View Full Version : LOL @ this

Will
16-05-03, 04:15 PM
what a joker!!

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=811

nova---chris
16-05-03, 04:17 PM
I wonder who authorised it?
this car dosent exsist anymore from the last i heard????

can someone please delete it has im only a mod and dont have access to it.

boo hoooooo

jkhilton
16-05-03, 04:19 PM
that's the worst attempt at a blag I have ever seen!!! unless the car was bought in pieces by the same guy and he has put it back together again!!! lmfao!! erm............

They must have known that car would be well known, so I am guessing they must have wanted to be found out!!! :? :roll:

simon@novaheaven
16-05-03, 04:22 PM
the word NUMPTY springs to mind!

giggler
16-05-03, 04:27 PM
lmfao!!!

hehehe bless :D

that is one hell of a beautiful car!!! :o shame its bin broken down, wots the story on it? :?:

Dave
thet's either a seriously good copy or me thinks someone is tryin to pull a fast one!!! :wink: :lol:

jatinder
no the word bollocks spring to my mind and horse shit also and young girls opps ive said too much :lol:

jkhilton
16-05-03, 04:29 PM
lmfao!!!

wisewood
16-05-03, 04:33 PM
I verified it... never seen the car before in my life you see so no idea of who may or may not have scrapped/broken it.

Only reason i verified it was because it was such a good looking car, and it did say spec coming soon, thought might as well verify it so people can see it.

I will be removing it now as chris requested.

*edit*
its now been removed... and by the look of it the guy has added this car to his features twice before and had it removed, the trash can has three copies of that feature in there now :lol:

Anton
16-05-03, 04:43 PM
what was it?

wisewood
16-05-03, 04:51 PM
This is what it was for those of you who missed it...

http://www2.novaload.net/files/wisewood/idiot.jpg

I just sent him a PM saying this...

You're not fooling anyone with this feature car you insist on adding to your account.

http://www.novaload.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=207911

Jules
16-05-03, 05:16 PM
Don't know the full story but if you're talking abot that car being broken for spares then it's true, I did have pictures of it in it's partially stripped state, I think he was stripping it because he couldn't sell the whole car for the price he wanted so he thought he'd strip it, get his money that way and build another one (But that was a long long time ago!!)

wisewood
16-05-03, 05:32 PM
Jules thats their point...

someone has come along and is adding that car to the features section and claiming it to be their own.

Nova-Boy
16-05-03, 05:35 PM
I dont get what all this is about? What was the problem with the feature?

wisewood
16-05-03, 05:55 PM
someone has come along and is adding that car to the features section and claiming it to be their own.

Tilly
16-05-03, 06:10 PM
the guy doesnt own that car but adds it to features as if he does? if got a pic of it somewhere but no where near as modded as that

Breeny
16-05-03, 06:11 PM
Perhaps we need to have some admin that actually know what the "famous" cars look like :roll:

RobIsGrt18
16-05-03, 06:14 PM
lol how cud u of not seen that car before!!??

Ben (lurk75)
16-05-03, 06:14 PM
"famous" what so every car in fast car is famous? fair play to admin on that one there are about 20 cars per issue and god knows how many issues of fast car/revs/max power/redline etc etc

Mark D
16-05-03, 06:16 PM
:o :o :o :o

that looks well kinky like, can sum1 post up sum decent pics of it plz? wudnt mind a better look at it.

cheers.

PS, geezer who ripped the kid off, you r a knob, tryin to take the glory for sum1 elses hard work, get a life.

Breeny
16-05-03, 06:16 PM
You know what i meant by famous. Everyone who knows even the slightest about cars/novas know that car.

Will
16-05-03, 07:11 PM
here here

Ian
16-05-03, 08:38 PM
You know what i meant by famous. Everyone who knows even the slightest about cars/novas know that car.

obviously not as theres 2 in this thread wise and mark d.

