PDA

View Full Version : Do you know this car - D786 WJB!!

S J
28-08-10, 05:58 PM
Hi all,
This is a long shot I know but Just thought I'd put a quick post on and see if anyone on here knows this car? Nova SR- Reg D786 WJB

I ask because it used to belong to me years ago and I mildly modified it to styles of the time (didn't run 3 spokes though!!) and being my first car which I bought at sixteen was well chuffed with it and was the envy of loads of mates!!!

Anyway I thought it would be in the scrap yard in the sky by now, but seen on the DVLA website while checking stuff for a new van I'm looking at buying, someone obviously still cares for it as it has been recently sorn, and wondered if it's been taken off the road for winter, or being restored or something???

I'm hoping someone has kept it in it's glory, and just be interested to see what it's like now. I'm just asking on here as I was a member of this club years ago and thought it was a good place to ask.

If this is your car now, hope you don't mind me asking about it!!!

Also think some of your projets in the build threads are awesome, really make me think about getting the vauxhall bug again!!!

Thanks Steve

dj_wudgey
28-08-10, 07:08 PM
hope she's still getting looked after sr's rule!!