Edd
08-09-10, 08:23 AM
I see Mr.MattBrown is banned lol

How long for ?

I was going to ask why but I realise it could be for;

Inventing the mk1.5 nova,
Having two user accounts,
Constant posting of crap,
Telling Spud it's his own fault his nova has rusted cause he had left it outside when he didn't have a choice,
Driving up nova prices with his £100,000 10k minter,
Posting in a forsale thread about mopeds ffs,
Generally upsetting everybody with the attitude of a child,

Least we all get a rest from him for a while lol lol lol

But for how long ? lol

Plug
08-09-10, 08:26 AM
lol forever mwahhhh :)

Sloth
08-09-10, 08:31 AM
if its for what i think, it should be a long time...

Edd
08-09-10, 08:47 AM
if its for what i think, it should be a long time...
Having two user accounts by any chance ?

I'll add that to the list as well lol

Southie
08-09-10, 08:51 AM
This should be moved to club chat ;)

Sloth
08-09-10, 08:51 AM
yar, and bumming baxters garage thread with crap. have you noticed when someone comes along who blows him out the water, he never replies on the thread and looks elsewhere?

steviegsi
08-09-10, 09:10 AM
The spamming in baxters For sale thread did amuse me ! Lol

Stuart
08-09-10, 09:16 AM
down for spamming.

steviegsi
08-09-10, 09:23 AM
When banned is your account just inaccessible or is your computer blocked from viewing the site completely through the medium of witchcraft? (I don't need to experience the ban stick to find out , an answer will do lovely lol)

Edd
08-09-10, 09:24 AM
Did you ban him then Stu ?

How long before he returns ?

Are both his user accounts banned ATM then ? lol

Ernie
08-09-10, 09:30 AM
lol Edd

Mazz
08-09-10, 10:10 AM
What name was his other account then?

At least the forum will be a little more bullshlt free for a while!

Edd
08-09-10, 10:14 AM
What name was his other account then?

At least the forum will be a little more bullshlt free for a while!

Other user name is ~Bec~

Maybe who he calls himself on the weekend lol

GRUNT 16V
08-09-10, 10:33 AM
Other user name is ~Bec~

Maybe who he calls himself on the weekend lol
lol

davidfox280585
08-09-10, 10:44 AM
i thought it was for his badboy pose in his nova shell in his build thread i laughed lots at that

Mazz
08-09-10, 10:49 AM
This made me chuckle

Anyways, enough bull**** from you:)

Infact, i think i've found a sig!

wwmnw
08-09-10, 10:58 AM
The important question is, who cares?

Edd
08-09-10, 11:05 AM
The important question is, who cares?
I do :d

Matt/Bec has become very tiresome so I asked how long we will be blessed without his presence :thumb:

Southie
08-09-10, 11:12 AM
This made me chuckle

Infact, i think i've found a sig! lol

Mazz
08-09-10, 11:15 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rRFMexiNIyo/TEqJF_3RhEI/AAAAAAAAAFI/GtpNEn3w9tY/s1600/pot_kettle_black.jpg

Edd
08-09-10, 11:17 AM
Thought I needed a sig change too lol

Southie
08-09-10, 11:18 AM
lol I've seen her/him er them oh I'm confused lol

Stuart
08-09-10, 11:22 AM
I didnt do it, No idea how long for, cba to look.

Well I chucked ~Bec~ out for some time (again cant rememeber lol).

When banned you can view the site etc just you cant login with that username

John
08-09-10, 01:16 PM
yay!

Hobbit
08-09-10, 01:23 PM
Matt Brown - Not long enough...

Bec - couple of weeks (I know this as I was Stuarts angel of death) :cool:

mowgli
08-09-10, 01:23 PM
i always get this mental image when someone is banned.........

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:D_D0svPPOX8w8M:http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/batmann781/theBAND.jpg&t=1

'they're banned, they're banned... i have seen the light'

brainsnova
08-09-10, 01:24 PM
:thumb:

craig green
08-09-10, 06:07 PM
Ahh, breathes sigh of relief.

Ben
08-09-10, 07:47 PM
I know he has access to other members accounts as he has pm'd me via there account before.

Graeme
08-09-10, 08:12 PM
Tbh if Matt is offending people that much they need to take life and this forum a little less seriously, I really don't see the problem, yes he needs to be taken with a pinch of salt but seriously come on, I speak to him a few times a week and he really isn't that bad not enough for users to get a stiffy over him being banned anyway

Rickardo
08-09-10, 08:15 PM
Tbh if Matt is offending people that much they need to take life and this forum a little less seriously, I really don't see the problem, yes he needs to be taken with a pinch of salt but seriously come on, I speak to him a few times a week and he really isn't that bad not enough for users to get a stiffy over him being banned anyway

:thumb:

General Baxter
08-09-10, 08:16 PM

mr brown is sound in real life,

just on here hes a complete and utter prick :roll:

Shaun
08-09-10, 08:19 PM
Pics of said stiffy?

