PDA

View Full Version : photoshop

shanehandley
18-05-03, 01:44 PM
i keep hearing people ona bout this program on pc is it good and where can u buy it from and how mch?

Little-Devil
18-05-03, 02:09 PM
the new full phtoshop will cost u about ? 40 -50 quid but u can get a trial version at www.adobe.com :) this program is quite tricky to use but the finish project look wicke

Jim
18-05-03, 03:18 PM
?40-?50 not quite mate, you're looking around the ?400-?500 for a legitamate copy.

If your any good with the net you can find where to download the full version (not that I'm encouraging this :roll: )

Photoshop is editing program for graphics, artwork, photographs, etc. You can do all sorts of stuff like change the colour of an image to black and white or some full on image editing like putting faces on characters...

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=920

It takes a bit of figuring out, but its a nice package to work with.

FYI Photoshop 7.0 is the latest version available.

Jim

wisewood
19-05-03, 10:25 AM
I get the feeling that picture is going to be turning up all over the place in the coming days/weeks/months.

Den-Man this 40-50 quid you quoted for photoshop, i htink you are confusing the price with paint shop pro... Photoshops more affordable cousin which is available from www.jasc.com

Photoshop is by far the better of the two packages but if you want a quality image editor on a budget, paint shop pro is one of the better ones around and is capable of most things that photoshop can do... for the newbie user anyway.

novamark
19-05-03, 10:31 AM
lol at picture.

Little-Devil
19-05-03, 05:06 PM
yep i got it confused :lol: i am so stupid