PDA

View Full Version : Unsafe Driving Video

gc_vaux
17-08-10, 02:53 AM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-az1smQMWHYk/unsafe_driving/

Makes ya think.. :eek:
(Sorry if its a repost just thought a few people on here need to see this
after havin a search way back into the forum. the "burnout king" :tosser:)

NOVA_LEE
17-08-10, 07:15 AM
i got about 40 seconds in an that was enough for me.

dougie_boi
17-08-10, 08:36 AM
holy funk

rubachuk
17-08-10, 12:46 PM
Turned it off when the mother is sitting in the back with the baby.

Good video. Thought provoking.

Connor
17-08-10, 12:52 PM
Needs to be shown at driving offenders places (if they exist i'm not sure lol)

Southie
17-08-10, 12:57 PM
Some extreme hard hitting videos in that, might be best moved to 18+ because of some of the content being real.

Connor
17-08-10, 12:58 PM
agreed

AlexW
17-08-10, 01:03 PM
Its like most videos like this, affect you for ten mins or so then you forget. Nothing will change peoples driving until it affects them or similar.

Angus Closier
17-08-10, 05:49 PM
Im sorry but most of that footage is clearly formed of stupidity. (I know most of the public are this) But Im not sure how you can form a road safty video consisting of a guy checking out a girl and crashing? Noobs imo.

Some of it is real and that stuff is very freak. Almost looks like some of the people were asleep.

Most of that stuff is common sence

CoolTiger
17-08-10, 06:13 PM
Im sorry but most of that footage is clearly formed of stupidity. (I know most of the public are this) But Im not sure how you can form a road safty video consisting of a guy checking out a girl and crashing? Noobs imo.

Some of it is real and that stuff is very freak. Almost looks like some of the people were asleep.

Most of that stuff is common sence

real life stuff tho ive nearly been caught out becauase i was looking at some girl as of most the lads on here i would of thought

Angus Closier
17-08-10, 06:20 PM
real life stuff tho ive nearly been caught out becauase i was looking at some girl as of most the lads on here i would of thought

Really? We all make mistakes at times like looking at a girl on the side of the road etc etc. But there is no excuse for it? Just cos the lads look at her.

The video imo is rediculus and is only trying to put people off doing things that they shouldnt be doing anyway? How is this going to help? The vid of the guys over taking the lorry? Obvs b*llends (yeh I know thats not real) But if you drive like that and other parts of that vid you should not be on the road. All I can say is id rather keep my eyes on the road. As if you hit somone the only thing you will be seeing is there faces for a very very long time. A fitty aint worth that.

markc20xe
17-08-10, 06:26 PM
that's 1 vid that hits home on that

c20 nva
17-08-10, 06:44 PM
that put's the hair on your neck stand up

General Baxter
17-08-10, 06:45 PM
v-tec kicked in, on the girl on the wall yo !

mk1nova_rich
17-08-10, 06:47 PM
Very real and quite disturbing video, but i couldnt help laugh at that corsa yo lol

gazz
17-08-10, 06:54 PM
I think that vid is too the point.
And there is people out there that drive like that.
should be shown to everyone after passing there test.
just to show what people are capable of...

Alex J
17-08-10, 07:05 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-az1smQMWHYk/unsafe_driving/

Makes ya think.. :eek:
(Sorry if its a repost just thought a few people on here need to see this
after havin a search way back into the forum. the "burnout king" :tosser:)whats this got to do with bunouts ? :tard:

Angus Closier
17-08-10, 07:11 PM
whats this got to do with bunouts ? :tard:

Not sure what the png problem is with burnouts? Yes at mc d's car park its a bit chavy, But it serves a perpose in drag racing.

Im sure alex doesnt go round everywhere burning out? I did them all the time in my 1.2 nova?? Iv got a nice big farm yard and when I got bored Id burn rubber and pull handbrakes. But that makes me sad? Some people on this forum think they are way way to good. I agree that on public roads etc its not really the thing to do as it could (much like anything) end in trouble.

Southie
17-08-10, 07:17 PM
whats this got to do with bunouts ? :tard:
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01059/Katy_Perry_1059378a.jpg

mk1nova_rich
17-08-10, 07:18 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Southie again lol

Jack
17-08-10, 08:14 PM
Im sure alex doesnt go round everywhere burning out?
Fancy a wager on that? lol

As for the vid, yes its "shocking" but won't change a damned thing. A number of the clips, including some of the real footage, mainly shows pedestrians to be in the wrong place at the wrong time - nobody tell them to look properly before crossing the road? A car doing 35-40mph in a 30 zone doesn't suddenly just appear out of nowhere.

The level crossing one - car skips the barriers then cut to a shot of a car parked ON the line. I'm sorry, where's the relationship there?

A lot of them are pure carelessness too. People falling asleep at the wheel, or a seconds worth of lapse in concentration. It could happen to anyone.

Will it change how people drive? No.

General Baxter
17-08-10, 08:17 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a191/baxters83/RTA/SDC10061.jpg

= me being a perv on the motorway lol

Jack
17-08-10, 08:20 PM
Did that vehicle get hungry and eat the numberplate? lol

Dervy
17-08-10, 08:23 PM
**** me that was graphic :( makes me sick

Alex J
17-08-10, 08:24 PM

As for the vid, yes its "shocking" but won't change a damned thing. A number of the clips, including some of the real footage, mainly shows pedestrians to be in the wrong place at the wrong time - nobody tell them to look properly before crossing the road? A car doing 35-40mph in a 30 zone doesn't suddenly just appear out of nowhere.

The level crossing one - car skips the barriers then cut to a shot of a car parked ON the line. I'm sorry, where's the relationship there?

A lot of them are pure carelessness too. People falling asleep at the wheel, or a seconds worth of lapse in concentration. It could happen to anyone.

Will it change how people drive? No.is this thread just a :witch: on melol

General Baxter
17-08-10, 08:25 PM
Did that vehicle get hungry and eat the numberplate? lol

nom nom nom

rad, oil cooler and engine mount aswell lol

Angus Closier
17-08-10, 08:54 PM

LOL Im sure you know the guy better than me so nope il keep my money!!!

Well Im sure he can be sensible when he needs to? Or am I way out!!!lol

P.S. Alex this is no dig at you mate!!! (I love the burn outs aswell!!!!)

gc_vaux
17-08-10, 09:50 PM
Isn't a dig at you alex. even though your burnouts are in public places most the time (from what i've seen) we all like to have fun but theres a place for it.

a lot of the footage is fake,and done badly :lol: but no reason why it couldnt still happen (well,some of it) there's bound to be some c*ck somewhere who'l manage it

taffnova
17-08-10, 10:03 PM
hard hitting agree down to both side being careluss but just shows what happen if do things at wrong place and it the kids that get hurt is the horrible thing

draper
18-08-10, 12:35 PM
**** and pointless video, trying to 'shock' people into driving safely wont work

Angus Closier
18-08-10, 08:12 PM
**** and pointless video, trying to 'shock' people into driving safely wont work

I think the same about anti smoking campains, scaring me wont do sh*t. Tell me how much money I'm wasting......quit timelol