General Baxter
08-09-10, 08:21 PM
im sure its a sin bin offence to ask why people were banned aswell lol

craig green
08-09-10, 08:27 PM
If he's OK in real life why does he have to act up in a keyboard warrior fashion on here?

It's OK by me, I seem to have a knack of ignoring anyone I don't see as having a positive influence on the forum anyway. Matt who? lol

im sure its a sin bin offence to ask why people were banned aswell lol

Probably.

Brettski
08-09-10, 08:37 PM
:thumb: also

stupot89
08-09-10, 08:43 PM
same here hes not that bad tbh i no worse people

John
08-09-10, 08:44 PM
I can only echo others here, i spoke to him breifly at billing, and he was fine, however, i've had my fair few run-ins with him on here, he even called me a keyboard warrior in the coombe thread! I just don't understand his rage?

Edd
08-09-10, 08:49 PM
I can only echo others here, i spoke to him breifly at billing, and he was fine, however, i've had my fair few run-ins with him on here, he even called me a keyboard warrior in the coombe thread! I just don't understand his rage?

Exactly.

why does he feel the need to insult people almost daily ?

he maybe ok in person but on here he is childish and rude imo.

....oh and no stiffy here lol

Mike
08-09-10, 08:55 PM

SDDS = Small disfunctional dick syndrome.

Stuart
08-09-10, 09:03 PM
Burgo took repeated bannings before he became a decent internet being lol

Shame its not worked for some other folks who are on a banning high score lol

Southie
08-09-10, 09:16 PM
I seem to have a knack of ignoring anyone I don't see as having a positive influence on the forum anyway. Matt who? lol Probably.

Personally Craig you come across as a obnoxious turd on here but as I don't know you in person then I suppose it's the same as Matt syndrome.

I come across as someone who probably knows feck all tbh and probably irritate most by my lack of input bar only posting pictures to answers and doing photoshops, thing is if you met me you'll probably think I ain't that bad lol

Sadly when typing people will never get a sence of meaning of what people are saying cause all they hear is the voice in there head reading it.

Peace, love and all that...

hendrix
08-09-10, 09:19 PM
lol this thread is gonna become epic hahaha

Edd
08-09-10, 09:23 PM
Ooops what have I started lol

Southie
08-09-10, 09:31 PM
Ooops what have I started lol
God knows but that took ages to type on my phone lol

vaughanmc
08-09-10, 09:35 PM
lol lol lol lol lol Brilliant

Edd
08-09-10, 09:43 PM
God knows but that took ages to type on my phone lol
lol

Tbh maybe in hindsight posting this thread is a bit naughty lol

Certainly wasn't top upset anyone or cause greif between members :thumb:

Would like to know what's Matt's problem with everyone tho

Dave, iv know Craig since we were kids, I honestly couldn't ask for a better best mate, top bloke, on here I think he's quite helpful tbh, maybe a little blunt sometimes tho lol

Southie
08-09-10, 09:50 PM
As said Edd I don't know him and if/when I meet him I'll probably get on with him lol He knows his stuff I know that and he's bloody blunt and straight to the point which I applaud but if you don't know someone it can piiss you off a tad when someones arsey that's all.

Generally most people are usually shy in real life so we all stand in corners at shows and hardly speak. I'm crud at photoshops at car shows btw.

mowgli
08-09-10, 10:25 PM
when i type a response, i actually read it through before submitting it.. maybe matt should do this too.

Pistol Pete
08-09-10, 10:34 PM
The old engage brain first thing....

TBH we are all guilty of not doing that sometimes.

Stoo
08-09-10, 10:41 PM
Any more irritating cunnt gen??

John
08-09-10, 10:42 PM

Pmsl stoo, you've not come across matt brown? you'd luuuurrvve him! lol

Stoo
08-09-10, 10:42 PM
Id love to come across him!! HAHAHA

John
08-09-10, 10:44 PM
Id love to come across him!! HAHAHA

roffle!

hendrix
08-09-10, 10:49 PM
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/profile_mojo_data/1/2/8/5/128523/pics/_c311586_image_0.gif

mowgli
08-09-10, 10:56 PM
http://cdn.chillnite.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kfc-free-chicken.png

Sloth
08-09-10, 11:22 PM
Shame its not worked for some other folks who are on a banning high score lol

hey i'm trying.....

you called lover?lol xx

Stoo
08-09-10, 11:24 PM
Didn't think it'd be long before you piped up!!

