PDA

View Full Version : allessio 2's and coilovers?

Damo
23-08-10, 07:56 PM
Guys think im gonna have the same prob as everyone else here but how do you get round them catching on the coilover. Spacers, helpers etc?

Graeme
23-08-10, 07:57 PM
Narrow bodied coilovers?

MattBrown
23-08-10, 08:00 PM
Narrow bodied coilovers?

This, or shorter springs, as its the ajuster collars that catch:thumb:

Or a 5mm spaces, but roll your wings, as theyll catch, unless you run 40 profile tyres:thumb:

Damo
23-08-10, 08:07 PM
This, or shorter springs, as its the ajuster collars that catch:thumb:

Or a 5mm spaces, but roll your wings, as theyll catch, unless you run 40 profile tyres:thumb:

Was thinking this matt but will i be safe with standard nuts or will i have to get longer ones? Also was undecided also over this as i run an XE and didnt want it to be unsafe.

w88rdy
23-08-10, 08:42 PM
I have just put 5mm spacers on cassidys project and one good bump and you will kiss the front wings goodbye for sure lol

We are changing them but not sure what for yet?

Damo
23-08-10, 08:50 PM
I have just put 5mm spacers on cassidys project and one good bump and you will kiss the front wings goodbye for sure lol

We are changing them but not sure what for yet?

Lol well ive got et42 16's on at the mo mate and they dont catch but dont know with the allessios.

Damo.

Lee H
23-08-10, 08:57 PM
Shorter springs are definitely the right way of doing it. Wheel spacers aren't good.

Damo
23-08-10, 09:01 PM
Shorter springs are definitely the right way of doing it. Wheel spacers aren't good.

Exacilly lee not so keen on the spacer route.

Lee you have a p.m by the way.

Damo.