PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage

Stoo
25-08-10, 10:08 PM
Just be careful guys :(
Sad story!

Linky! (http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=67403)

Pistol Pete
25-08-10, 10:20 PM
Shocking. In so many ways!!

John
25-08-10, 10:27 PM
Proper gut wrenching stuff :(

Edd
25-08-10, 10:28 PM
A very sad tale

Welsh Dan
25-08-10, 10:29 PM
F**k!

Lynsey
25-08-10, 10:42 PM
Very sad story :cry: RIP little girl x

16v Nova Kev
25-08-10, 10:48 PM
awful shocking story. but im more shocked there is an mg forum

Spudly
25-08-10, 10:57 PM
F**king hell :eek: :cry:

Bubba
25-08-10, 10:59 PM
thats awful :(

ive just seen...he lives about 20miles from me :o

markc20xe
25-08-10, 11:00 PM
wow thats bad RIP little girl and thoughts go out to the mum and dad

Hoochie
25-08-10, 11:19 PM
Oh god!!.......that is truly awful... as a mother myself its difficult to imagine myself in that situation....sleep tight little girl..xx

Nova_Tek
25-08-10, 11:30 PM
Shocking! Amazing how one small thing can escalate to something out of control.

There's having a go and hen there's being very aggresive and even physical. At the end of it the one person who wasn't involved in the situation came out the worst... the little girl :(

Such a shame.

brainsnova
26-08-10, 01:39 AM
R.i.p to the little girl :(

Mazz
26-08-10, 10:54 AM
All over cutting someone up

RIP little girl :cry:

GDN16v
26-08-10, 11:01 AM
Very sad for the little girl, waste of a life!:(

All because they were driving like retards!:roll:

Stuart
26-08-10, 11:14 AM
hope the twunt gets DBDD and then told in prison that he killed a child.

utter utter ****.

Mazz
26-08-10, 11:46 AM
hope the twunt gets DBDD

http://www.abbreviations.com/DBDD

:confused:

Stuart
26-08-10, 11:49 AM
Death By Dangerous Driving... not hard to work out lol

stt
26-08-10, 02:33 PM
Maybe I'm just a bit too much of a sceptic but there has been nothing on the news about this and I would of thought this would be front page news,
If it is true then it's terrible and I hope the driver at fault gets all he deserves!

L14MNP
26-08-10, 02:40 PM
I haven't see the news/read any papers for a few days so I can't comment on that.

If true though, and I really see it being the case then R.I.P to the little girl. Just shows what can happen in an instant!

I will email this to my mate who races everything :/ and drives like a tool, has road rage frequently and is generally a knob on the road 90% of the time. Something has got to make him sense!

Sloth
26-08-10, 03:44 PM
man this sucks, just had to go to the toilet and sort myself out.

thoughts are with the parents, and im praying for their daughter.

just think on next time you give it beans.

Jack
26-08-10, 03:54 PM
Takes a bigger man to let things go.

[edit] But playing devils advocate, as I so often like to do in threads like these lol, you could argue that if she hadn't cut the guy up in the first place then this situation would never have arisen...

L14MNP
26-08-10, 04:01 PM
man this sucks, just had to go to the toilet and sort myself out.

:wtf: Any workplace glory hole gen? :/

GRUNT 16V
26-08-10, 04:11 PM
woooooooooo ****e that is !!! 2years old !!!!!!!! people should be less aggresive !!!! drive to arrive

Sloth
26-08-10, 04:11 PM
you loves it. now keep it on topic.

bazil
26-08-10, 04:13 PM
Very sad loss of a young life, unfortunatly road rage is a part of everyday life but it is getting worse,

Andy
26-08-10, 04:39 PM
thats very tragic.
Hope he gets jail,cos when they find out what he did he will get passed round the wing like a jazz mag:mad:
Fukkin tool,cant believe people can behave in such inhumane ways

dj_wudgey
26-08-10, 06:57 PM
f*ck me thats ruff!! you gota feel for the woman and her family!!

floydy13
26-08-10, 08:14 PM
r.i.p to the 2 year old, horrible new, really is

Stoo
26-08-10, 08:39 PM
:wtf: Any workplace glory hole gen? :/

Seriously?
In a thread like this? :roll::tosser:

stt
26-08-10, 11:30 PM
the thread on the mg forum has been closed,
there is still nothing about it on any news sites,
i'm wondering if its some sick tw@t making it up - infact i hope it is and a child hasnt needlessly lost their life

mowgli
26-08-10, 11:32 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-11101108

i don't think mr mg got all of the facts right

Lee
26-08-10, 11:37 PM
If that is the same incedent, he got his facts very wrong. Seeing as he says he was on the scene and an eyewitness, either he made it up or this isn't the same incedent and its not been made public because of the circumstances.

stt
26-08-10, 11:41 PM
thats not far from me (15 miles) and my colleagues attended that,
mr mg's account is nothing like the circumstances of that rtc

stt
26-08-10, 11:47 PM
i dont think that there is anyway that if a 2 year old had been killed in a senseless act that it wouldnt be headline news.

claire6069
27-08-10, 12:57 AM
awful shocking story. but im more shocked there is an mg forum

+1 for the mg forum lol

how awful, kinda makes you think about stuff too much but goes to show how precious life is!

