PDA

View Full Version : does any one no if p/s doors are still available at germany

hartley
17-08-10, 11:44 PM
and how would i go about getting 2

Sloth
17-08-10, 11:52 PM
iirc duick brought the last 2 over last year. mine suprisingly has 2 new ones (gm) so bonus fer me.

Edd
17-08-10, 11:57 PM
Opel classic parts still have them, well they were on there eBay site recently

I had the last driver side last year

Shaun
17-08-10, 11:57 PM
i 'think' you can only get the skins now

bazil
17-08-10, 11:59 PM
Why not try searching like everybody else and you will find the sellers of these parts. Iirc I've seen german, Dutch and even sellers in switzerland with them all at different prices.

As for getting them then you have 2 very simple options

Option 1- drive out there and get them
option 2 get them brought over by courier

hartley
18-08-10, 12:00 AM
how do i get in contact with then and find out

Shaun
18-08-10, 12:01 AM
google at a guess. or german ebay

Nath&Alex
18-08-10, 12:03 AM
how do i get in contact with then and find out

http://www.opel-classicparts.com/

Edd
18-08-10, 12:04 AM
Have a search mate

There's a Greek guy who has loads of nova parts as well, Opel parts greece.

Don't think anyone will give you a step by step how too.

Nath&Alex
18-08-10, 12:12 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270619691240&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Edd
18-08-10, 12:14 AM
They will ship the here but

Keith had 3 sets ruined in transit, not good

Best off picking them up IMO

bazil
18-08-10, 12:17 AM
Plus the shipping ain't cheap lol

Edd I had a rear panel damaged too, because I didn't check it infront of the delivery guy I had no claim:( I get my stuff picked up now.

Edd
18-08-10, 12:19 AM
Pot luck I guess

My front panel was ok, but other bits were damaged

GDN16v
18-08-10, 12:24 PM
Hartley - didnt you have a brand new pair of doors for sale recently???:confused:

hartley
18-08-10, 12:48 PM
I mate a sold them due to getin rid of my nova and not wanting another 1 bt after selling them a regreatd it and got another nova

GDN16v
18-08-10, 01:17 PM
I mate a sold them due to getin rid of my nova and not wanting another 1 bt after selling them a regreatd it and got another nova

:(lol oh i see..........kinda shot in the foot syndrome!:thumb:

hartley
18-08-10, 02:29 PM
Al give some one that is willing to sell a pair or even if they have one side i wil give them good money for them

Edd
18-08-10, 02:38 PM
this the Opel dealer in Greece that has nova/corsa a parts

last time i checked they had doors, you will need to email them in clear english and request a price list for a corsa a

Dear Opelers

We would like to inform you that our latest Campaign with Opel parts for any model is released

This campaign refers to our genuine and new in stock parts and has 12.406 different detailed code genuine parts for Oldtimer Opels to the latest models in all repair parts range consisting of 327 pages .

Our 4 warehouses spare parts stock (Parts that are NLS from Adam Opel AG are available till warehouses stock ends) are able to cover requests in spare parts for Oldtimer Opels from the 1957 Olympia-Rekord-A-B-C-D-E Commo, Kadett /A-B-C-D-E, Ascona-Manta/A-B-C, GT, to the latest models Astra/F-G-H, Vectra/A-B-C, Corsa/A-B-C Speedster, Vivaro, Zafira, Tigra, Meriva, Frontera in all repair parts range

E-mail us to send to you our latest campaign for free at:

E-mail: alpharm@otenet.gr
Online: Opelparts@hotmail.com

Our best & warm greetings from Greece

Sincerely yours
Opel spare parts sales

Nath&Alex
18-08-10, 09:20 PM
this the Opel dealer in Greece that has nova/corsa a parts

last time i checked they had doors, you will need to email them in clear english and request a price list for a corsa a

