viper stripes, variety of citeron and ford wheels, 1 led jet, 10 inch sub blue taced on parcel shelf... variety of different shades of paint lmao

i'll take some pics of it tomorrow :lol:

Alex
20-05-03, 04:09 PM
baseball caps. i know they are not a car mod, but anyone who drives in one looks like a proper pikey

hutton
20-05-03, 04:28 PM
most 3 spoke alloys look pretty nasty

Anonymous
20-05-03, 04:30 PM
baseball cats

Umm i wear a baseball cap only cas i cant be arse spiking my hair all the time lol

Little-Devil
20-05-03, 04:30 PM
venoms suck i think and i hate massive wheels with little rubber on a non modified they look gay

Dave
20-05-03, 04:31 PM
Some but not all bonnet vents

jkhilton
20-05-03, 04:33 PM
venoms suck i think and i hate massive wheels with little rubber on a non modified they look gay

If that's aimed at mine, they are only 15's so not massive, plus you have to remember that it is around 2 years since that car was last on the road and it has subtle modifications aswell, so it's not "non-modified"

personal preference tho to be hoinest and like I said before they suited the car and drew alot of attention(good and bad)

NOVAS RULE
20-05-03, 04:43 PM
yeah viper stripes i have never liked venoms crappy rusted bangers with a shit sounding zorst that think they are great

Freak
20-05-03, 06:00 PM
i personally liked the detachable bonnet scoop as veiwed (or not :lol: ) at the original MK redline feature meet...

pmsl

ade
20-05-03, 06:15 PM
mid mounted spoilers - like just stuck on by the rear washer wiper as well as the rear spoiler

very black blacked out windows

neds or anyone in a tracksuit in a modded car (tracky bottoms tucked into white socks)

flourescent go faster stripes (saw a standard fiesta with them stuck round the fog lights today)

stick on fuel filler caps

pretend ariels

immitation bonet scoops/vents

and (controversial) lines of stickers down the doors on mid modded or bad modded cars

(have to admit I have 2 momo stickers one on each side of my car on each door stuck just below the wing mirrors :? - undecided on them at the momo :lol: )

Ugly bird in the passenger seat

Any kind of brightly coloured steering wheel cover

Ade

Stuart
20-05-03, 06:51 PM
anything made by peco, end of discussion

Nova-Boy
20-05-03, 06:59 PM
pecos

rear windscreen wiper spoilers??

rockports, tracky bottoms tucked into socks and burberry caps.

wale tail spoilers

on a mission stickers.

jatinder
20-05-03, 07:37 PM
stick on trims, stupid sunstrips across screen either reading, "Motorsport"
in huge letters, or "Lock your daughters" as seen in my area. anything made by folia tec and the name of your car spread acroos it just incase noboody realised what it was. :D

jatinder
20-05-03, 07:40 PM
just forgot and to get my post count up

light up tyre valves
and
neons on shite cars, that have ride hieghts equal to a tractor, wiv three spokes playing scooter at full volume out of there goodmans tape cassette player

Little-Devil
20-05-03, 09:10 PM

If that's aimed at mine, they are only 15's so not massive, plus you have to remember that it is around 2 years since that car was last on the road and it has subtle modifications aswell, so it's not "non-modified"

personal preference tho to be hoinest and like I said before they suited the car and drew alot of attention(good and bad)

i am not saying to youre car i mean if u would buy some now dont cause they are shit and 3 spokes as well ( some are good ) but mainly them 2 alloys are the worst :P

Little-Devil
20-05-03, 09:11 PM
pecos

rear windscreen wiper spoilers??

rockports, tracky bottoms tucked into socks and burberry caps.

wale tail spoilers

on a mission stickers.
ithink wail tales are wicked they look nice and go well with evry car ( well not evry but u know what i mean ) the cossie rs 500 would not be the same without it .. but that my opinion