PDA

View Full Version : SHAGGING PARTNERS!!

Carla
19-05-03, 10:23 AM
Yeah rite, so im in this kinda relationship thing!!, and im not actually goin out wid him just shaggin him now and then!!

So i need ur advise, do u think that shaggin sum1, that u like, but not actually in a relationship (goin out) is slagish!!??? in other words casual sex!!

Tell me wat u think!!!

novamark
19-05-03, 10:33 AM
not slaggish at all, as long as u dont shag anyone else aswell as him, not at da same time, if ur into dat, dats up to u. get me?! i dont fink its slaggish. :o

wisewood
19-05-03, 10:34 AM
Casual sex is fine... no problem with that.

It's when you are having casual sex with 2 or more people that you start stepping into slaggsville. Makes no difference if you are in a relationship with him or not in my opinion, you are two young people having fun.

However this view is not shared by everyone and posting a question you must be prepared for the abuse that could be thrown at you. Just a friendly warning.

Carla
19-05-03, 10:35 AM
Yeah i get ya!!!, thanxs i wont b shaggin any1 else, i think that that is slaggish if ur shaggin loads of ppl at the same time!!

Dicko
19-05-03, 11:12 AM
hmm. no i dont think it is, but whats the reason for you not going out? do you ever discuss it or do you both have reasons not to, if you want a relationship and its just him saying he doesnt then maybe he's using you? im only poiting this out though it might not be the case

btw...........

casual sex rox :D

Alex
19-05-03, 11:13 AM
a friend of mine at work has a shagging mate. Whenever either of them fancies one they just give each other a ring and hey presto, your sorted for the night :lol:

novamark
19-05-03, 11:17 AM
its called a "SAFETY NET" i have several. :lol: :wink: 8)

Dicko
19-05-03, 11:56 AM
'its called a "SAFETY NET" i have several'

that would be classed as a slag then, but sen as your male thats ok :P

manhore ;)

Ben (lurk75)
19-05-03, 01:14 PM
some people enjoy smoking, some drinking, if you like shagging then do it.

Who gives a shit what people think, i couldnt give a fuck what others think of me, or what i do.

Its your business nowt to do with anyone else!

novamark
19-05-03, 01:26 PM
true. i'm not a manwhore. :evil: :wink:

wisewood
19-05-03, 01:36 PM
tehn why did youask for it as your rank title??? :lol:

Dicko
19-05-03, 01:39 PM
:twisted:

Ben (lurk75)
19-05-03, 01:42 PM
talking of rank titles Andy, when did this little chestnut appear?

What happened to me Jellyfish?

wisewood
19-05-03, 01:48 PM
you asked for random... "I love jellyfish" popped into my head first but then later on in the day "Sprout molester" came to mind, dont know why or where from... and i thought it would be good as you REALLY dont getmuch more random than that.

Ben (lurk75)
19-05-03, 01:55 PM
well i have though of a good one anyway as i dnt hink my fate is safe in your hands :o

wisewood
19-05-03, 02:05 PM
done mate :lol:

Carla
19-05-03, 02:41 PM
We aint goin out cuz, i cant b arsed with the "relationship" thing, bein round each other, havin 2 c each other etc etc blar blar blar blar......dont really interest me!! :o :evil: :evil: :evil:

As long as im gettin sex then my life is perfect.......oh and chocolate...........and no matter wat any1 says chocolate does NOT forfit for sex!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Well with the phone and sex thing is the same 4 me, we txt each. This way we arrange 2 meet up and within an hour he is picking me up at maccy's ready 4 a shag!!, simple as that!!......lol which is absolutely perfect 4 me!! :P :P :roll: :roll:

I really cannot b arsed wid relationships and bf's does my head in!! :x :x :x :x :x :x although ,many ppl have said 2 me and him y aint u goin out, and i just reply "really cant b arsed"!!!

wisewood
19-05-03, 02:47 PM
We aint goin out cuz, i cant b arsed with the "relationship" thing, bein round each other, havin 2 c each other etc etc blar blar blar blar......dont really interest me!! :o :evil: :evil: :evil:

we txt each other nearly everyday and if i aint got credit (which is most the time) he phones me.

Sounds liek a relationship to me!!!