I've found this guy on TotalOpel, he has passenger doors:thumb:

vaughanmc
18-08-10, 09:29 PM
www.ebay.de (http://www.ebay.de) then search 'Opel Corsa A ORG'

That brings up mainly new/original parts and panels :)

hartley
18-08-10, 09:34 PM
nath weres he from

General Baxter
18-08-10, 09:51 PM
opens can of worms

well its its matts MINT shell why does it need doors lol

only joking lol

hartley
18-08-10, 09:52 PM
just for spare ones as if i can get hold of some because in a few years time u wont be able to get any

Pistol Pete
18-08-10, 09:57 PM
opens can of worms

well its its matts MINT shell why does it need doors lol

only joking lol

Fcuking lol

Edd
18-08-10, 09:59 PM
nath weres he from
He from Greece mate,

I got quoted €500 :eek: for a drivers door

Going by all the Nova's you've been lately you would think you've won the lottery so you should be able to afford it lol

hartley
18-08-10, 10:03 PM
ad pay that for a drivers door edd how do i get in touch with them any on no

hartley
18-08-10, 10:06 PM
av been on that total opel and theres nothing on

Edd
18-08-10, 10:06 PM
Read my post above, one before last

hartley
18-08-10, 10:28 PM
might just of got hold of a p/s door

Edd
18-08-10, 10:29 PM
From ?

hartley
18-08-10, 10:29 PM
a lad from ireland of total opel website

Danny s-p
18-08-10, 10:32 PM
there one on ebay de put in Opel Corsa A ORG you will see it

Edd
18-08-10, 10:45 PM
might just of got hold of a p/s door
How much did you get it for ?

bazil
19-08-10, 12:13 AM
€500!! that's just bloody insane,
I feel the quote " a fool and his money............"

GDN16v
19-08-10, 02:15 PM
€500!! that's just bloody insane,
I feel the quote " a fool and his money............"
You could get a proper fit carbon fibre door for that price each!lollollollol

Good job i got my brand new doors for cheap!;)

bazil
19-08-10, 03:58 PM
good job i repair mine lollol means i have more beer monies

Sloth
19-08-10, 04:09 PM
just for spare ones as if i can get hold of some because in a few years time u wont be able to get any

no offence but its **** like that that drives the price of stuff up. :mad:

then when someone starts making them again you'll moan that no-one wants to buy yours. :thumb: hoarding is ftl for all of us.

Edd
19-08-10, 04:17 PM
Totally agree Rob

Hartley, why do you want new doors ?
ALL the panels on Matt 10k minter will be like new, waste of cash IMO

bazil
19-08-10, 04:20 PM
i posted a link ages ago to the company who makes the panels for hadrian, there catolouge lists door, bonnets etc,

club group buy anyone lol

Edd
19-08-10, 04:22 PM
Never seen that link Bazil ?

I'd be interested, do they all ready do doors for a nova then ? Or will if enough intrest ?

bazil
19-08-10, 04:24 PM
im going to have to trawl my threads now lol, ill find it.

GDN16v
19-08-10, 04:28 PM
hoarding is ftl for all of us.

Why? Because people have the forward thought to keep it for themselves if anything goes wrong:confused:

Not being funny but if the lad wants to pay a fortune for a pair of doors then more fool him but the person selling it for the rediculous price in the first place is also enticing them to buy them as he knows theyre getting rare! Vicious circle!;)

Sloth
19-08-10, 04:32 PM
but if your car is damaged and you have to repair it, and need a wing and a door and its gonna cost 500 for the parts alone, your more likely to scrap the car. so thats a vicious circle.
its detrimental to us. how many perfectly fine cossies got broken in the early 2000's for their engines? or how many got knicked for stripping....

if that starts happening to novas its the hoarders and investors who are to blame.

Edd
19-08-10, 04:36 PM
I could care less who does what with parts, one way or another they would run out

But why would you pay €500 plus for a door that you can get way cheaper if you drove to Germany and pick it up lol also why would you want new doors if you have 10k minters ????!

