PDA

View Full Version : Nova Gsi rolling shell....

benw456
16-08-10, 02:53 PM
Well yet again it looks like im going to have to sell my bits and my cars.

An impending house move and 'the deposit' is required, along with a baby means that the nova is going to get no love for ages, plus my mk1 astra gte is sat outside so i need to re home that.

Anyway, the shell will come rolling on the rear but no on the front.

The whole front end has just been stitch welded and a full plating kit put in. The alternator cut out has also been carried out on the drivers chassis leg.

All can be seen here:

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151964

The shell will come with doors, bonnet, tailgate, two new pattern wings, new pattern rear pannel, new pattern passenger cill. All the glass is included too along with the tank and rear axle.

The rear end of the car is in a right state and needs lots of welding. Iv alreadt cut out the back pannel and iv started cutting out the rot ready to replate up. It will need LOTS of welding on the rear end.

It will also require a passenger cill, but thats included.

Lastly, i didnt know until id got it home, the car is a cat c, im presuming because its been stolen recovered, as there is no keys/door locks/ignition barrel. Therefore i have no logbook for it.

I really want it to go to someone who wants to finish it - i just know that im not going to have time for the next year or so and unfortunatley my mk1 astra gte needs to be inside.

If it doesnt go shortly, ill be removing the doors, tailagate, pannels, tank, axle and selling everything seperatley and scrapping the shell.

Price with new pannels is £200

Price without is £125

Cheers,
Ben

benw456
16-08-10, 02:54 PM
Forgot to say that i can do the shell with any parts listed in my parts for sale thread and we can sort a price accordingly.

Ben

benw456
17-08-10, 09:08 PM
Up, someone please save it.

Ben

benw456
20-08-10, 08:02 PM
Im going to scrap this next wekend if no one wants it.

benw456
23-08-10, 09:29 PM
Upp.... Now £150 with the panels, really dont want to scrap it. :(

boss
24-08-10, 07:59 PM
have you still got this mate and how bad is the shell

benw456
24-08-10, 08:01 PM
Yes its still for sale. As i said it needs lots of welding but it is doable.

Ben

benw456
30-08-10, 10:19 AM
SCRAP. :roll:

Alex J
30-08-10, 10:32 AM
SCRAP. :roll:r.i.p nova:cry:

MattBrown
30-08-10, 01:13 PM
SCRAP. :roll:

Can't say you didnt try mate:roll: