PDA

View Full Version : New Job

Pete
03-09-10, 09:38 PM
well after a couple of months after leaving Anglian Home Improvements i was without a job, handed in a CV at Somerfield and got a phone call the same day for an interview, went in the next day for interview and found out earlier today i got the job, so will have money once again :) so plans are to sell my mk2 and buy a mk1 and also save for a new car for daily driving.
seems things always fall into place eventually :thumb:

dc1984
03-09-10, 09:39 PM
well after a couple of months after leaving Anglian Home Improvements i was without a job, handed in a CV at Somerfield and got a phone call the same day for an interview, went in the next day for interview and found out earlier today i got the job, so will have money once again :) so plans are to sell my mk2 and buy a mk1 and also save for a new car for daily driving.
seems things always fall into place eventually :thumb:

nice one buddy:thumb:

Andy
03-09-10, 09:40 PM
Anglian are ruthless,were you a canvasser/cold caller?

Pete
03-09-10, 09:47 PM
Anglian are ruthless,were you a canvasser/cold caller?

Yeah i was mate, was just something to try and earn a little bit extra.
crap hours,commision based pay and alot of angry home owners :roll:

Andy
03-09-10, 09:55 PM
Theres regs and laws on that now,as some were at folks house at 1 am!!
I fitted upvc for years,felt sorry for canvas as they were the footsoldiers really

Pete
03-09-10, 10:00 PM
lol our hours were 11am - 7pm, had to speak to atleast 80 people. if one person was on 40 for e.g we all had to work longer to make him catch up.
so sometime's we wouldnt finish until like 9-10.
glad i have a new job tho with good hours and good pay :)

Andy
03-09-10, 10:01 PM
You do right,its bad is canvassing,they mug you off summat chronic.

Pete
03-09-10, 10:06 PM
was a complete waste of my time doing it, and im not one for sitting on my **** doing nothing, but i would rather sit at home then do that again.