Cara
19-05-03, 02:51 PM
casual sex is fun 8)

Carla
19-05-03, 02:54 PM
Well i dont class this as a relationship!!

relationship to me= seeing each other everyday, or every other day!!
both of u knowing it is a relationship! (&every1else)etc etc etc

and i only txt him cuz he txtz me, so that we can arrange the nxt meeting of pleasure!.........lol

wisewood
19-05-03, 03:00 PM
but if you are seeing each other regularly, contacting each other often - being intimate on a regular basis, whether you like it or not you are in a relationship!!! :lol:

novamark
19-05-03, 03:02 PM
meeting of pleasure, lol. :lol:

was that thing directed at me wisewood?

Ben (lurk75)
19-05-03, 03:33 PM
I had a relationship exactly the same when i was at school.

Was great fun.

Only we both started going out with other people but kept our arrangement up!

Class.

novamark
19-05-03, 03:35 PM
sounds nice ben, take it u didnt fell much for the person u went out with?!

Ben (lurk75)
19-05-03, 03:40 PM
lol quite the opposite, it was a girl i had been after for over 3 years, she was my whole life... for about 3 weeks then i realised that it wasnt right so just rang up the other girl and said fancy meeting up.... BOOM

Also carried on seeing another girl when me and my casual grilfriend decided to make it official was very confusin having an affair behind the girls back who i had been having an affair with!

glad all thats over now, meant i had to think!

wisewood
19-05-03, 03:43 PM
in teh immortal words of Avril Lavign... "Why'd ya have to go and make things so complicated... ?"

:lol:

novamark
19-05-03, 03:45 PM
avril lavigne would get it. sounds very complicated ben mate. kinda sounds like dat problem wisewood's mate had a while back dont it.

wisewood
19-05-03, 03:49 PM
pmsl... not that far off it actually :lol:

Ben (lurk75)
19-05-03, 03:49 PM
kind of same situation but i was only going out with one and seeing another, just the fact that the one i was going out with used to be the one i used to cheat on my ex with :?

Anyway i was only 15 at the time and loved it, i think if i tried any of that now i would have a nervous breakdown!

wisewood
19-05-03, 03:53 PM
my sister used to be like that - playing about iwht a few lads at once, she was incredibly good at juggling them etc, but now she's a bit older whenever she tries she jsut falls flat on her face and i get to point and laugh :lol:

novamark
19-05-03, 03:53 PM
pmsl. i done it once and it got me in alot of shit. lol.

courtenaynova's lil sis
19-05-03, 05:02 PM
Go Carla it's ya birfday we gonna party like it's ya birfday we gonna sip bacardi like its ur birfday and u know we don't give a fcuk cuz its ur birfday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like bein sweet and innocent. I don't care wot ppl think of me. They either like me or they don't

I don't care if u don't like me, U'll never meet me!!!!!!!!!!

Fester
19-05-03, 11:04 PM
me me me

mikeoxford
20-05-03, 12:05 AM
I don't care if u don't like me, U'll never meet me!!!!!!!!!!

PMSL GO CHERYL!!!!!!!!!

and as for shaggin partners - dont worry carla brown we wont mention who :D

Fester
20-05-03, 01:06 AM
oxford are you taking more than your fair share of oats?

wisewood
20-05-03, 09:46 AM
mike??? getting some... surely not :lol:
i thought it was chez who was after mike... maybe i was wrong :lol:

Carla
20-05-03, 11:53 AM
No mike its NOT who u think it is, as u aint bin down 4 ages the gossip has changed, maybe u shuld cum down more often and u wuld find out!!!!!!

And to inform u, nothin is goin on wid chez, me or mike oxford!!!......all in the past and we are now in the present, the future is a mystery :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Chez at first u didnt like me and i didnt like u but now we are the best buds eva!! :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wisewood
20-05-03, 12:56 PM
Actually you can never say that we are in the present, because by the time you have said it that time has passed!!! The present is always here, and tomorrow never comes.

**now that's what i call contradiction!!! stil makes sense though lol**

novamark
20-05-03, 01:07 PM
youre a bit of a smart arse really arent u andy!? lol :lol:

wisewood
20-05-03, 01:13 PM
can be sometimes yeah :lol:

Carla
20-05-03, 02:28 PM
Smarty pants!! :P :P