Sloth
19-08-10, 04:37 PM
/\ greed.

GDN16v
19-08-10, 04:40 PM
but if your car is damaged and you have to repair it, and need a wing and a door and its gonna cost 500 for the parts alone, your more likely to scrap the car. so thats a vicious circle.
its detrimental to us. how many perfectly fine cossies got broken in the early 2000's for their engines? or how many got knicked for stripping....

if that starts happening to novas its the hoarders and investors who are to blame.
Depends on the car i.e courtenay turbo nova, it would be worth spending £500 on to fix, on the other hand a £250 scrapper 1.2 wouldnt be so thats not really an issue!

Ive got plenty of nova spares as i have paid very small amount for them over the years and i know how rare they are so i'd rather keep hold of them for my own benefit! Then i know if anything happens to my car i can replace it, i dont see why people should have to sell off parts cheap just because they will rise in price due to rarity!

Older cars that are desirable/popular have always followed the same trend for parts. Fords, audi's BMW etc etc all have the same problem with buying of rare parts, but if you want something you need then you have to pay for it! How may perfectly fine Cavalier Turbo's and Calibra turbo's have been broken for engines and boxes for nova conversion's??????????????????????

But why would you pay €500 plus for a door that you can get way cheaper if you drove to Germany and pick it up lol

Taking the p*ss is more like it!

bazil
19-08-10, 05:04 PM
hmmmm, door skins only now, anyway if you go to the top of the page in this link you can change your search.
as i said i got panels from hadrian (sills) and this is the company who make them, but i dont think they would sell to the public only bulk order.
http://www.klokkerholm.com/xProductCatalogue/productCatalogue.aspx?Group=645020

GDN16v
19-08-10, 05:06 PM
hmmmm, door skins only now, anyway if you go to the top of the page in this link you can change your search.
as i said i got panels from hadrian (sills) and this is the company who make them, but i dont think they would sell to the public only bulk order.
http://www.klokkerholm.com/xProductCatalogue/productCatalogue.aspx?Group=645020

;)

Edd
19-08-10, 05:10 PM
Did they use to do doors then Bazil ?

Surely if they is enough interest they would do some ?
Did you ask Hadrian to get you some then ?

GDN16v
19-08-10, 05:12 PM

Surely if they is enough interest they would some ?

I didnt think they done doors mind, theyve always done door skins:confused:

bazil
19-08-10, 05:14 PM

Surely if they is enough interest they would do some ?

i found that site last year and its been updated since then as my old bookmark was 404, they did have full doors back then, if you change the search to opel corsa a and a 1.0 it shows more parts including 1 piece front bumpers and bonnet,
hadrian said " all we can get is what we have " pretty poor attitude imo

bazil
19-08-10, 05:16 PM
I didnt think they done doors mind, theyve always done door skins:confused:

could be right, im sure i saw doors tho, either that or the image confuesd me as the site was in danish the last time i looked lol

GDN16v
19-08-10, 05:19 PM
could be right, im sure i saw doors tho, either that or the image confuesd me as the site was in danish the last time i looked lol

Im 99% sure vauxhall are the only people who sold the whole door!:wtf:

bazil
19-08-10, 05:22 PM
Im 99% sure vauxhall are the only people who sold the whole door!:wtf:

not so!!!!! opel sold them too lol

( well skins are still good anyway )

GDN16v
19-08-10, 05:24 PM
not so!!!!! opel sold them too lol

( well skins are still good anyway )

lollollollollol funny f*cker (like that btw);):thumb:

Yeah 9 times out of 10 its just the skin, so if youve got the time and patience then jobs a good un!:p

bazil
19-08-10, 05:26 PM
i have seen many times that door bottom skins are avalible on .degay and tbh thats all that usually needs replaced,

