PDA

View Full Version : front bumper choice

overreved
17-05-03, 07:17 PM
hey....
i got a 1.6gte and i want 2 get rid of tha kit but mainly the front bumper.....ive narrowed tha choice down 2 either...kingdom k......bat1....abyass....or delta 1. bare in mind my rear bumper is gonna b the very styleish n curvy abyass bumper.
OR
the novadose kit

all help wud b gr8

?Marty?
18-05-03, 02:29 AM
fuck me! if you fuck as well as you spell, then you'd fuck someone and they wouldn't even KNOW they'd been fucked.

As for your front bumper choice - don't consider Type-K (Kingdom) it wouldn't suit the rest of the car - and i think it doesn't suit the nova AT ALL).

Bat 1 - yeah, nice bumper.

Abyss - it's ok, but nothing special is it. You'd be better off with a modded GSi and a splitter instead.

Did you mean your rear bumper is gonna be either abyss or the novadose one, or was novadose another choice for a front bumper? If so, then it's nice but a bit dated. If you meant rear, then i'd go for novadose rather than abyss.

Delta 1? Not that keen on that one to be honest.

I think you should go for the Delta 2 front bumper.

Also, don'[t leave the standard GTE sideskirts if you're changing the front & rear bumpers. They don't give the sides enough depth.

overreved
18-05-03, 01:36 PM
nice 1 m8...ty for da reply

Little-Devil
18-05-03, 02:27 PM
i think u ppl shoud go for something 1 off like fitting a corca bumper or some thing try doing it on a photoshop and if u like it then go for it .
you want to stand out from the crowd not be 1 of them !!!! :)

mikeoxford
19-05-03, 11:45 PM
r5 carisma bumper? v nice :D

Paul
20-05-03, 08:58 PM
Kingdom Type-K= Portable Picnic table.

Abyss= This is a nice bumper but def. needs splitter below it.

Delta= Boring and doesnt suit any car.

Bat 1= Bit wide atr the sides but nice

How about something like the Bigmouth Kingdom, if you really cant decide then save urself a bit of cash, depart with ?100 and give CCm a call. Coz for another ?200 if you can't decide than why not go for the cheapest. Besides the Abyss bumper couldnt suit the Nova anymore if it tried. It looks fookin smart.