PDA

View Full Version : HH-MS Rollcage

Paul
01-09-10, 11:27 PM
I have been speaking to HH-MS, and they will offer a group buy on their cages (http://www.hh-ms.com/rollcages.htm), not 100% sure on the price, but it will be under £600 delivered.

I imagine I will be buying at start of October or November if that suits people better

We need 5 people, if you are genuinely interested, please list below:

1)Paul

Angus Closier
02-09-10, 05:36 PM
If I can get the money together I will be very intrested, will have to be the Middle of october/begining of november for me to have the money though.

MK999
02-09-10, 05:42 PM
How do they tag into the rear as standard? Is it onto the wheel wells or around the strut top? Can't quite make it out.

billham
02-09-10, 09:53 PM
If you can get a set price then i will put my name down for one.

Rick Draper
03-09-10, 12:07 AM
Good luck Paul.

Hoochie
03-09-10, 01:27 AM
Obviously this'll be cds, is it profiled ends?

MK999
03-09-10, 02:06 AM
Obviously this'll be cds, is it profiled ends?

N0103 Nova/Corsa A CDS, weld in roll cage £550.00
Profiled ends, contains rear cross
MSA Certificated

djbrowney
03-09-10, 08:08 AM
Good luck Paul.

Dont be a cock all your life and for once in your life stop being an arragent tosser, if you have some useful information then please inform us. If you dont **** OFF

whats the point in using the forum if you gonna post absolute ****e like that

lol :cool:

tom reid
03-09-10, 08:18 AM
Dont be a cock all your life and for once in your life stop being an arragent tosser, if you have some useful information then please inform us. If you dont **** OFF

That's a bit harsh imo, Rick is being realistic.

djbrowney
03-09-10, 09:02 AM
Rick knows not to take offence lol

MattBrown
03-09-10, 09:31 AM
That's a bit harsh imo, Rick is being realistic.

I know, we had it with our club, people say they will, and never do.

Paul doesnt need the stress/assedness of people messing him about:thumb:

Stuart
03-09-10, 10:19 AM
hence why I never bothered getting a group buy price for the GAZ stuff, just a long term discount that isnt as cheap as a GB but still damn good lol.

SR-Rally
03-09-10, 10:48 AM
Yeah good luck getting discount from harry. I have to moither him and remind him all the discounts I gave him on his flooring befor I get anything lol. :)

Rick Draper
03-09-10, 04:54 PM

I dont think its realistic to get anyone on here to commit to buy a cage from HH-MS as you said the Vauxhall world is full of people who just botch things together and want something for nothing. Look at your shell and cage, cheep as chips and no one wants it.

djbrowney
03-09-10, 04:57 PM
Ok you have completley understood the point i was making, From your coment i assumed your were talking about how well the cage fitted nothing to do wih getting 5 people to buy one !!!

Rick Draper
04-09-10, 12:51 AM
Ok you have completley understood the point i was making, From your coment i assumed your were talking about how well the cage fitted nothing to do wih getting 5 people to buy one !!!

Lets be a realist mr Richard Brown! My HH-MS corsa cage was impeccable before fitment. It had totally beautiful profiles totally radius wazzle bangers!