PDA

View Full Version : Whos says monday nights are boring?

Cara
20-05-03, 01:36 PM
well my mate had an empty house last night so we bought couple bottles of wine and loadsa alco pops n decided 2 get pi$sed. we were tryin on her grannys sexy nighties wandering round the house havin a laugh in silk dressing gowns. an about 4am we went to bed n then i saw a light flashin through the bedroom window n looked n saw police men with torches so i went into my m8s room to wake her up. She went to the window n shouted 2 her nextdoor neighbour, so both of us went outside(in nighties) to see what was happening. Me being drunk shut the door behind us and ended up being locked out of the house! turned out her next door neighour had been robbed! :o so we went to the police man can u help us get back in we've just locked ourselves out. Cus it was pissin down we went n sat in the police mans car tryin on his hat n stuff messin about in his car. As you do! :roll: i remembered we left the upstairs window open so the police man went 2 borrow ladders off the next door neighbour. hehe and he had 2 climb thru the window! :lol: we just ended up sittin i kitchen with the police man havin a brew. 8)

novamark
20-05-03, 01:39 PM
hhmmm. sounds like u had a good night then.bet u looked sexy in the nighty. lol

wisewood
20-05-03, 01:56 PM
cara always loks sexy ;) dont ya babe.

Carla
20-05-03, 02:41 PM
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fester
20-05-03, 07:12 PM
tsk tsk you folk and your 'getting pissed' - terrible!

wisewood
20-05-03, 07:22 PM
fester i seem to remember me you n kev on msn one night getting quite drunk until the very early hours - chatting complete and utter rubbish!!!

Cara
20-05-03, 08:07 PM
fester wasnt as bad as u gettin chased by some guy for havin a pi$$ in the garden :lol:

kevw
20-05-03, 08:41 PM
lmfao, sounded like a good night

Fester
20-05-03, 09:00 PM
i remember the msn mission lol started quite late, ended really late, got pissed lmao

burgo
20-05-03, 11:04 PM
some cheeky fcuker burgled us monday morning at 4:30 they brought a ladder and climbed threw an upstairs window then walk passed my sisters room past my room into the livin room wen our dog started going ape sh1t barking like mad which woke us all up so we were shouting at the poor little bugger to shut up not thinkin why he might b barking and fell asleep wen we woke up wefound the window open me step moms bag gone and the ladder left in the car park i think if it wernt for scruffy(dog) then they would of had the till and all the money my ps2 that was sitting on the floor and me fone and then gone down stairs and done that over how cheeky tho to break into an upstairs window in daylight without a bludi ladder still i supose bein burgled is art of owning a pub at least scruffy scared em off

Dicko
20-05-03, 11:24 PM
did u play with his trungeon cara :P

Cara
20-05-03, 11:37 PM
no i wore his hat n we were playin with the torch lol :lol:

mikeoxford
21-05-03, 12:20 AM
:lol: quality