PDA

View Full Version : WHAT???

Carla
20-05-03, 02:36 PM
What wuld u rather do on ur friday nights??? :?: :roll: :P :P

Go out clubbin or stay in wid ur missus or fella, havin rented a blockbuster, and eatin popcorn (or sumat else if u want 2) :?: :?: :?:

Tell me :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

wisewood
20-05-03, 02:38 PM
Of those two options i would prefer a quiet night in with the missus, a video, some food and some drink.

However, if i had my own choices there would be some alterations to the plan... but we wont be going into that.

Carla
20-05-03, 02:40 PM
U dont need 2 i already no, wat ur thinking as u have a rude mind...........................or is that just me :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Personally i would rather go clubbin as there is always the weekend for the OTHER business!!

wisewood
20-05-03, 02:52 PM
What wuld u rather do on ur friday nights??? :?: :roll: :P :P

Friday night is the weekend!!! :lol:

and no... it wouldnt be rude what i have in mind, just a slight variation on the same thing. Get a load of mates round too - have a laugh, watch vid, drink n be merry.

Carla
20-05-03, 02:54 PM
Oh so it was just me wid the rude mind then.......

*doh, sex on the brain yet again*
*note 2self must stop*

Dave
20-05-03, 02:54 PM
would rather have a night in with the g/f tbh gettin too old for clubbin unless it's a special occasion!

wisewood
20-05-03, 03:01 PM
ever since i worked in a club for two years i have gone off the whole thing, its just crap now. I would rather be somewhere with mates where we can be social and actually have a conversation without having to yell.

Freak
20-05-03, 03:08 PM
Well
i dj four nites a week- sometimes more.

So the last thing i want to do is go into a club on my nites off- even tho i do sometimes as a lot of my friends work/go there.
Even tho i jock, i dont really like clubbing to much to be honest- too much of a meat maket, and as i rarely drink, the 'stumblehomeat5ampissedasafartandpukeonthecarpet' angle is out the window

Id rather spend some quality time with the mrs(dont technically have one at the mo doh) either out somewhere or at home.

Thing is, my body clock is permanently set to late- i couldnt go to bed before midnite even if i wanted to.

Nb- friday nites i would work rather than stay in- better ?? for friday and saturday nites+bigger crowd.

novamark
20-05-03, 03:12 PM
depends what mood i'm in

Carla
21-05-03, 01:30 PM
:wink: :wink: :wink: