PDA

View Full Version : NOVA SPORT Owners

TerzoJames
18-05-03, 11:53 PM
We are trying to get as many of the surviving Nova Sports together as possible for this year's RALLY SUPER CAR DAY at Castle Combe on Saturday 16th August.

We can have a display for as many Sports as possible and if we get 12 interested people we can have a dedicated Sport track-session. The Centenery Year for Vauxhall seems a perfect opportunity to show off these gems of Vauxhall's Motorsport Heritage. We are also speaking to Vauxhall Motorsport about being involved in their official display.

You do not have to be a member of any particular club to take part in this display.

For more information on the day itself checkout their website at www.rallyday.com

If you are interested, or just own a Sport and would like to be kept informed of any other Sport related goings on, contact me on james.owens@novadrive.com

Cheers
James

MattNovaSport
20-05-03, 08:06 AM
Is it only me ?

Also posting will push this back to the top :)

Nova-Boy
20-05-03, 07:17 PM
not going to be much of a meet!

posting back to top too!! :lol:

TerzoJames
22-05-03, 01:41 AM
Matt, I've seen your car on your site- looks cool! Have you done any good in it? :Fade-col:

I've posted this thread to gauge interest and find Sport owners that we don't already know of. We only know of the Sports in the Performance Nova Group at the moment, and I want this to be open to all Sport owners.

So if you know of anyone- put them in touch!

Matt, I have got your email and will add you to the mailing list for the event and keep you updated on how organising it goes.

Keep an eye on the forum on www.novadrive.com :lol:

James

TerzoJames
26-05-03, 08:35 PM
bump :lol: