PDA

View Full Version : novac20xe exhaust

ashy27
01-09-10, 07:01 PM
can u help me out please would like too know what exhaust too go for i dontwant nothink real loud rather it more performance can u suggest any and what size bore etc as i dont want it resticted hope u can help me thanks

david dixon
01-09-10, 07:09 PM
if its performance you want then you wont find a better size system than a 2.5" but would be better with some cams, chip, large bore 4 brand manifold and adjustable fuel pressure.
a 2.25" would be ok but we have found 2.5" gives better results.

David.

ashy27
01-09-10, 07:20 PM
thanks mate i got a 4/1 manifold not sure what make would u go for a custom exhaust like powerflow or somethink ?

david dixon
01-09-10, 07:25 PM
speak to ashley exhausts, they do not advertise a 2.5" system only a 2.25" but they will make one for you, they a great fit and sound well also by one of their manifolds which will match their systems!

David.

david dixon
01-09-10, 10:00 PM
your inbox is full

David..

BRoadGhost
01-09-10, 10:10 PM
Yeah they do advise 2.5" for 200+ BHP but it won't be quiet…

But then if you're already at that stage N/A chances are there's something else making more noise ;D

Will F
02-09-10, 08:24 AM
if its performance you want then you wont find a better size system than a 2.5" but would be better with some cams, chip, large bore 4 brand manifold and adjustable fuel pressure.
a 2.25" would be ok but we have found 2.5" gives better results.

David.

Cams, chip, manifold etc are all a waste of money for proper performance! And as for a adjustable reg... are you on crack!??? lol

2.25" is more than enough for pub performance, especially if you're into chips (no cheese please!) etc.

Like B Road says - if your looking at 2.5" you shouldnt be able to hear the exhaust anyway - as the TB's/Carbs will be making all the noise....