PDA

View Full Version : how much petrol

Dicko
16-05-03, 08:27 PM
was gonna fill up on way to work today and was running late, so ended up doing another 50miles with the little light on :lol:
thought id fill her up and i managed to get 41.74 letres in before she kicked back :o

this is by far the most iv ever got in it, the bloke at the garage thought id fitted a bigger tank and was questioning it :twisted:

whats the max amount of litres u have ever put into a nova and which type of tank,. this is a mpi tank. im sure there 42litres capacity but ur not suppose to be able to get the last few litres out :-/

Stuart
16-05-03, 08:44 PM
according to the vauge manual its 42 liters, but hey. prehaps the pump was uncalibrated, and ripping you off that little bit extra ;)

Dicko
16-05-03, 08:49 PM
ye i thought that as theres no way there could only be 0.26l left in, haha, mind u the filler neck was full to the top aswell that must be over 1L :D
and the fuel system, line/pump/rail must hold a litre :)
:twisted:

benji
17-05-03, 09:53 AM
my mate just boughtan imprezza and the first time he filled it up he put 51 liters in his 50 liter tank

Dicko
17-05-03, 01:16 PM
ye like i said that 50 litre capaicty is just for the tank, doesnt include the filler neck or lines which in total would hold a few litres