PDA

View Full Version : few bits.

bobs
09-09-10, 02:08 PM
i know its not all nova but i've had a lot of problems with my corsa recently, so going to sell all the bits off it and get something different .

ats cups, 3 have kumhos and the other is a michelin i think - £250.
front springs and shocks, think they are 40mm - £30.
rear springs, 60mm i think - £25.
badgeless front grill with irmscher 'i' - £10
i've also got a sony gigapanel cd player, which i paid about £280 for not so long ago, an amp and a 1200w xplod sub that i'd rather keep hold up, but i think £180 would be a reasonable price for the lot.

now the car itself, would make an ideal shell for a conversion, vgc considering its done 130,000, price would depend on whether you want the engine or not, i don't mind taking it out myself, would be £180 with the engine or £150 without, simply because i think i might be able to recoup some money on the engine if i sell it in bits.

collection preferred from preston, could post some bits, or i'm happy to package the stuff up if you arrange your own courier. need these gone soon as i'm going to be needing a new car.

thanks bobby

Derick-Sport
09-09-10, 09:29 PM
would you do the front and rear springs and grille for 60 job lot?? you have a pm

bobs
10-09-10, 12:09 PM
bttt.

Sloth
10-09-10, 12:25 PM
pics of shell, aslo what engines in it?

bobs
10-09-10, 04:47 PM
pics of shell, aslo what engines in it?

its got a 1ltr in it, but if the engine goes with the car its going to be sold as a non runner. ill get pics up when i finish work fella.