Sloth
08-09-10, 11:26 PM
kissy kissy.

also having just read gb's forsale thread can we just permo the little oxygen theif? he really does make the site look bad.

wwmnw
08-09-10, 11:29 PM
kissy kissy.

also having just read gb's forsale thread can we just permo the little oxygen theif? he really does make the site look bad.

Ditto, reading his **** in there genuinely pissed me off, I'm not dissing Nick for his reaction to what Matt said but if it sent Nick into that much of a rage to throw out RARE-ish Nova stuff :eek: rear opening windows in the skip!

Is Nick actually sane btw?

MK999
08-09-10, 11:31 PM
Personally Craig you come across as a obnoxious turd on here but as I don't know you in person then I suppose it's the same as Matt syndrome.

Craig has a bit of a "say it like it is" streak about him at times, but at least you know straight up where you stand lol Remember talking to him about lowering my derv to the weeds as it's a daily so handling wise I can deal with and got a response something along the lines of "It just looks ****ing broken like that though" :p Personally I prefer that to a "yeah yeah that'll look brilliant" then him turning round and pointing out what an idiot I am to someone else, can see how it'd be taken the wrong way though :)

Sloth
08-09-10, 11:36 PM
Is Nick actually sane btw?

nolol

burgo
08-09-10, 11:39 PM
i clicked the wrong bit so he will only be gone for 3 days

Danny s-p
08-09-10, 11:42 PM
i clicked the wrong bit so he will only be gone for 3 daysre ban him as he p**t baxter of to the point he is not wonting to come on here any more :cry:

svlet
08-09-10, 11:46 PM
is general baxter on hear anymore due to the fact most of the stuff he said was true fuel injected bike have been around for ages and i think he will be able to help me so if you are pleas pm me as i need some help with a broken bike ?

wwmnw
08-09-10, 11:48 PM
is general baxter on hear anymore due to the fact most of the stuff he said was true fuel injected bike have been around for ages and i think he will be able to help me so if you are pleas pm me as i need some help with a broken bike ?

Try a forum dedicated to that bike :confused:

Danny s-p
08-09-10, 11:50 PM
Try a forum dedicated to that bike :confused:i have pm him snowdon to see if i can help ps call coming your way

Connor
09-09-10, 03:44 AM
What an absolute c0ckend, why does he feel the need to spark arguments and and upset people. Baxter is you read it, imo i wouldn't chuck it all in the bin as it will only give him satisfaction that he wound you up, sell all your stuff, dont get beaten by a know-it-all. Ahh sheet and tonight his idiocy has even turned me into abit of a keyboard warrior lol

tom reid
09-09-10, 06:19 AM
What an absolute c0ckend, why does he feel the need to spark arguments and and upset people. Baxter is you read it, imo i wouldn't chuck it all in the bin as it will only give him satisfaction that he wound you up, sell all your stuff, dont get beaten by a know-it-all. Ahh sheet and tonight his idiocy has even turned me into abit of a keyboard warrior lol

Calmdoon Gingelol

Stoo
09-09-10, 07:21 AM
Want me to beat him up??

I can if you want??

Sloth
09-09-10, 08:35 AM
who **** broon or gb?

Ben
09-09-10, 09:05 AM
who **** broon or gb?

rofl at this point, shame i need to spread love before handing out rep's lol As there is some awesome comments!

davidfox280585
09-09-10, 09:12 AM
http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx16/MattBrown9600/C811CUR%20nova%20gte%20project/DSCF0031.jpg
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lolstill wana go to aspen?

Sloth
09-09-10, 09:12 AM
damn i cant load the "banned by self appointed admin" thing.... lol

Sloth
09-09-10, 09:13 AM
he really is a pink oboe player.....

Spudly
09-09-10, 09:30 AM
Can we let this thread die now please, anymore and ill close it, yes he gets peoples backs up but im sure he will be rofling that were all sat talking about him all the time he is banned, besides this thread is bordering on bullying!

Andy
09-09-10, 09:36 AM
shut up spud or i'll take your dinner money off ya

Spudly
09-09-10, 09:37 AM
shut up spud or i'll take your dinner money off ya

:cry:

Southie
09-09-10, 09:48 AM
Spud it's all your fault anyway for making your Nova rust/rot lol

Mazz
09-09-10, 09:52 AM
Yea, Spud - you should have covered it up...! :p

craig green
09-09-10, 09:58 AM
As said Edd I don't know him and if/when I meet him I'll probably get on with him lol He knows his stuff I know that and he's bloody blunt and straight to the point which I applaud but if you don't know someone it can piiss you off a tad when someones arsey that's all.