Dicko
16-05-03, 08:47 PM
i thought karthick sold this for a massive amount of money and the guy screwed it up and and sold bits? but i have no idea who brought it ?

Dan
16-05-03, 08:51 PM
i spy some subtle personal digs going on here and on other posts again towards individuals, i shall be watching these poste carefully and any slight continuation will unfortunatly make me the big bad bastid again which i dont really want

jatinder
16-05-03, 08:59 PM
im famous :D

Dan
16-05-03, 09:17 PM
pah that means i was famous 5yr ago lol (doesnt seem that long ago)

jatinder
16-05-03, 09:25 PM
why were you famous dan?

Breeny
16-05-03, 09:32 PM
obviously not as theres 2 in this thread wise and mark d

Mark D has been off the scene for quite some time. Dunno what Wisewoods excuse is.

i spy some subtle personal digs going on here and on other posts again towards individuals, i shall be watching these poste carefully and any slight continuation will unfortunatly make me the big bad bastid again which i dont really want

Thats nice.

Dan
16-05-03, 10:02 PM
cos i had a feature that long ago in fast car lol, my old orange beastie

Fester
17-05-03, 01:57 AM
everyone stop being gaymosexual please

Jules
17-05-03, 03:24 AM
Dan = LUG 16V?
:roll:

Jim
17-05-03, 11:52 AM
You're not fooling anyone with this feature car you insist on adding to your account.

LOL Wise, he fooled you :roll: You silly billy :P

This car is probably one of the most well known Novas in the country. I'm surprised Wisewood hadn't seen it before, but he can't know everything and we all make mistakes.

I think Breenys comment is a fair one, perhaps we should have just one of the Admins that is more familiar with Novas throughout the UK verifying the feature cars. I know Wisewood likes to help out as best as he can, but if theres some things that hes not comfortable with, maybe he should hand these responsibilites to someone else? Plus it might take some of the pressure from Wisewood and then people wont be so keen to blame him for stuff.

Jim

P.S. I'm in no way issueing any "digs" or "threats" regarding this post...Damn, I'm scared to type anything these days :roll:

Ian
17-05-03, 12:56 PM
1 car verified by accident wow big deal, theres loads that get authorised daily people make about 5 changes a day, 1 admin couldnt handle it, its fine how it is. now quit causing trouble.

Ian
17-05-03, 01:02 PM
Dan = LUG 16V?

nope

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ian.storey1/Pict0007.JPG

jatinder
17-05-03, 01:11 PM
I rember that i think or was it that golf, its nice anyway

Jules
17-05-03, 05:54 PM
Ahh that orange one with the Suzuki seats.
I remember it now - One of the first with a Novadose kit if I remember correctly.

Dan
17-05-03, 06:00 PM
:wink:

CP
17-05-03, 09:13 PM
err well I wouldnt have known it was Kathriks car.

So what.

That makes me and anyone else who doesnt a dummy does it?
I know fuck all about cars me :roll:

I wasnt gonna say anything but I'm getting irritated by the persistent childish behaviour going on - it seems it needs to be conducted in public so....

Wisewood takes alot of the day to day strain to allow this free service for us all to take place. He helps Kev and the site a lot and thats why hes admin - not because, as has rather childishly been concluded, cos he brown nosed his way into the job. As he is part of the admin team he is entitled to conduct himself in the way he does which seems to me to be perfectly legitimate. We all have our own style....I dont think its up to others to kick off about it.

At the end of the day it isnt a right to visit this site and do or say what you want. Everyone apart from Kev and the admin who run and finance it are welcome guests and thats it.

Bottom line if you dont like it or anyone on here or how its run.... need I say any more....

This supposed to be a place to meet like minded friendly people to discuss a commonly shared interest.

Lets just leave it now please?

