PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Brand new genuine GM passenger rear quarter

Nath&Alex
17-08-10, 10:52 PM
Hello Peeps,

As per the title I am after a brand new genuine GM passenger rear quarter. It'll leave me more room on trip to Luxembourg :d

I will be going that way in November anyway, so I have to buy one I will :thumb:

Nath

7ova
17-08-10, 11:10 PM
you got another nova project?
is it a blue one?
somebody i work with said they
saw one on the back of a truck in doncaster
said it looked like it was going for painting?

they thought it was one of mine and
i'd got yet a nother nova :roll:

Nath&Alex
17-08-10, 11:18 PM
you got another nova project?
is it a blue one?
somebody i work with said they
saw one on the back of a truck in doncaster
said it looked like it was going for painting?

they thought it was one of mine and
i'd got yet a nother nova :roll:

No dude sticking it out with the shell I have, once I get back off my holiday I'm gonna get out the welder and get cracked on :thumb:

Me and the missus are going across to Luxembourg for my birthday in November so will bring some bits back :roll:

7ova
17-08-10, 11:20 PM
was it a white gte?
where in donny you from mate?

G-nova
17-08-10, 11:21 PM
check these out might have one
http://www.vauxhallgreenparts.co.uk/

hartley
17-08-10, 11:27 PM
what panels u need from germany and what u bringing back mate

Nath&Alex
17-08-10, 11:31 PM
was it a white gte?
where in donny you from mate?

I live in Rossington mate

Nath&Alex
17-08-10, 11:37 PM
what panels u need from germany and what u bringing back mate

Not totally sure at the minute.

Definitely passenger door as they are still available. I would like both front wings but I think only one is available. Do you still have those MK1 front wings? Would you be interested in lending me them to send to Performance Trim for making a mould?

hartley
17-08-10, 11:48 PM
teah mate still got then stored away in the garage al hunt them out woud u get me 2 p/s doors if i give u the cash mate

Edd
17-08-10, 11:54 PM
http://www.vauxhall-car-parts.co.uk/acatalog/VAUXHALL_NOVA_REAR_QUARTER_PANEL_-_Passenger_side_-_90321719.html

Here's a genuine one

Nath&Alex
17-08-10, 11:57 PM
http://www.vauxhall-car-parts.co.uk/acatalog/VAUXHALL_NOVA_REAR_QUARTER_PANEL_-_Passenger_side_-_90321719.html

Here's a genuine one

Thanks Edd,

Actually already spoke to this guy, to be honest he was a bit of an a*se :( He asked me to make an offer, I made a reasonable offer more than I would pay in Germany. He turned me down and was really arsy with me as well :mad:

Nath&Alex
18-08-10, 12:00 AM
teah mate still got then stored away in the garage al hunt them out woud u get me 2 p/s doors if i give u the cash mate

If I have the room matey I'll get you some doors. Not too sure how many they have left. To bring them back I might have to take a trailer which'll cost me more on ferry/tunnel

I am going in November so I'll let you know whats what anyway :thumb:

hartley
18-08-10, 12:03 AM
ok mate thanks

Edd
18-08-10, 12:17 AM
Carbon wings ??!

Get that done for sure mate, I and I expect others would be interested for sure.

Hartley mate, lend him the wings you got off me ?

Be epic if you could get it done.

Nath&Alex
18-08-10, 12:25 AM
Carbon wings ??!

Get that done for sure mate, I and I expect others would be interested for sure.

Thats what I'm thinking mate, if I could get people to jump onboard for a group buy? One thing is for sure.... they won't rust!! :d

Nath&Alex
18-08-10, 12:28 AM
Carbon wings ??!

Performance Trim already make carbon wings for Corsa B. If there was enough interest they would make them no problem. :thumb:

hartley
18-08-10, 10:36 AM
Al lend u them wings mate and al have a set of them carbon wings if u get them made

Edd
18-08-10, 11:06 AM
Nice one Hartley,

get it done lads

johnsowerby
18-08-10, 12:10 PM
pm sent

Shaun
18-08-10, 12:18 PM
just to say the work at performance trim is excellent and ive had a few things off them in the past.

but when the guys on corsasport arrange a group buy on corsa gsi front bumpers in c/f they had to wait well over a year for them. with these being custom made, i wouldnt expect a quick turn around...

Edd
18-08-10, 12:59 PM
i bet it was worth the wait tho

and if there are as good as GM ones i would think alot of people would want them

Shaun
18-08-10, 01:04 PM
they fit like most fibreglass panels mate, not quite as good as gm ones.

trying to find a picture of someone with carbon wings on the corsa

mowgli
18-08-10, 02:53 PM
i think carbon wings would class as a bit of a luxury item.....ok, you might save a little weight, but carbon doesn't actually bend much.......

and a cf aftermarket bumper is not what i'd call a safety related item, as it will have no tested deformable structure, it'd just shatter.......