No offence taken mate. I hold my hand up & admit that I wear my heart on my sleeve, I've posted some arsey or blunt stuff when I'm having a bad day & know it. Other times I'll try & be as helpfull or diplomatic as possible. I just dont have the patience for a lot of the drivel that some of the 'resident children' seem to sprout here on a daily basis. :thumb:

For the record I think you come accross pretty well on here. ;) Friends? lol

Spudly
09-09-10, 10:03 AM
Spud it's all your fault anyway for making your Nova rust/rot lol

Yea, Spud - you should have covered it up...! :p

Aye i knows peeps, cos if i had put a cover on it that wouldve stopped the unsealed/bodged repair from rotting, even though in the earlier pics (the ones from last year) you can clearly see its rotted already lol

Paul
09-09-10, 10:16 AM
Whos holds the record for banned the most times?

Spudly
09-09-10, 10:19 AM
No way to tell but i would guess either Matt or Sloth!

Southie
09-09-10, 10:36 AM
No offence taken mate. I hold my hand up & admit that I wear my heart on my sleeve, I've posted some arsey or blunt stuff when I'm having a bad day & know it. Other times I'll try & be as helpfull or diplomatic as possible. I just dont have the patience for a lot of the drivel that some of the 'resident children' seem to sprout here on a daily basis. :thumb:

For the record I think you come accross pretty well on here. ;) Friends? lol
Friends, the PNG love is strong lol :thumb:

bazil
09-09-10, 11:09 AM
No way to tell but i would guess either Matt or Sloth!

I'd say Roth, I've only been an active member since last November but Ive seen him banned wayyyyy more times than matt, don't see why tho lol
napalm must be well up the order to aswell,

MK999
09-09-10, 11:10 AM
napalm must be well up the order to aswell,

Napalm longer but less bans imo lol

Sloth
09-09-10, 11:15 AM
yup, in on 22 iirc, but 8 were ones from stu along the lines of
"cos i was bored" " much love" etc....

ive never had more than 2 weeks.

naplum has a 6 monther and turbojolt has a 2 year on, that ends next feb!

bazil
09-09-10, 11:16 AM
Flashbang?? lol

Sloth
09-09-10, 11:18 AM
nah, turbojolt is a whole other entity....

gashflan is on a permy iirc...

bazil
09-09-10, 11:24 AM
I'm still a noob on here, I'd never heard of wisewood till he appeared on not so long ago and mega neg rep'd hobbit lol

brainsnova
09-09-10, 11:27 AM
I'm still a noob on here, I'd never heard of wisewood till he appeared on not so long ago and mega neg rep'd hobbit lol

you should of known :wisewood:

Sloth
09-09-10, 11:28 AM
tj is very much like matt brown, but less "wrong" with his facts. also extremely sound off png. got a long one for telling someones family to die iirc..... but he was being "baited" at the time tbh.

Stuart
09-09-10, 12:23 PM
tj is very much like matt brown, but less "wrong" with his facts.

Marginal... plus hes a total goon on MIG too lol

Ban 'numbers' dildoline is high with the number of accounts held, but I'd say its a dead heat between bungle and sloff.

Although I still feel the 3 and out rule should be implemented (plus the e suicide should be done retrospectively lol).

but yes as the big bald fcuk says, this is verging on bullying/looks incredibly ghey for the site.

Spudly
09-09-10, 12:50 PM
Oi listen here bedingfield, big bald fcuk indeed, the cheek of ye lol

Ooops my bad posted in a locked thred :p

Stuart
09-09-10, 12:51 PM
abuse of powaaaahhszzz

burgo
09-09-10, 11:19 PM
Marginal... plus hes a total goon on MIG too lol

Ban 'numbers' dildoline is high with the number of accounts held, but I'd say its a dead heat between bungle and sloff.

Although I still feel the 3 and out rule should be implemented (plus the e suicide should be done retrospectively lol).

but yes as the big bald fcuk says, this is verging on bullying/looks incredibly ghey for the site.ive only been banned twice, well technically three times but that doesnt count

Stuart
10-09-10, 01:43 PM
I thought mandy was banning you all the time? well it felt like it lol

burgo
10-09-10, 09:17 PM
maybe, to be fair i struggle to remember what i did yesterday