L14MNP
27-08-10, 08:10 AM
Seriously?
In a thread like this? :roll::tosser:

Yeah. Seeing as it hasn't been mentioned anywhere else.

Stoo
27-08-10, 08:13 AM
Either way, If it does turn out to be untrue, you don't know that at the moment.

Have some consideration for other people.

That could have been your daughter!

mowgli
27-08-10, 08:14 AM
it took me a lot of searching to find an accident with 3 vehicles, (one a commercial) and a fatality. any death on the road is awful, but it did seem odd that he didn't put where it was, unless he was involved in it somehow.

L14MNP
27-08-10, 08:16 AM
I do have consideration for what happened mate. Hence my post prior to the one you quoted. However, Sloths post came across as laughable if I'm honest. He doesn't know these people, hasn't seen the incident or witnessed the aftermath etc yet he had to pull himself together in private after reading one sketchy account.

One ASW feeding from another IMO.

Jack
27-08-10, 08:17 AM
I call BS from the OP on the MG forum. Just read through the thread now, and this stands out

Accidents like this happen every day, so it wont be "plastered" all over anything or anywhere, it is not a rare occurrence, people die on our roads every day, and very rarely does it get publicised!!
People don't die on the roads every day down here though (by here, I include Devon). Just ask Hayley, she deals with stuff like this.

IF the OP is telling the truth, I'm inclined to think the BBC report is from a different incident as the facts don't match up. A news report wouldn't make something up (i.e. an 18 year old woman being killed) if they didn't know the facts. However, the chances of two events happening on the same day with such similar points are very, very slim.

Smells a bit like he made up a story, got busted then asked for the thread to be closed before anyone else could pick out the holes in his tale. Why someone would do that though is a bit beyond me. That aside, the moral point of his story does ring true still.

[edit] Just reading the PH thread on the subject at the mo. 11 pages, this should be amusing as they're all cynical b'stards lol

I do have consideration for what happened mate. Hence my post prior to the one you quoted. However, Sloths post came across as laughable if I'm honest. He doesn't know these people, hasn't seen the incident or witnessed the aftermath etc yet he had to pull himself together in private after reading one sketchy account.
Indeed. Yes its a sad tale etc, and my condolences to those involved.
BUT
I don't know the people. I have no connection to the people. I dunno if its just me being quite cold and logical about all this, but I find it hard to care that much for people I have never met or have no connection to.

L14MNP
27-08-10, 08:21 AM
Link up the PH interrogation mate. :)

There are some strange people online who live off others attention as we all know. This guy is clearly the worst if he fabricates stuff like this :/

[/OT] I did laugh at some of their MS Paint sigs and spec lists. lol

I'm gonna scour Google now and see what I can find for myself. This would 100% have been headline news though.

Jack
27-08-10, 08:44 AM
Its near the top in the gassing forum. Reads very much like the nailed cosworth did on here actually. lol

mowgli
27-08-10, 08:48 AM
as has already been said.... it would have been all over the media if it was the same as the 'facts on MG'

Jack
27-08-10, 08:59 AM
Another point, the MG guy said it was on a dual carriageway. Yard Cross (where the BBC-reported accident occured) is a naff stretch of 50mph single carriageway. So assuming the MG guy's tale is true, the BBC report is a different event.

[edit] http://www.thisisdevon.co.uk/news/Teen-dies-road-crash-heavy-downpour/article-2571872-detail/article.html

He said they particularly wanted to talk to the drivers of several vehicles who drove through the scene and continued on their journeys in the Exeter direction.
Cynic in me wonders if MG man was one who just drove through the scene and conjured up a story from what he had seen.

Sloth
27-08-10, 09:55 AM

One ASW feeding from another IMO.

ok, heres why i posted what i did:
i dealt with post rta insurane cas for 1.5 years, i regularly had to deal with fatal rta cars, i had to photograph impact marks, blood, and any other details. i then had to liase with the police and the insurance companies regarding how mr x or miss y had died, so dont you dare tell me i have no reason to be affected. every single one of those still sticks with me, and still has an affect.
i am higly affected by that and tbh should have had counseling for it. but what hacks me off more is the fact you instantly dismissed my post, even though you know none of the reasons behind it. and tbh if your not affected by reading such as the o.p's link, your sadly lacking in something.

the only ASW i see here isnt me.

:mad:

claire6069
27-08-10, 11:09 AM
what a sick f**k to make something like that up, agreed though, would have been headline news, especially if the guy tried to 'jump' over the barrier and do a kamikaze!