GDN16v
19-08-10, 05:28 PM
i have seen many times that door bottom skins are avalible on .degay and tbh thats all that usually needs replaced,
My mate done both his doors on his track nova with full door skins and tbh they look perfectly fine, theyre the best part of the cars bodywork lol

Edd
19-08-10, 05:29 PM
Better to have a full door tho

Wish I hadn't sold my new doors to Hartley now, had too to fund the Sport which has new doors, just be nice to have spares lol ..... at a sensible price tho lol

bazil
19-08-10, 05:31 PM
all my p/s doors are really good nick but my d/s doors need work :(

GDN16v
19-08-10, 05:32 PM
Better to have a full door tho

Wish I hadn't sold my new doors to Hartley now, had too to fund the Sport which has new doors, just be nice to have spares lol ..... at a sensible price tho lol
Them doors are being passed around more than a cheap whore!lol

all my p/s doors are really good nick but my d/s doors need work :(

Because its the side that gets the most use!

bazil
19-08-10, 05:33 PM
i think scrooge has them on wilsons old shell that tommy has the engine out of lol lol lol

GDN16v
19-08-10, 05:37 PM
i think scrooge has them on wilsons old shell that tommy has the engine out of lol lol lol

I got the wings off Wilsons white shell!;)

Edd
19-08-10, 05:38 PM
Yeah he does Bazil, I got them from Germany, Hartley took them from me in Somerset to Newcastle, then Scorge took them to Scotland ffs lol

Least there being used now tho, wonder how many that company need as minimum num her to make doors ?

GDN16v
19-08-10, 05:41 PM
Yeah he does Bazil, I got them from Germany, Hartley took them from me in Somerset to Newcastle, then Scorge took them to Scotland ffs lol

Least there being used now tho, wonder how many that company need as minimum num her to make doors ?

Next stop, Sweden lollollol

I dont think they would entertain doing the full doors due to cost! They'd probably need to ask opel/vauxhall for the rights/plans to make them aswell, rather than doing all the work themselves!:wtf:

bazil
19-08-10, 05:42 PM
did you see the small repair section they do for the bottom corner of the 1/4 where it always rusts behind the gsi kit? ive never sen those befor but i think they would be popular

http://www.klokkerholm.com/xProductCatalogue/productDetails.aspx?id=5020562&Group=645020

mowgli
19-08-10, 05:43 PM
the door bottom panels are about 6mm too short.

Edd
19-08-10, 05:47 PM
Mowgli, you tried fitting one then ? lol

I'd be pissed off if I cut my door up then realised that !!!

GDN16v
19-08-10, 05:47 PM
the door bottom panels are about 6mm too short.

In length?

vaughanmc
19-08-10, 05:49 PM
I don't see any problems with storing parts or buying parts to store them ? What was that rant about ?

sport
19-08-10, 05:53 PM
I bought my 2 new doors for £170. :thumb:

bazil
19-08-10, 05:56 PM
I don't see any problems with storing parts or buying parts to store them ? What was that rant about ?

because some folk intend to buy parts to store in order to sell at a later date, nothing wrong with that BUT i need parts to rebuild my car, i cant get said parts as they are gathering dust in somebodys garage so tell who is the real nova enthusiast?
the member who wants the restore a 1989 GTE to oe spec from a rotton shell

or

the member who wants to make a quick buck?

vaughanmc
19-08-10, 05:58 PM
I wouldn't say someone who 'buys to sell' isn't a real enthusiast as I've done it before and would continue to do it

Just need to keep searching and things will pop up - Theres still things out there that I want but because folk have them and won't sell me them I wouldn't go saying there not a proper enthusiast...

mayhem
19-08-10, 06:04 PM
have a good browse on the internet..

I know company's who still have a few, iirc about €350 for a euro driver side, and €250 for a euro passenger.

GDN16v
19-08-10, 06:05 PM
Exactly, the parts are there youve just got to look for them them and get them at the right time!;)

bazil
19-08-10, 06:05 PM
i must be the only one who actually buys parts to put on their car then, not to sell for profit.

