18-08-10, 05:55 PM
Lack of interest i think...

General Baxter
18-08-10, 06:01 PM
trax is **** lol

Stuart
18-08-10, 06:03 PM
first and last text typing warning ;)

No one was interested in going as we all know Trax is dire, so no PNG stand. Simplez.

General Baxter
18-08-10, 06:04 PM
nats and billing for me, now on :)

6pot nova
18-08-10, 06:11 PM
trax is **** lol
is if you drive a slow car lol or a pussy

Alex J
18-08-10, 06:18 PM
trax is **** lolagree!!lol

General Baxter
18-08-10, 06:20 PM
is if you drive a slow car lol or a pussy

:roll:

stupot89
18-08-10, 06:42 PM
trax is ****ing **** full of chavs abit like pvs

6pot nova
18-08-10, 07:13 PM
trax is ****ing **** full of chavs abit like pvs

fiar comment it is full of chavs in strippy Tshirts
but its silverstone cant be missed ;)

General Baxter
18-08-10, 07:23 PM
but its silverstone cant be missed ;)

of course you can, drive past along the corridor to coombe lol

stupot89
18-08-10, 07:24 PM

lol

6pot nova
18-08-10, 07:26 PM
i drive passed combes to get there thats my local

Benn
18-08-10, 07:57 PM
Trax is sh*te no matter what car you have... Or even if your on foot.

Last time i went it was full of rag heads playing very very loud wa*k dubstep/ jungle/naff dance/ trace.

With cars covered in fibre glass.

I'd rather nail my sack to a table than go.

Combe next month is the last show of the year.

General Baxter
18-08-10, 07:59 PM
only good thing about last year was

it was ether lynz or some other female in our group that changed her bra in the back of lee's van lol

Jack
18-08-10, 08:21 PM
That wasn't Adi was it, the girl I was with?

I do remember some bloke in a Focus though, Ken something-or-other was it?

General Baxter
18-08-10, 08:39 PM
That wasn't Adi was it, the girl I was with?

might have been lol

Benn
18-08-10, 09:04 PM
I do remember some bloke in a Focus though, Ken something-or-other was it?

Think they said his name on the tannoy once didn't they?

Lee H
18-08-10, 09:10 PM
It's the only show I will be going to this year, I enjoy watching the cars out on track, static shows bore me.

Benn
18-08-10, 09:20 PM
Go to Combe, much better dude^

Joe Richardson
18-08-10, 11:40 PM
Trax use to be a good show years ago,but i went last year and wasn't impressed !!!!!!!

plus i went to ford fair couples of weeks back,so cant be arsed going back to silverstone again lol !!!!!!lol

Connor
19-08-10, 04:27 AM
Never been to trax, and intented to go this year, but following the reviews on here i may reconsider.

Or is everyone just being old and gay lol :d :roll: :eek: :cry:

Alex J
19-08-10, 07:43 AM
im oldish, and trax is gay, and the food was the worst show grub ever, i brought a pizza for about 15quid for a three inch deep crust, it was so stail and rock hard you could have used it as cutting disc and a paddys bike!! come to combe instead!!!

auzzy-b
19-08-10, 08:18 AM
It's the only show I will be going to this year, I enjoy watching the cars out on track, static shows bore me.
I'm with you Lee! It's good to see a variety of different cars race against one another. Admittedly the show itself can get a little repetitive thou

Stuart
19-08-10, 08:26 AM
"race" lmao......

Sloth
19-08-10, 10:10 AM
trax is dogger. been twice, and its just like usc imo.

Ben
19-08-10, 11:52 AM
Last time i went to trax it was that good a bloke died on the NL stand!

Jack
19-08-10, 11:59 AM
:wtf:

Sloth
19-08-10, 12:02 PM
Last time i went to trax it was that good a bloke died on the NL stand!#

wutnao? :confused: :wtf:

Ben
19-08-10, 12:02 PM
:wtf:

He did

An old boy dropped to the floor on the stand, we were running around looking for stewards and found one and he said the ambulance was busy, so the guy literally died led there on the floor, the staff didnt give a **** i wouldnt go back!

Jack
19-08-10, 12:03 PM
Yikes.

Ben
19-08-10, 12:03 PM
IIRC Rexy was going ****ing nuts and me and Sean and possibly Stoo were trying to do anything we could

Also IIRC the "busy" ambulance was for a girl who got stung by a wasp.

