PDA

View Full Version : saturday morning rant

tony k
04-09-10, 09:08 AM
well i was driving home last night from me old dears,going down the a13 around 1ish,then all of a sudden my oil light came on the a couple of seconds later the engine cut out (bloody astra),phoned the rac at around 2,they didnt turn up till 4,he had a look at it wont crank over theres nothing when you turn the key,standing in the bloody cold for hours all on me own lol,plus was too late to phone some people up to have a chat,as half of them would of been out of there skull lol,just thought i would have my rant today,oh well will have to see whats up with it

djbrowney
04-09-10, 10:16 AM
Well your day isn't gonna get much better that's broken lol new engine time I reckon :(

Spudly
04-09-10, 11:48 AM
Shouldve put on a girly voice when you rang them and said you were a young lass with a baby in the car and they wouldve been there in minutes lol

Rysee
04-09-10, 11:50 AM
Should've properly pretended to be a young lass and pimped yourself out for new engine money whilst at the side of the road

Couple of hours couple of Gs

tony k
04-09-10, 12:17 PM
me and my mate just had a look at the astra yep she is fcuked,its seized,oh well new lump i will have to get now.i could of put a girls voice on but aint that good at it lol