Thanks

CP

Will
17-05-03, 09:27 PM
wise words................ subject closed

Tilly
17-05-03, 10:56 PM
Daddy has spoken

nova---chris
18-05-03, 10:41 AM
What does my head in is ' Threads being taken of topic by silly little fucking posts. i dont want to return to my post to read about the weather or summit fucking else stupid.have a bit of fun by all means. but keep it on topic and not out the window somewhere.

And 2ndly post counts. for fuck sake. it aint a fucking race.
Maybe kev we can remove this post count stat .! Anyone else?
Other wise i might have to start posting a bit more as id like to get up to about 50'000

As for having digs onsite. i quite happy to dig anything i dont agree with.
And that other people dont agree with. (not a rebel or anythin),

So as for my mod status or whatever it is. if anyone feels it needs to be removed then so be it.

And lastly. i got alot of time for kev. does a top job. much respect to the lad. again its up to him whos onsite and who isnt at the end of the day.
keep up the good work.

Over and OUT :x

ade
18-05-03, 11:56 AM
have to admit I dont think I've ever seen it. Although come to think of it think there was a poll once - big debate over the rear spoiler?

It was a nice nova (the one that was deleted by the way).

Shame to break it.

Anyone know aht colour it was (what the name was not that is was blue!)

Ade

novamark
19-05-03, 04:06 PM
it was ford imperial blue and its karthik's new project car.

giggler
19-05-03, 04:18 PM
only seen that one pic of it and i must say, tis one hell of a lovely car!!! (used to be) really liked it!!

cant believe it got broken tho :(

novamark
20-05-03, 01:12 PM
if ur talkin bout karthik's it wasnt broken.

Paul
20-05-03, 10:00 PM
That orange nova is/was being used on www.carismastyle.co.uk dunno if u gave them permission? I think any way.

PE4
21-05-03, 12:36 AM
K's nova has not been broken. If you remember there was a very nice nova that was also blue, with a great spec, the one that had the fuel filler relocated to the rear three quater window....that was sold and then the guy who bought it rammed it onto a kerb and buggered a lot of the front! The guy then started breaking it because he could not afford to fix it, and could not sell it as a broken car :cry:

Maybe some of us are getting it mixed up with K's nova?

S

Jim
21-05-03, 09:41 AM
Last I heard Karthik had turned the Blue 18" Wheeles Nova into a convertable with 20" wheels, airbag susspension, and no doubt loads more funky stuff.

Jim

nova---chris
21-05-03, 09:57 AM
ok i thought it had been broke. but in real terms the car we saw is no more.

It may still be alive. But not as it was.

chris

Jules
21-05-03, 03:06 PM
I'm 99.9% sure it was broken as he posted some 'pre-break' pictures on the nova_owners forum ages ago, It was still mainly blue, still had it's interior but the bodykit, bonnet, wheels and engine / G box had gone.
He did mention that he couldn't sell it for what (he thought) it was worth so decided to break it and make the same, or possible more, money that way.
And I'm talking about the one that was on the cover of Fast Car a couple of years ago.

novamark
22-05-03, 09:23 AM
correct slimjim.

Jim
22-05-03, 08:24 PM
correct slimjim.

wooohoooo :D What do i win? :D

Jim

wisewood
22-05-03, 08:29 PM
A night of passion with me and ian :lol:

wisewood
22-05-03, 09:53 PM
A night of passion with ian :lol:

Breeny
22-05-03, 10:08 PM
:o

novamark
23-05-03, 09:01 AM
too far again andy. control yourself young man.

wisewood
23-05-03, 09:37 AM
I said a night of passion with ian... someone must have changed it :lol: was just a little joke coz we all know ian and jim have an understanding whereby they dont like each other much :lol:

novamark
23-05-03, 09:47 AM
lol. why????????

wisewood
23-05-03, 09:52 AM
I dunno - nothing to do with me.

novamark
23-05-03, 10:02 AM
this is random, jus saw funny website

www.poshbitch.com

with the ferarri, lol.