Connor
19-08-10, 01:35 PM
Jesus

mowgli
19-08-10, 01:44 PM
but was the bloke who died, laughing or not just before he keeled over????

Ben
19-08-10, 02:06 PM
Cant remember whose car they were looking round now, sure it was his son and daughter in law stood with them, they joined and commented on here just after as there was a massive outcry about the organisers.

Sloth
19-08-10, 02:10 PM
any links?

Ben
19-08-10, 02:17 PM
have searched for ages and cant find any, was either 2006 or 2007

Stuart
19-08-10, 02:22 PM

Found it in the old VIP forum :) :(
This is an extract from an email sent to one of the organisers by Chris Slator

"Around 8 of us (from Novaload Online) we sitting in between 2 cars to escape the sun, sitting having a laugh etc, when and old(ish) gentleman collapsed next to a car on our stand. We looked on thinking that the guy was drunk, but after about 15 seconds and the man not moving one of our members approached him to find that he wasn?t alright, he was struggling for breath, another one of our members ran for a marshal for help, this marshal returned on a quad bike and stopped around 10ft away from the collapsed gentleman, he never even dismounted his bike and radioed for some medical assistance, informing of a collapsed man, not with any urgency though, it was clear that this man was struggling for breath. The medical centre was in view from our location, and after about 5 minutes of requesting assistance from the medics another call was made from another point over the same channel on the radio asking for medical assistance due to a child being stung by a wasp, now I am not sure if the medics attended this other incident first, but after another five minutes and the gentleman stopping moving the marshal (still on his bike) radioed once more for a medic stating that this incident was pretty serious. ?WE? (Novaload members) started asking / shouting for first aider?s in the crowd, a lady responded and started to put the gentleman in the recovery position, only when she rolled him over his face was blue, with this I had my own girlfriend and a girlfriend of a friend to comfort after seeing this site. After this the ambulance arrived and I departed, as the ambulance arrived though it was members from Novaload who briefed the crew about what had happened, in my eyes it should have been the marshal who should have been in control of the situation.
"

Ben
19-08-10, 02:25 PM
Bloody hell i got a good memory!

Was shocking though, the guy on the quad was a complete cock!

IIRC as well the bloke he emailed wa the guy on the quad!

Stuart
19-08-10, 02:26 PM
oh but it was to remain above the crowds to direct the ambulance.... :wall: :(

Will F
19-08-10, 02:33 PM
That was the last time I went too - remember Ben and I lookinging at eachother and thinking the chap was looking under a Nova Spider...

I quite liked the 0-60 runs - purely to see all the Saxo's get 9-10 seconds and rag off in a huff... After about 30 mins that gets boring though.

Awful show.

mowgli
19-08-10, 02:42 PM
i just can't see the point of going to a racetrack, when there isn't racing going on..... the facilities are usually terrible, the on site catering is lethal & bordering on extortion, and there are always loads of people jammed into a space where they can't really fit.
all spectator areas are obviously aimed at watching the track. and if there is a parade of people who don't actually know how to drive properly on a track, then it is no fun.

one of the main reasons of not wanting to go to pvs for me is that the place is dominated by the 1/4 mile & if two dozen oiks in 12v corsas want to have an ali G stylee race, then about 4 people are going to be interested.....unless you have 200hp, a drag race is fairly crap.

Ben
19-08-10, 02:47 PM
I agree with the Pod comment, If you are going up and down fair enough but then you are much better off on a rwyb day not a show day, after seeing 10 cars go up i get bored to funk!

dave watson
19-08-10, 06:45 PM
are you serious combe over silverstone must of been droped on youre head lol :thumb:

Stuart
20-08-10, 09:04 AM
are you serious combe over silverstone must of been droped on youre head lol :thumb:

as a trackday (NOT A 'SHOW') then yes silverstone ftw.... But for 'shows' then avoid trax and goto combe :)

Stoo
22-08-10, 06:56 PM
IIRC Rexy was going ****ing nuts and me and Sean and possibly Stoo were trying to do anything we could

Also IIRC the "busy" ambulance was for a girl who got stung by a wasp.

You are correct.
Still brings me almost to tears remembering seeing the old guy get CPR and his son watching it happen. I've seen some stuff, but that was horrible.

The guy on the quad needed a shoeing tbf!