L14MNP
27-08-10, 02:13 PM
ok, heres why i posted what i did:
i dealt with post rta insurane cas for 1.5 years, i regularly had to deal with fatal rta cars, i had to photograph impact marks, blood, and any other details. i then had to liase with the police and the insurance companies regarding how mr x or miss y had died, so dont you dare tell me i have no reason to be affected. every single one of those still sticks with me, and still has an affect.
i am higly affected by that and tbh should have had counseling for it. but what hacks me off more is the fact you instantly dismissed my post, even though you know none of the reasons behind it. and tbh if your not affected by reading such as the o.p's link, your sadly lacking in something.

the only ASW i see here isnt me.

:mad:

*you're

It's life mate. We have all seen some horrific things. Deal with it. By the above you seem to think that I am devoid of certain standard human character traits or am lacking in certain emotions. I disagree, maybe I handle things better?

"A+B=C. If C is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one..."

Now I'm the ASW?! lol

ben doodar
27-08-10, 04:45 PM
I haven't see the news/read any papers for a few days so I can't comment on that.

If true though, and I really see it being the case then R.I.P to the little girl. Just shows what can happen in an instant!

I will email this to my mate who races everything :/ and drives like a tool, has road rage frequently and is generally a knob on the road 90% of the time. Something has got to make him sense!

that was me about 3 years ago i used to race everything possible and road rage was my middle name. since having my lad whos now 2 it makes me relise that its just not worth it. if ive ever been tempted by some nob head to get angry or race i think of my little lad at home, n his face when i walk in. reading that link made my stomache knot up. if anything happend to my lad im pritty sure id not be able to cope!

rip to that little girl and thoughts for her family.

mayhem
27-08-10, 06:02 PM
i wonder.. if it was her grandfather, would we also have 3 pages of bwoobwooboo?

**** happens, people are stupid. that's life.

i've been in a shooting about 2yrs ago, seeing a guy 6ft away from me getting shot in the head (drive-by, guy shot about 5 rounds into a group of people) and i didnt lose a second of sleep about it. so maybe it's just me.

claire6069
27-08-10, 10:57 PM
everyone deals with everything in different ways and i think its fair to say that obviously some people were affected by this thread and some werent, i dont think its fair to judge the people who are affected differently to what others are, everyone is different and entitled to be!

stt
27-08-10, 11:07 PM
everyone deals with everything in different ways and i think its fair to say that obviously some people were affected by this thread and some werent, i dont think its fair to judge the people who are affected differently to what others are, everyone is different and entitled to be!

I agree,

I'm a paramedic and i am in the unfortunate position of having gone to countless fatal rtcs, and being honest i consider myself to be pretty emotionally detached from most of them - more so than some of my colleagues, however there are still a couple that i carry round with me and probably always will, theres no real reason why they stick with me, without going into detail, they werent the messiest, they werent kids etc, but there are factors that stick with me, and i'm always reminded when i see that particular model of car etc or drive past the spot.

Lee
28-08-10, 12:25 AM
, and i'm always reminded when i see that particular model of car etc or drive past the spot.

Totally. This is why I hate 200sx's. They make me feel a bit ill whenever I see one.

mayhem
28-08-10, 05:13 PM

i agree, i just dont get affected easely i guess.

i just dont get why it's always worse when there's a kid involved.
people die for the most stupid reasons, why is it worse when it's a kid?

i dont have kids, i dont even want them, so maybe i'm just missing the 'kids are cute' chromosome, but does it matter if its a kid in a situation like this?

svlet
28-08-10, 06:15 PM
i am with rob on this one his job must have scared him mentally so things will have come back in to his mind when reading this i no what its like i found my best mate dead in the house next door to me i cant even walk up the road on my own now since then i have moved house i used to hate living thier after that.

claire6069
29-08-10, 11:24 AM
i agree, i just dont get affected easely i guess.

i just dont get why it's always worse when there's a kid involved.
people die for the most stupid reasons, why is it worse when it's a kid?

i dont have kids, i dont even want them, so maybe i'm just missing the 'kids are cute' chromosome, but does it matter if its a kid in a situation like this?

i think the thing with kids dying is they're so young and innocent and havent yet experienced anything in life and the fact that they're killed is down to the stupidity of adults, the adults that they love and trust to protect them, its just such a waste of a young life

Hayley
29-08-10, 09:08 PM
I dont know all the facts so im sorry if im wrong but I think someone making up a story like this undermines the times when it does actually happen. If he wanted to make a point about not getting involved in road rage, he should of just said it.
Its like the other thread about gangs leaving prams and baby seats on the side of the road to rob people. its all rubbish and doesnt help the real fact of road safety get across because people will start dismissing real incidents and advice the Police might offer.
I must admit, I can come across as a bit of a cold-hearted person sometimes but I answer 999 calls for a living. Ive heard horrible things on the end of a phone and attended fatal rtc's etc.. If I couldnt detach myself and sometimes have a dark sense of humour on stuff, I would be crap at my job. I do feel for people but you just have to get on with things.. and hope that when something truly horrific does happen, the public will learn from it. :thumb:

stt
29-08-10, 11:48 PM
Hayley do you work at St Leonards amb control?

Hayley
30-08-10, 12:03 AM
no. Winfrith Police Control room. for Dorset Police.