Edd
19-08-10, 06:06 PM
Fook knows Vaughan lol

If you've got the space/cash/sense to store stuff good on you IMO

Even more so with parts running out, I think the thing Rob is trying to point out is that rich kids arriving on the scene with 'money ain't a thing' attitude is very annoying to say the least.

bazil
19-08-10, 06:06 PM
Exactly, the parts are there youve just got to look for them them and get them at the right time!;)

2 years for inner wings, still not got any:(

Edd
19-08-10, 06:08 PM
have a good browse on the internet..

I know company's who still have a few, iirc about €350 for a euro driver side, and €250 for a euro passenger.
Pm me the company name please mate

vaughanmc
19-08-10, 06:09 PM
Fook knows Vaughan lol

If you've got the space/cash/sense to store stuff good on you IMO

Even more so with parts running out, I think the think Rob is trying to point out is that rich kids arriving on the scene with 'money ain't a thing' attitude is very annoying to say the least.

I know what you mean mate lol I'm very far from rich but I don't drink at the weekends, smoke every day or do any drugs so I have some spare money but I save like mad and try no to spend so I can buy some nice bits for the car

There's no way in hell any time this year or probably next that I could throw £500 at a door just to have it sitting there, for me that's just not possible

Good 2nd hand ones will do me and I have plenty in storage and loads of room to keep stuff :)

GDN16v
19-08-10, 06:09 PM
i must be the only one who actually buys parts to put on their car then, not to sell for profit.

Nope, i put mine on when needed ;) Just put my new SR grill on that ive had for the last 6 years sitting in the garage, completely forgot i had itlol!:thumb:

mayhem
19-08-10, 06:10 PM

the full side? incl. turrent etc?

the last one from the Opel dealer is on hold, guy i know reserved it

GDN16v
19-08-10, 06:10 PM
Duick done a run over from Germany 2 years ago and you could get them then iirc:confused:

I got a brand new pair from Billing last year!

bazil
19-08-10, 06:12 PM
the full side? incl. turrent etc?

the last one from the Opel dealer is on hold, guy i know reserved it

yip, thats what i need, id even go for the non turret ones if i found them:thumb:

GDN
i contacted duick but he said he couldnt get them, and i wasnt on here till last year, if you have a look at my project thread youll see the parts i have for my gsi but i still need more, ive also had members pm me asking if id sell my parts which really peevs me of,

John
19-08-10, 06:14 PM

If it was me, i'd find some good ones on another shell and un pick them out.

Edd
19-08-10, 06:15 PM
There's one side without turret on Opel parts/eBay.de seen it earlier today Bazil

GDN16v
19-08-10, 06:41 PM
GDN
i contacted duick but he said he couldnt get them, and i wasnt on here till last year, if you have a look at my project thread youll see the parts i have for my gsi but i still need more, ive also had members pm me asking if id sell my parts which really peevs me of,

Didnt see you had only joined last year!;)

Will keep an eye out for you, if i see any i'll give you a shout:thumb:

mayhem
19-08-10, 07:18 PM
i might be able to get hold of a complete (euro) drivers side rear panel for a 3door HB.

hartley
19-08-10, 07:20 PM
germany havnt got any doors left

bazil
19-08-10, 07:49 PM
Good for you, now sell me them lol

hartley
19-08-10, 08:03 PM
3non of me panels are for sale collecting them for when i get hold of a sport so i have everything to restore it

bazil
19-08-10, 08:15 PM
Nice edit,
thought you may say that, the panels you said you got were the same ones I mark my interest in,

hartley
19-08-10, 08:18 PM
pmd bazil

mowgli
19-08-10, 08:57 PM
Mowgli, you tried fitting one then ? lol

I'd be pissed off if I cut my door up then realised that !!!

my drivers door..... :cry:

i have a replacement but if i could get skins, i'd redo my old ones too.