PDA

View Full Version : thinking of breaking my flame red corsa gsi(flush boot,near mint interior,gsikit etc)

novaboz
28-08-10, 09:00 PM
as above.. gsi has gone for mot and has quite abit of rot.. and it leaves me thinking is it worth spending on.. so that is why i would like to see what interest i get and if there is enough ill break it for parts :)
so here goes..
GSI KIT (front bumper with fogs and spliter,skirts rear archs and 1 l bit) there is one l bit missing and a small whole in the front bumper apart from that itas all there £180
GSI INTERIOR (front and rear seats) there are no tears in the seats but starting to wear on drivers bolter but not gone through and doorcards £70
FLAME RED DOORS these are in very good condition come with leccy motors etc £50 each
FLAME RED WINGS these are also in good condition £30 each
FLAME RED FLUSH BOOT with poper this also is in very good condition with spoiler £80
CAV SLABS 2 tyers need changing few scuff etc but could easyily be fine with a refurb £120
16V RAD in good working order £20
REAR AXLE in good working order with new bearings also comes with the drums etc £30
FRONT HUBS in good working order £15 each
PAS STEERING RACK in good working order £30
WINDSCREEN not long fitted £40
GSI 3SPOKE STEERING WHEEL in good con £30
GSI CLOCKS £30
GSI DASH £10
GSI INTERIOR PLASTICS door sills etc £10
GSI SHELL in flame red with log book, this needs abit of welding but would be a shame to scrap off a gsi and it also has a good paint job open to offers but i know i could get around £80 in scrap for it
FRONT LIGHTS £10 each
REAR LIGHTS £10 each
FLAME RED MIRRORS manual in good con £30 for the pair
the engine and exhaust and coilovers a prov sold if i choose to break, please feel free to ask any questions also if i have missed anything just ask as the whole car is here
dont be shy to make any offers on any of the parts :)
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj7/boz_gsi/baddersgsi.jpg
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj7/boz_gsi/baddersgsi2.jpg